Return of the Bad Wolf (Doctor Who 1×1)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Return of the Bad Wolf (Doctor Who 1×1)

Postby FairyCharmed » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:24 pm

R e t u r n × o f × t h e × B a d × W o l f
(A Doctor Who 1×1 RP between FairyCharmed and Kankri Vantas)

Rules
  • All Eldemore rules
    (general&RP) apply.
  • Do NOT post unless
    you are Fairy
    or Kankri.
  • No godmodding,
    power-playing, etc.

Characters
  • Fairy: 11th Doctor
  • Kankri: Rose Tyler
      One: A lonely man traveling in a blue box, grieving for the loss of his two friends (who were also his in-laws).

Two: A lonely woman trapped in a universe that isn't her own, working hard to find a way to get back to the world she belonged to, and to the man she longed to be with all her heart.

One fateful night, these two crash -quite literally- into each other, changing their lives forever. Will the Doctor be able to tell Rose that he loves her (properly)? Will Rose be able to (finally) spend her forever with the Time Lord she fell in love with?

This is the story of the 11th Doctor and his former companion, Rose Tyler. Watch us run.
Hello ^-^ I'm Fairy. Nice to meet you! Signature is a WIP for now.
FairyCharmed

Re: Return of the Bad Wolf (Doctor Who 1×1)

Postby FairyCharmed » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:25 pm

T h e × D o c t o r
This was exactly you. All this, all of it. You make them so afraid. When you began, all those years ago, sailing off to see the universe, did you ever think you'd become this? The man who can turn an army around at the mention of his name? Doctor: the word for healer and wise man throughout the universe. We get that word from you, you know. But if you carry on the way you are, what might that word come to mean? To the people of the Gamma Forests, the word "doctor" means "mighty warrior". How far you've come. ... And all this, my love... in fear of you.
(-River Song, "A Good Man Goes to War")

The Basics
Username; FairyCharmed
Full Name; Unknown
Aliases; The Doctor, John Smith
Fandom; Doctor Who
Species; Gallifreyan (Time Lord)
Gender; Male
Age; ~1200 years
Incarnation; 11 (as portrayed by
Matt Smith)
      Family Information
      Gallifreyan House; Lungbarrow
      Father; Unknown (status unknown)
      Mother; Unknown (status unknown)
      Sibling(s); Unknown (unknown if he has had siblings)
      Spouse(s); Susan's grandmother (status unknown), River Song
      Child(ren); Susan's parent (no idea if son or daughter; status unknown)
      Grandchild(ren); Susan Foreman (status unknown)

History and Personality
      (Everyone knows the history of the Doctor, so a short summary of 11 since start of Series 7 to where he is now) The Doctor, after the events of "Dinosaurs on a Spaceship", started to travel with his in-laws (and companions), Amy and Rory, once more. However, he lost them to the Weeping Angels in Manhattan, which was what he was afraid of from the beginning (the Doctor says "And what’s the alternative? Me standing over your grave? Over your broken body. Over Rory’s body" after the events of 'The God Complex'; this comes true in Manhattan when he sees Amy and Rory's graves). Once he lost his precious Ponds, the Doctor was no longer the same man. He became moodier and darker, and vowed he would not go on adventures and save anyone anymore: he had 'retired'.

This Doctor is darker and moodier, and seems to have lost the energy to save anyone anymore. He refuses to take on any case the Paternoster Gang (Vastra, Jenny, Strax) tells him about, and wanders the streets of Victorian London without purpose, having parked his TARDIS on an artificial cloud he made.

Other Information
      Other Accessories; Sonic Screwdriver, TARDIS
      Likes; Not much anymore (post-Manhattan)
      Dislikes; how the universe is being cruel to him (the Ponds being lost), and how everyone doesn't seem to want him 'retired'
FairyCharmed

Postby Kankri Vantas » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:15 pm

Family Information
Father; Peter Tyler
Mother; Jackie Tyler
Sibling(s); Tony Tyler

History and Personality
When Rose first met the Doctor, She was a nineteen-year-old living on a London council estate who had left school with little educational achievement. Rose seemed destined for a life as a retail worker. Instead, the Doctor blew up her workplace and they began travelling together soon afterwards. She was forced to stop traveling with the Doctor after she was trapped in Pete's World.

Rose is a resourceful, brave, sweet and kind-hearted girl. Not only is she bright, but also very observant, and often noticed things the Doctor did not. She is willing to call the Doctor out if she thinks he's wrong. She also has a jealous streak when it comes to the Doctor. She and the Doctor's former companion, Sarah Jane Smith, traded barbs over who was the "best companion" but they became good friends afterwards, and happily greeted each other at their reunion on the Crucible.

Other Details
Username; Kankri Vantas (Call me Kankri, Kanny, anything really I don't care)
Full Name; Rose Tyler
Fandom; Doctor Who
Species; Human
Gender; Female
Age; When the show started 19, now she'd be 29 I believe
Description; Rose Tyler played by Billie Piper
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Credit
Kankri Vantas

Postby FairyCharmed » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:45 pm

Raggedy Man, goodbye!" A man woke up with a start, looking around the darkened room wildly. The Doctor sighed in sadness and wistfulness as the Time Lord closed his eyes in defeat. He'd seen Amy (His precious Pond!) again, back in Manhattan. It was just a dream, he thought bitterly, as he turned the lights on the console room with a snap of his fingers. As he did so, however, the 1200-something years-old Time Lord did a double take. The Old Girl had redecorated herself while he'd been asleep, seemingly going for a much darker, simpler look than before. The Doctor looked through his beloved space-timeship quickly, some of his old curiosity and excitement flaring up again. Once he did so, he kissed the console once fondly and told the TARDIS, "Thank you, dear. This suits both our feelings well, doesn't it?" The TARDIS hummed, as if agreeing with her Thief.

A few days had passed since the TARDIS had changed her theme in response to her Thief's sorrow and despair. The Doctor had since changed into a plain black coat and top hat, a typical attire fitting Victorian London, which was where the Time Lord had decided to settle down in. He already had decided to retire from saving the universe. What's the point? he asked himself bitterly, as he flung his favorite bow tie away into the trunk of the TARDIS in the bottom part of the console room, Why bother saving anyone if the universe doesn't even bother to keep anyone I cared about safe? He sighed again and prepared to exit the space-timeship to visit the world below (he had parked his ship on an artificial cloud to avoid being detected), when he felt the TARDIS shake. The Time Lord ran to the controls and saw that the engines had started by themselves. He exclaimed, half-confused, half-excited, "Whoa, whoa! I didn't start the engines, Old Girl! Where are we going?" The TARDIS only groaned and shuddered in response, then the sound of dematerialization reached the Doctor's ears. He grabbed onto the railings on the edges as the ship lurched forward, hurtling through the Time Vortex with a great burst of speed.

(Obviously I don't RP like this long all the time... This much is about my absolute limit lol. And maybe Rose can look up while doing whatever she was doing and see something coming at her in great speed? She won't know what it is til it comes close though!)
FairyCharmed

Postby Kankri Vantas » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:38 pm

((It's fine! I totally understand too, since it's an opening post so of course it's going to be a bit longer. ^-^
Also I'm terribly sorry if I mess up on anything from the show, I haven't seen it in awhile, but have been slowly re-watching it))

It hadn't been the same since Rose got stuck in this parallel universe. Of course she had everything she could ask for, her Mother, her father, a little brother, and a nice large house. As much as this world was like hers, it wasn't the same. This world had everything except the one thing she wished for, The Doctor. Her heart ached as she thought back on their adventures and how she grew to love the brilliant Man.

Rose sat in the kitchen staring out the window as the steam from her tea rose up slowly. Her parents were out with her brother; so she was alone in the house. She closed her eyes listening to the house with it's soft creaks and thumps. That's when she heard a noise ever so familiar, she opened her eyes and stood up suddenly making her chair fall over in the process, "It can't be-" she whispered out. Running outside she looked in the sky to see a blue police box in the sky.

Credit
Kankri Vantas

Postby FairyCharmed » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:02 pm

(Same here lol. I need to rewatch Season 7 pt. 2 from Bells of Saint John to Time of the Doctor to get in character with this Doctor ^^')

The Doctor managed to get to the controls of the TARDIS as his ship seemed to exit the Time Vortex, still at a breakneck speed. The Time Lord looked at the coordinates on the navigator, and frowned as it read 'London, England, 8/1/2016'. What happens at this time that's so important as for the Old Girl to act this crazy? he wondered, as the space-timeship continued to hurtle toward the ground, but why is she crashing? The Doctor only had a few moments to apply the breaks before the TARDIS came to a shuddering stop (with a rather loud noise) on the ground below. We've landed, the Time Lord mused to himself, relieved; he shook the dust off his clothes and looked about, his 'vow' (to not adventure anymore) already put in the back of his mind.

(Also, the date is Jan. 8; thought using the European style of dating seemed more appropriate here ^^')
FairyCharmed

Postby Kankri Vantas » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:23 pm

((Hopefully, I'll be able to get a decent amount of the episodes watched this weekend))

Rose watched as the TARDIS landed in her yard rather ungracefully, "This can't be happening!" she said shocked, I thought the Doctor wasn't able to come back here. she mused looking at the blue police box. She stood there for a moment wondering if she should run and greet him or wait for him to step out. After a few seconds she began to walk to the TARDIS, "Please tell me this isn't a dream." she whispered out loud.

Credit
Kankri Vantas

Postby FairyCharmed » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:55 pm

(I got busy watching series 8 instead of series 7 oops o3o')

The Doctor looked around the console room, hoping that the TARDIS hadn't sustained much damage from the fall. He then shouted, "Whoa!" as the entire room went dark suddenly. The Time Lord reached into his bigger-on-the-inside pockets and took out his sonic screwdriver. Using it as a light source, he reached for the doors.

(Ooh, Rose, go open dem doors ;u; )
FairyCharmed

Postby Kankri Vantas » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:00 am

((Haha either way it's a good series, I was sleeping for most of the day so I wasn't able to watch any))

Rose walked up to the TARDIS placing her palm on the side of the wooden box a smile gracing her lips, she turned to the doors that almost looked like they were begging her to open them. She reached for the doors swinging them open expecting to see the inside, only to come face to face with a man, she paused for a moment from shock before speaking "Doctor?"

Credit
Kankri Vantas

Postby FairyCharmed » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:29 am

(Hehe, I have yet to see Series 9 x3 I barely got through watching Listen earlier due to crappy wifi ^^')

The Doctor stared at the woman in front of her. It can't be! he thought, as he looked the woman up and down. At her word ("Doctor?"), the Time Lord jolted back into reality and stammered, "R... Rose!" He blinked a few more times before he stopped himself. Almost sheepishly, the Doctor stepped aside, apologizing, "Ah, I think the Old Girl... Erm, is asleep." He snapped his fingers, and with a slight hum, the console room lit up in its cool bluish glory. I don't think I'd have to explain myself to her, he thought to himself, she knows I must have regenerated at one point...
FairyCharmed

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's