Placid Dragons Roleplay

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Placid Dragons Roleplay

Postby Time » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:46 pm

Placid Dragons
This is for roleplaying with the adoptables created by Kenai! Check out the main form by clicking the logo at the top!

Rules Somewhat Relivent to this Roleplay!

-Feel free to use your dragon as an OC, but give the designer some credit at minimum.
You can add and remove stuff/items from/to it to your own preference, it's your pet now!

-You may not claim this particular species design as your own, (bones and all) and take them offsite for your own profits (eg: Selling them) unless you tell me about it first. It's fine to put them in your signature on other sites to show them off, or to trade them, and roleplay with them and such and more, just let me know who the new owner is after trading.
So as a result, you may post a dragon you want to trade away.

-You may create fan art with existing and even non-existing dragons
Rules Specific to this Topic!
Elde rules are all applied. Nothing too M. The eldemore roleplaying rules made it pretty clear of that.

No bullying. It's never fun if it's this way to be left out.

Being the best at everything isn't always fun. Don't be afraid to lose.

No bunnying, god moding, or mary sues. Meaning no "Perfect" characters.

Other stuff.
When roleplaying, please post a image of your dragon so that others may see it and phrase more descriptive replies.
This is somewhat semi-lit so atleast three sentances are expected. We can't forced you to change your writing style or want to, but one-liners are the bane of all roleplayers. More experianced roleplayers shouls set a good model and encourage less experianced ones.

Umm... Yeh. I think thats it!
✁✁
Oh! Look at the time!

✃✃

Check Out My DA!!
Alwayѕ Looĸιng ғor Pygмy Cυттleғιѕн
Ι Love Randoм Тradeѕ~
☾☽
Time

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's