Return of the Bad Wolf (Doctor Who 1×1)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Return of the Bad Wolf (Doctor Who 1×1)

Postby Kankri Vantas » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:00 am

((I feel the crappy wifi, I wish I had better then I could watch videos without it buffering so often))

Rose looked at the Doctor taking in his appearance, "I see you've regenerated since I saw you last time." She then smiled slightly, "it's different from what I'm used to, but it's a nice difference." She looked inside te TARDIS as the Doctor turned her back on, "I see she's changed quite a bit too."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Credit
Kankri Vantas

Postby FairyCharmed » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:15 am

(Ah, looks like I just missed you ><' my timezone is one of the most awkward timezones ever, especially for people in North America ^^' (UTC+9 hours/Eldemore server time +14 hours) Sundays are really hectic for me (tomorrow) ;; )

The Doctor grinned in that childish way of his, like old times, though the grin did not seem to quite reach his eyes. He then looked around outside, asking, "I have no idea how I managed to get here, but am I glad I did... Now," he added, turning to face his first companion since coming out of the Time War, "Where's Handy?" He had referred to his previous self's half-Time Lord, half-human two-way biological metacrisis clone that had stayed with Rose in the parallel world the last time he'd come here.

(Feel free to go with whatever theory with this since I support them all cx (he died, kinda like Donna would have if Ten hadn't erased her mind; he loved Rose but she only loved the 'real' Doctor; etc.))
Hello ^-^ I'm Fairy. Nice to meet you! Signature is a WIP for now.
FairyCharmed

Postby Kankri Vantas » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:55 pm

((It's fine! I'm EST, but hey at least you get a reply in c: ))

Rose frowned a little thinking back to the Doctor's clone, "Well, it didn't work out. I mean, we dated for a while, and I felt like he did love me, but I couldn't reciprocate his feelings." she said sighing before looking at the Doctor and and smiling weakly, "I guess it's because he wasn't the real you."

Credit
Kankri Vantas

Postby FairyCharmed » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:45 pm

(Yeah ^^' I'll be on kinda randomly according to your time so just don't mind me lol)

The Doctor's gaze lowered to the floor at Rose's words. He wasn't sure if Rose would love this him, after all. The Time Lord then told his former companion, beginning to get busy, "Look at me, standing around like this, eh? What do you think?" He twirled around and continued, "I want to hear from you- what do I look like?" To be honest, he was just trying to avoid the inevitable question- 'Do you love me?'

(Think The Snowmen clothes for Eleven c: also, how about going through what happens in The Snowmen (since he came from in the middle of it), then go on a few adventures by themselves? ^^ just an idea~)
FairyCharmed

Postby Kankri Vantas » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:21 am

((I'm fine with it, I'm not online all day so when i usually check you've replied))

Rose checked out the Doctor in his new outfit and face, and nodded her head approvingly. "I think you look great!" She replied before smiling, "You look very Victorian, did you just come from somewhere that demanded those clothes?" She asked looking at him.

((Sure, we can do that. Though I will have rewatch that episode so I can get a refresher and remember it better))

Credit
Kankri Vantas

Postby FairyCharmed » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:55 am

(Haha, me too ^^')

The Doctor's gaze fell as he heard Rose's response; he replied, somewhat subdued, "Ah... Yes. I came from Victorian London, to be exact." He smiled and asked, starting up the engines of the TARDIS, "Ready to see the stars again, Miss Tyler?" He left out the part that he wanted someone (especially Rose!) to travel with him.
FairyCharmed

Postby Kankri Vantas » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:11 pm

Rose smiled brightly walking into the TARDIS fully so she was by the controls, "Of course, I can't wait!" She said not being able to contain her excitement, "I've been waiting to do this again."

(Terribly sorry for the short reply ;-; )

Credit
Kankri Vantas

Postby FairyCharmed » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:51 am

(I understand perfectly ^-^ I don't mind as long as it's not "She said "Hello." lol)

The Doctor closed the doors ith a snap of his fingers and smiled, twirling around the console room like his usual self, only to stop himself in the middle of it, remembering his vow after Manhattan. The Time Lord then wordlessly set a course for the cloud he'd parked his TARDIS on in Victorian London, only glancing at Rose to give her a half-smile.
FairyCharmed

Postby Kankri Vantas » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:05 pm

((My replies will take longer, as I'm in school for most of my day, so if I don't reply you know where I'm at :> ))

Rose smiled softly back at the Doctor, he seemed different than before, almost seemed gloomier all of a sudden. Had he been like this when they met up again and she didn't notice? She frowned a little to herself before looking at him again her face showing her worry, "Doctor, did something happen?"

Credit
Kankri Vantas

Postby FairyCharmed » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:39 pm

(All right ^-^ I'm not on here 24/7 either so that's fine c: )

The Doctor looked at Rose and smiled sadly, his young-yet-ancient green eyes not meeting his former companion's eyes. He murmured, "You know me, Rose. I'm fine." He then pushed the last of the buttons, sending the console room into a quaking frenzy. The Time Lord shouted over the rumbling, "She's trying her best to leave this universe as soon as possible, Rose! Hold on tight!"
FairyCharmed

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's