~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: ~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Postby Caster_HD » Sat May 28, 2016 12:23 pm

Elder/Hydrogen

"He was here again...The same one that changed me, I don't know what he did this time but I don't have a good feeling about it.." Taking one hand off Choine he lit a small flame away from her off the palm of his hand.
The warmth was calming but there was another strange feeling attached to it this time he didn't like, like an emptiness slowly crawling into him from the bright glow. He extinguished the flame, the only sign that there had been one at all being the small puff of smoke that floated up towards the ceiling or the warmth of his hand.
"Have you seen your doctor yet?" He asked knowing neither or them wanted to relive the past but what else was there to do but sit and stress over what was to come.

((JayMaddlin were just waiting on Rayy to post to get things going with you. :) ))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Sun May 29, 2016 9:07 am

Sovnya - Arsenic (Poison art manipulation; immune to toxins, possesses toxic/poisonous saliva)

He followed, trailing after Z while sheepishly scratching his head and the back of his neck, mumbling apologies about his partner as he passed terrified interns and researchers. It wasn't difficult to find her. All he had to do was follow the trail of black smudges.

When he had finally caught up to her, Sovnya sighed and leaned with his back pressed gingerly against the door frame. With an exhausted yawn, he ran a hand through his dark hair and straightened, folding his arms across his chest. He wasn't sure about Adlucinatio, but he certainly wasn't going to waste his breath trying to calm Z down.

Chikara "CC"' Lockhart - Beryllium (Enhanced strength/flight)

Chikara shook his head, though he had no doubts he'd be meeting his "doctor" soon. With a grunt, he reached over and began to scratch Chione behind the ears. She twisted in Eldur's grasp to lick him, managing to instead prod him with her nose. His lips twitched at the corners. "I expect they'll be coming to get me soon, though."
Sathona

Postby Goblin » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:55 am

Dr. Katherine Adlucinatio

Katherine smiled to herself when she heard Z-620 rushing down the hall angrily, but quickly hid her smirk before the element burst through her lab doors. Shortly after she through her gas mask at Adlucinatio's feet, and of course began shouting for it's apparent failure. "Calm yourself Z-620, you know well where anger directed at me will get you..." Her voice had gone from amused to deadly, "If you must know the masks were a placebo test, to see if you could ward off Umbra's ability by simply believing you were safe. Obviously our hypothesis was wrong, though we knew we were being hopeful at best." The two stared each other down for a moment before Adlucinatio turned to face a researcher who came into the room shortly after Sovnya.

"Madame, we have a situation..." the young intern hesitated but took a deep breath and continued with her statement, "Draven preformed an unauthorized procedure on Eldur."

Umbra Adlucinatio - Lead

The element began to stir and wake up in a room that was far to bright to be natural, and groaned when she realized were she was. As she sat up from the bed she began looking around the room to find a possible escape route when she noticed a plate of food waiting for her on a table across the room. Her stomach grumbled so she hesitantly moved the food around with a fork. "Nice sedatives, how stupid do they think I am?"

Aves Zebir

"I met Umbra in the labs years ago, when we were young. You could say I have always been a bit... unhinged, and she was the only one who was willing to be around me." Aves sat back on his heel inspecting his handy work and seemingly pleased with the now clean wound, he began to wrap it with gauze and ace bandages.
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:32 pm

Z-620/Chromium
While still fuming she let her anger go, paling at the thought of what her boss could have in store for her thanks to her small rebellion. Hearing Draven's name her fists clenched again, 'that trouble maker again, one of these days he's going to push it to far.'
" I can retrieve him ma'am, this is the 6th time this week he's done something without permission." Really she just wanted a chance to take her anger out on someone.
While he may be a head scientist at Ascension, no one would of cared if he got a little hurt...after all he was most literally a nutcase.
Eldur Trice/ Hydrogen
He could feel tears threaten his eyes as there fate closed in around them like the dark shadows in the corners of the room. Letting Chione go he went to stand by the door, not wanting Chikara to think he was already weaker then he was by crying if he did. After all Chikara had the power of strength he could do mostly anything compared to him. A small idea sparked in his headache induced head.
"Have you tried breaking anything in here yet? They fire proofed my room but I don't think they could strength proof yours." Out of curiosity he placed his hands on the smooth metal door and heated the surface making it glow almost white with heat but it still wouldn't melt for him.
Trixie Trice
Once her wound was wrapped she struggled to her feet. Skin still quite pale with a thin cold layer of sweat clinging to the surface. She had many questions to ask Aves about the labs and the elements in general but first they needed a place to hide. Those agents, whoever they were, could come back at any time.
" W-we should fine someplace to hide...those people could come back and I don't think the two of us could stand up to them. " She waited for her dizziness to pass before speaking again a small image of a place she and Umbra passed on the way here surfacing,
" There was a cabin further back into the woods, maybe we can rest there and...." She trailed off on her thought knowing it would be quite impossible to go and rescue the others.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:08 pm

Sovnya - Arsenic (Poison art manipulation; immune to poison/toxins, possesses poisonous saliva)

Sovnya watched his partner in silence from where he stood, leaning against the doorframe with his hands tucked into his pockets. Adlucinatio was a fool if she'd let Z "retrieve" Draven; he could practically feel the waves of fury rolling off of her from a mile away.

Grunting, he rose to his feet and punched the wall. Chikara grimaced in pain as soon as his skin collided with the silver material that confined them and seemed to cancel out Eldur's pyrokinesis; he might have had an iron fist, but that didn't mean he was immune to pain.
Sathona

Postby Goblin » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:34 pm

Dr. Katherine Adlucinatio

"No, Z-620, if you must let out your anger feel free to go to your training room." Katherine turned to a security guard who stood to the side of the monitors, "Remove his security clearance to the labs and containment rooms."

Umbra Adlucinatio

Umbra jumped as a sudden crash came from the wall to her left. She walked over to it, no damage was done, but now she knew where she and the others were. "Chikara? Can you hear me?" She shouted hopefully to the corner of her cell.

Aves Zebir

"Don't worry, they have no interest in you, and I'm believed to be dead." He stood up and placed his supplies back into his bag. "I intend for us to return to the cabin. Anna will help us figure out a plan to help your brother and our friends." He offered his arm to Trixie to steady her as they began the trek back.
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:36 pm

Eldur/ Hydrogen
He winced as Chikara's fist bounced off the metal. He was about to suggest that they give up once more when he heard a voice through the wall... He'd been knocked out only minutes after the silver haired girl and the blonde one claiming to be his sister had showed up so he had no clue that it was Umbra on the other side. He could make out her saying Chikara's name and tilted his head in confusion,
"The wall's saying it knows you." He said pressing his ear to the cool material to see if it said more,
"Hello wall!"

Z-620/Chromium
Knowing she would just be ignored after the doctor turned away she decided to follow what she said and go to the training room to get some of her steam off.
"Come on Sovnya." She said gruffly.
While it may seem like she hated being around anyone or just hated everything in general the truth was she was glad Sovnya tended to follow her where ever she went. She knew she'd be lost without him since he was the closet thing she had to a friend. It took only a couple minutes to get to the large white room what was at least two football fields in length. Inside was filled with about every means of training you could find.
"One of these days I won't let her get away with talking down to me, we're better then those d*mn humans." She shed her thick, trench coat like jacket reveling that she was wearing a black tank top with the company's logo on the front and gray army like pants tucked into black lace up boots.
She would of tossed her hair into a ponytail but as she raised her 'arms' to do so she remember one was missing and looked disdainfully at the socket of her arm that was now just a hole with a mess of wires peeking out.
" Throw something at me, the worst you have." Z said to her partner turning to face him again, holding up her one arm for defense.

Trixie
Leaning slightly on him for support she tried not to look up to much for fear of getting sick seeing the rustling leaves of the trees or the shifting sunlight that caused to much movement for her brain to handle right now. Dying of curiosity she finally asked,
"Who's Anna?"

Ace Draven
He knew Adlucinatio would be onto him soon. Hence why his entire lab was already wiped clean or set to self destruct if anyone tried to hack his systems, all his experiments and tests transferred into a small solar powered tablet that he hid away within his jacket. Knowing it would still take some time to revoke all his privileges he set off to do the one thing he hoped would set things right between he and the one person close enough to him to be his son. He walked quickly but cautiously to the holding cells that they'd made for all the elements. While the building it's self was close to perfect the one design flaw was to get to the research wing you had to go through the cell wing, this was his excuse to go through. He made sure to carry and large, meaningless stack of books with him as he approached the guard in front of the door who's stone face read indifference towards him. Purposely dropping the large stack as he went to get his key card he grinned as the guard went to help him pick them up and quickly swiped their cards as a extra precaution that he would get through.
"T-thank you sorry for that, staying up for hours on end really gets the best of you." He waved the coded card in front of the scanner and it easily let him through and locked behind him keeping the guard outside.
Setting the pile down as he now had no use for it he faced the seemingly endless hallway or cells holding animals, humans, or elements behind closed doors.
"Now where did I put him again..." He wondered looking over the doors his slate colored eyes slowly growing confused as he tried to picture the number of the cell Eldur was in.
"4756!" He shouted to himself taking off in a slight jog to be able to reach the metallic colored cells holding him and the others they brought back.
He stopped to look at the small screen outside of the cell displaying what was going on inside. Eldur and a another boy inside were near the wall of the other cell. Eldur pressed against it like he'd heard something from the other side. They could not see him as there was no way out to do so but he still felt nervous standing there just mere feet away from the child he'd taken everything from just a wall between them.

Guard
"Ma'am Guard Stevens just left his post by the holding cell doors unauthorized, course of action?" Reported another of the security team to Dr.Adlucinatio not knowing the guard hadn't moved but his card had merely been switched.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:41 pm

Sovnya - Arsenic (Poison art manipulation; immune to poison/toxins, possesses poisonous saliva)

With a grunt, Sovnya moved away from the doorframe and followed Z. He folded his hands behind his head as they walked, his tense muscles gradually relaxing. They fell to his sides as soon as they reached the training room before his thumbs tucked into his pockets. When she removed her jacket, his gaze on her back held firm but he didn't respond.

At last, she turned to face him. He approached Z in silence, and when he had gotten as close to her as he thought their comfort zones would allow, he gingerly combed through her hair and scraped her white locks back, tying them up in a make-do ponytail. Satisfied, he stepped back.

"Huh?" His hand dropped to his side. Brow furrowing, he moved so that he stood next to Eldur and pressed his ear to the wall. "I'm here."
Sathona

Postby JayMaddlin » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:56 pm

Leon Seraph ( Neon&Lithium )

Staring at the blue and purple mist, he smiled

But then the mist disappeared like she was never there. He came to and has furious at his on memories of him,Locked up in this shabby cabin, away from his beloved sister.In rage his fist collided with whatever was close to him. He created this cabin out of pure stone to confine his marked and tinted self.

"how long was this been 4 no....7 months now.."

( Might be making the sister soon)
Sorry about the small post...
JayMaddlin

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:18 pm

Z-620 / Chrominium
She looked anywhere but him as he put her hair back. The rare sensation of someone touching her sending small shivers down her spine, but the good kind. She missed this feeling. Meeting his eyes nice more as he stepped back from her satisfied with his work.
" I know the real reason they wanted to get the others back..." Quietly she spoke knowing there was still cameras watching them under there false promise of freedom.
Her air of wanting to fight was gone, replaced with one of fear tha had her good arm hugging it's self around her.
" There not just recalling them for 'testing' the wantto remove all of their...all of our powers. Dr.Adlucinatio has a list with everyones names on it, ours included."
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's