~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: ~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:19 pm

Eldur/Hydrogen
A rush of dizzy hit him as the flames feel. Draven caught him before he hit the ground.
Ace Draven
Holdimg eldur close he hissed in pain at how hot the teen still was and his clothes smoldering at his touch.
"We should get moving soon. She has troops here she won't sacrifice but in other rooms she could gas us before we get out. We need to run quickly before it gets to us."
Z-620/ chromium
Pushing Sovnyas help away she dropped to the ground in a coughing fit getting the smoke from her lungs. Her sleeve was still smoking from the fire but there was no damage done besides a small flesh wound. Umbras words echoed in her mind, cruelly taunting knowing she wanted to leave more then anything. Shaking her thoughts away she grabbed at her mic,
"I demand we retreat our squad isn't equiped enough to finish this fight."
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Re: ~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Postby Sathona » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:05 pm

Sovnya - Arsenic (Poison art manipulation; immune to poison/toxins, possesses poisonous saliva)

"I could just...spit on them." Sovnya mused, though quickly dismissed the thought. Even he wasn't that disrespectful. He shook his head and once more redirected his attention to the situation at hand.

Chikara "CC" Lockhart - Beryllium (Enhanced strength/flight)

He swallowed a growl and scooped Chione up. She immediately began to kick her little legs, though calmed as soon as Chikara tucked her into his shirt. She even snuggled closer to him. CC set a hand on her hand in a valiant attempt to calm himself and followed Umbra. This predicament that they were in was ridiculous. Expect the worst, hope for the best, he supposed. That was all they could do.
Sathona

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's