~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: ~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Postby Caster_HD » Mon May 09, 2016 2:13 pm

Eldur/ Hydrogen

It had seemed like hours had passed since his voice had been lost to yelling. On the brink of pure exhaustion he finally heard the lock on his door release. Two men walked in wearing large silver hazmat suits holding a needle and a straight jacket.
"Help?..." He murmured pathetically before his strength cane back to him.
"Let me out!" He screamed anger surging as he filled the room with flames satisfied to see the area outside the room he was in get turned black from the flames. The needle stabbed into the side of his neck and his body went cold.
"Stop let me be! Why did you bring us back here!" He knew his yelling was fruitless as his arms were bounder behind him in the straight jacket.
Remembering the fact he wasn't here alone he began yelling again as he was in the hallway being dragged away.
"Chikara! Chione!" He yelled as he was dragged away seeing a few barred doors hoping he'd be behind them somewhere before he blacked out from what ever was in the shot.

(I'd assume he'd still have Chione unless puppy got left behind))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Mon May 09, 2016 3:25 pm

Sovnya - Arsenic (Poison art manipulation; immune to toxins, possesses toxic/poisonous saliva)

Hold up. If this is an illusion, and we are unconscious like she claims, then...

The penny suddenly dropped. Sovnya reached into his boot and tugged out his pocket knife, thinking back to something his grandmother had once told him. His heart warmed at the thought of her, and he silently prayed she was right as he lifted the knife to his abdomen.

Chikara "CC"' Lockhart - Beryllium (Enhanced strength/flight)

What the...

He sat up. Chione barked and raced over to the door, howling and scrabbling furiously at the barrier keeping them from him. Chikara swore under his breath. "Eldur..."

He suddenly scrambled to his feet and slammed his fists against the door with frustration. "Eldur!"
Sathona

Postby Caster_HD » Sat May 14, 2016 10:15 am

Trixie
She nodded, it took all of her self control not to flinch away when he touched her. Lifting her other hand, now slick with blood from the wound on her side she spoke,
"That sword, I think she had something on the blade." She meant poison, she'd been feeling off ever since she'd been hit and it had only been getting worse.

Z-620/ Chromium
She could feel the ground rumbling beneath her palms pressed flat against the pavement. She could feel the vibrations of their 'recuse' crew arrive through her real body whether he was unconscious or not.
'Hopeful Sovnya hasn't made any bad choices in his illusion yet,' soon the ground went silent for just a moment before she felt the air crackle with energy from at least 30 guards.
Without being able to see them she already knew they'd be wearing full riot gear and gas masks identical to the one she'd threw off, it was standers for them to where any of it once they stepped outside.

Z had been only been off by two, there was 32 guards in total surrounding Umbra and the one closest to her didn't hesitate to slam the butt of his rifle into her head, hard enouph to knock her out but not to kill her.
"Get the other two in the trucks." One ordered seeing two forms of the other agents sprawled out a little way from her on the ground.
"One women took out two of our heavy hitters..Be sure to restrain her." They said again making sure the area was clear and their objective to rescue was complete before loading onto the large Army convoy trucks draped in black fabric with the labs insignia , a white silhouette of a falcon with outstretched wings flying upwards, the Greek letter 'A' carved out in green on it's chest.

Eldur/ Hydrogen
Every time he tried to move he felt incredibly sore, his head was the worst, the back of his skull throbbed and for some reason his head felt extremely light. Protesting as they might he managed to open his eyes and was met with the sight of a fearfully familiar surrounding of the room that had made him the way he was. A man in a lab coat stood near the long metallic tables off to the side of the room looking over a couple vile filled with red. The doctor seemed familiar but he didn't understand why til turned around and looked into the startlingly bright green eyes of the man.
" Draven." Eldur croaked out the doctor's name making him grin even more and inciting even deeper fear into Eldur.
"Ah so you do remember me. I was afraid you'd forget with that faulty mind of your." He stood so close to him now he could see the day old stubble starting to grown back in.
Draven ruffled Eldur's blue hair and with a random thought within the spark of pain he got from the motion he realized why his head felt so light, his hair that had once reached to the floor was now almost completely gone.
" Oh do you not like it?" Draven asked with false kindness realizing Eldur knew what they had done, "Well now it doesn't matter if we do we had to cut that main of yours off for your surgery anyways, I'm sure you'll like the little improvements we've made to you...again." He chuckled lowly releasing the restraints holding him onto the bed.
" I hate you!" Eldur screamed flinging himself at the doctor who easily swatted him back to the floor.
A shot of electricity shot through his head making him cry out in pain and fall to his knees clutching his short locks of hair.
"Tsk tsk, don't do anything so brash little one I can just make that pain worse ten fold." The large guard who had been standing by the door hauled Eldur to his feet,
"Now have fun with your little friend while you can, we've decided to give you that luxury at least.." He waved as Eldur was taken away by the large man basically pushed down the rather short hall that they dragged him down the first time.
They stopped at a door marked 'Beryllium' and a buzzer sounded into the room,
"Step away from the door or suffer repercussions." Said the guard into the room joined by two more who, when the door was open, shoved him in and then immediately closed it .
He found himself face to face with Chikara who they'd basically thrown him into to. Exhaustion over coming him he feel to his knees, which were bruised by now, and hugged himself feeling quite vulnerable with only his plain white shirt and jeans on now, they'd taken everything else from him again.
"They did something to me..." He said quietly now able to feel the long gash stitched shut on the back of his head.

(Draven's character sheet to come.))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Mon May 16, 2016 9:37 am

Sovnya - Arsenic (Poison art manipulation; immune to toxins, possesses toxic/poisonous saliva)

He had just begun to poke the serrated blade through his shirt when he suddenly stopped, blinking owlishly.

A grunt escaped his lips as he caught him. Chikara wrapped his arms around Eldur and gingerly rested his chin atop his head of blue hair. Next to him, Chione whined and moved closer to gently prod her master's friend with her nose. Chikara, meanwhile, remained silent, offering only mute, awkward comfort, though his mind was racing. Why did they dump him there with himself and Chione when Eldur had his own cell?
Sathona

Postby Goblin » Wed May 18, 2016 9:01 pm

Umbra Adlucinatio - Lead

Umbra smirked to herself, and was starting to move forward to stop Sovnya when everything went black. Well... I'm in trouble now...

Dr. Adlucinatio

Dr. Adlucinatio sat down in front of a wall covered with high tech monitors. She smiled as she watched her retrieval team restrain Umbra in the armored truck, before they grabbed the other two elements and started patching up their wounds. After a moment she turned away and instructed one of her engineers to start designing a new arm for Z-620. The rest of her head scientists headed to their stations, begining the preparations to wipe the memories of the newly retrieved elements.

Aves Zebir

Zeb sighs, "I know, it's meant to weaken you, not kill you. They were sent to retrieve the others after all." He pulls a canteen out of his bag and begins to rinse out her wound. "You'll need to rest to recover, and you'll be miserable until then, but it will pass."
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Wed May 18, 2016 11:34 pm

Eldur/Hydrogen
When he felt like he was stable enouph to stand on his own he pushed himself away from Chikara and glanced back at the door. The face of his former doctor still loomed fresh in his altered mind.
"They said you were next...and that this might be the last time I'd see you." He said quietly to him a small spark of happiness lighting back up in him as he took in the fact Chione was in there with them.
He bent down to gently stroke the whining pup.
" The two girls that were there? Did you see what happened to them at all?" He said a flash of pain going through his head as he tried to recall there faces, mainly the one who had called him brother.
Trixie
She let out a small groan of pain but gritted her teeth as her wound was washed. After all she'd been through far worse then this before and there was probably worse to come in her future, but this man was right she felt miserable all right.
" How do you know Umbra?" She asked listening in the distance for sounds of pursuit or the battle going on but heard nothing but the Russel of leaves from the wind around them.
Z-620
Once inside the truck and the effects of Umbra's Lead wore off she blinked her eyes open groggily finding the couple soldiers across from her immediately avoid her gaze. Sitting up she realized through their ride back she had been leaning against Sovnya and shoved herself away quickly a look of disgust on her scarred face at the thought of touching anyone in general.
" Adlucinatio better make this trip worth it." She grumbled glancing down at the empty sleeve of her jacket knowing beneath was a mess of wires and metal.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Sat May 21, 2016 10:21 am

Sovnya merely shrugged, unfazed by the look of disgust on his partner's face. Though he was still groggy, he distinctly recalled his actions; his hand subconsciously moved to feel the small hole in his shirt. He wasn't complaining. Compared to Z, he had gotten off easy.

He shook his head, his lips twitching at the corners as he watched Eldur pet Chione. Though his expression remained the same, for the most part at least, Eldur's words haunted him. "This might be the last time I'd see you."

Chikara finally shoved the thought to the back of his mind and sat down cross legged with his back against the wall.
Sathona

Postby Caster_HD » Wed May 25, 2016 11:01 pm

Eldur/ Hydrogen
" How do things like this happen so fast?" talking mostly to himself Eldur slid down the back of the wall til he was sitting as well, hand absently stroking Chione's fur, "Less then a day ago I was alone following the roads wherever they went and giving into my urges whenever I wanted to kill, and now this? I..." He drifted off golden eyes fixing on the empty space in front of him.
" I feel so lost being in this place again, you remember what they did to us right?" Taking the dog into his arms this time he gently stroked her head eyes slowly focusing on Chikara.

Z-620
She was first to push her way off the bus as it thundered through the heavy gates, knocking over a few guards as she did so, she didn't look back to see if Sovnya followed her or not for their report in.
"Adlucinatio!" Her voice rang through the pristine white halls of the research labs her boots leaving a thick trail of black smudges in her wake as she searched for the doctor her temper fuming.
Slamming open a few doors to rooms as she went she scared half the interns, or researchers to death behind them as they looked onto her face of fury. She finally stopped as she threw open a door leading into a room filled with various sizes of monitors, some of which looked onto the hallways where she could see her trail of smudges. Her milky white eyes focused on the Doctor as her scarred face twisted in a scowl throwing the remains of the gas mask at her feet.
"That d*mned thing doesn't work! She got into mine and Sovnya's head within minutes and made a fool of us both!" She looked, and felt, like a mad women in her state but she was never the most stable Element they had created anyways.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby JayMaddlin » Wed May 25, 2016 11:14 pm

Leon ( Lithium & Neon )

The aroma of alcohol and cooked goods. Loud clanking and shouts of demand between the counter.

DING!

" Hey, Leon 6 more order of the special stuffed crab of yours!" Shouted a staff member of the upper grounds.

" C'mon right up miss!" The response so quiet but clear to the ear.

Tightly tying two long white ribbons at each end of the basket, carry fresh baked and stewed stuffed crabs in a neat fashion. With three gentle tugs as a sign that the batch was ready, up went the delicious meal.

Three gentle knocks were heard and a mist of purple and blue invaded his vision. He smiled gently, opening the loud/creaky door.

" Come in....sis."
JayMaddlin

Postby Sathona » Thu May 26, 2016 5:22 am

He followed, trailing after Z while sheepishly scratching his head and the back of his neck, mumbling apologies about his partner as he passed terrified interns and researchers. It wasn't difficult to find her. All he had to do was follow the trail of black smudges.

When he had finally caught up to her, Sovnya sighed and leaned with his back pressed gingerly against the door frame. With an exhausted yawn, he ran a hand through his dark hair and straightened, folding his arms across his chest. He wasn't sure about Adlucinatio, but he certainly wasn't going to waste his breath trying to calm Z down.

He closed his eyes, listening to Chione's soft whines as she squirmed to "kiss" Eldur in addition to his companion's trains of thought, then cringed at the mention of...oh, yes. He remembered all too well what they had done to them, and it was not something he wished to relive. "Yeah. I remember."
Sathona

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's