1x1 Secret, Michliel, Kylieblah {No Posting}

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1 Secret, Michliel, Kylieblah {No Posting}

Postby Kylieblah » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:42 am

"F-Fight? Why would I..." Shion stuttered, her thoughts racing. Fighting? Why would they expect her to fight? Where was she? She shivered. What situation had she even gotten herself into? She looked at the crowd of people, rushing about to grab what looked like weapons, with one person already wielding what looked like a polearm.

She realized she hadn't answered the girl's question at all, and quickly added "Oh, uh, yeah, I'm also completely lost here!". She glanced at the crowd again and started shaking as most of them started brandishing their weapons. "Do... do they plan on attacking us?"
Kylieblah

Postby Secret » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:13 am

Henko stepped forward and called out in a loud, clear voice "State your name, your world, and your reason for arrival!"

Taking a deep breath she readied herself, hoping that it wouldn't come to a fight. There were first years present and they didn't know anything about fighting, they had only arrived a few weeks before after all.
ImageImage
Secret

nobody will ever notice this and i will b a sneaky ninja

Postby Bayonetta » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:23 am

The Governing World

Amarante remained where she was before opening her mouth in order to reply to the ghost.. girl person quickly, keeping her eyes locked on the figures that had already managed to arm themselves, keeping her position in a defensive stance.

"I would guess so, but then again it might just be something else entirely"

Noticing that the pole-arm wielding girl had stepped forth and spoken, asking for her identity she sighs, realizing very quickly what world she most likely ended up in, or at least at the time what she assumes what it is, opening her mouth once again to answer to the.. well she might as well call them pole girl at this point, grinning a little at her own bad joke before finally speaking out loud.

"Amarante Iva Nori, Anzueilidh, I'm here because i want to be, Do i need more reasoning then that?"

Amarante simply smirks at them.

Bayonetta

YOU CAN'T HIDE

Postby Kylieblah » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:45 am

Shion stared at the girl with the pole in complete and utter confusion for a few moments. W... World?

She let out an aggravated grunt. At this point, she didn't even care to question it. She was in a really weird desert somewhere on the planet with an even stranger 15 year-oldish girl and they were about to get mobbed by a crowd of people, most of them looking around her age. There was no logic here. Trying to think about it was starting to give her a major headache, and that certainly wasn't helping the dull aching in her joints. Did she even have joints? She could barely see them.

She decided to answer the question and yelled "Shion, Aerth I guess (where else would I be from, she quickly muttered), and I don't know."
Kylieblah

Postby Secret » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:52 am

Henko muttered, thinking quickly "Earth - she must not know... once people find out about parallel worlds they usually end up renaming the planet for a sense of individuality. But the other one.."

Looking up she shouted "Amarante Iva Nora we are legally obliged to tell you that we have the authority to kill any trespassers on sight. Knowing this, what is your reason for "wanting" to approach the Compound?"
ImageImage
Secret

u wont catch ME THOUGHHHHHHH

Postby Bayonetta » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:03 am

The Governing World

Amarante stops smirking, a frown quickly appearing on her lips before she opens them to reply to pole girl, or whatever the hell she thought she was, ordering around nobility to state things and then ignoring them completely... How annoying..

"Also, My last name is Nori, not Nora... I'm not from that world. Actually, its really just it was because it was the only place in sight after i had portal hopped, Nice greeting this is really, but give killing me your best shot, I like overly-confident people, they have the best reactions when they fail miserably."

Amarante starts grinning and pulls out her sword completely with her left hand, using her right hand to grab onto the dagger tucked in a sheath near her abdomen bodice like armor, Moving back into a defensive stance, tensing her leg up just in case she needs to take advantage of all the dust on the planet surface to get away.

Bayonetta

GET OVER HERE YOU CAN'T RUN

Postby Kylieblah » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:48 am

"No! W-Wait, stop!" Shion shouted, reaching out to grasp at sword wielding girl's arm. Her hand decided to phase completely through the girl's arm and Shion trips through the girl and into the floor.

After lying partially inside the conglomerates of dust and dirt that was the ground and partially inside sword girl's feet, she shakily got up, brushed off any dust that had gotten on her---which none did, by the way, how surprising---and coughed a little. Falling inside the girl had given her the weirdest tingling sensation. She never wanted to do that again.
Kylieblah

*Anime Girl Fighting Screams*

Postby Secret » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:24 am

Henko sighs in exasperation, not expecting the peace-talks with this over-spoiled, over-privileged princess to proceed any further. Gripping her polearm, she rushed forward yelling "Kyaaaaaaa!!!!" hoping to take Amarante off guard, mind you with a scream like that it's doubtful anybody wouldn't hear her coming.
ImageImage
Secret

I REFUSE, I WILL BE FREEEEEEEEE

Postby Bayonetta » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:43 pm

The Governing World

Amarante's skin jolts as she feels the weird sensation of having a ghost or whatever the hell the girl was go through her and jumps back a little bit, quickly going back into the same defensive stance, opening her mouth to make a terrible joke.

"So, was that your fir-"

Amarante's eyes widen as she notices the pole-girl charging towards her and blinks, wondering who would be willing to move away from a group like that and quickly tightening her grip on her weapons, despite not entirely knowing how shes going to deal with the rest of them just yet.

Bayonetta

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Postby Kylieblah » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:22 am

Shion lets out a rather pathetic squeak as she quickly hides behind the sword girl. Were they actually fighting? This couldn't be happening! But then again, she quickly reminded herself, this whole situation was completely unreasonable so it shouldn't really surprise her that a 17ish year old girl with a pole-arm was charging at another girl who was wielding a sword while screaming like an over-excited school girl. Shion snapped back to reality as she saw how close the pole-arm girl was getting.

She couldn't let them fight. There was no way they would fight! In a panic, she quickly turned and ran into the sword girl, and gasped as she felt the incredibly strange tingling sensation again, except it felt like it was cranked up to 11 this time.

She couldn't feel her body anymore. Well, she had had trouble feeling it before, but she especially couldn't feel it right now. She could still see, but her vision was foggy, and her hearing wasn't much worse. It was hard to even think. What... happened?
Kylieblah

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's