~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:44 pm

Please post character and chat here
viewtopic.php?uid=2386&f=27&t=8912&start=0
*Research labs now named 'Ascension'*
Darkness falls....
consuming us...
leaving few alive..
We shall be the ones to strive.
Join us or you won't survive

15 years after the destruction of the human race the earth is in ruins, while many survivors remain no one really knows what happened on 'D day'. Most assume someone set off a bomb or let loose a chemical of some sort and that's why the sky turned a ugly shade of grey blocking out the sun and sapping most of the color from the world around them, The truth...on Nov.11 2015 children were created that would be the bane of our demise. These children of various ages were born with a special type of power, each were able to house one of the worst elements and if they chose to they could unleash upon the world. The kids are now being hunted down by whatever the human race has left to spare they're hope that destroying these kids will bring back there once glorious planet.
These are the children's elements~
1 Chromium (Cr)
- chromium becomes a geno-toxic carcinogen – that is something that can interfere with your DNA, increasing your chances of developing cancer or other diseases.(Power of plague/death touch)
2 Hydrogen (H)
- A incredibly flammable Element found throughout our day to day lives but can cause almost invisible fires. This means you could be incinerated before you even saw the fire. (Power of flames)
3 Lead (Pb)
-In high enough doses lead can be lethal, while it's not found commonly in our daily items today a exposure to lead could surely kill you.This is because it stunts the developing nervous system leading to irreversible damage. In short lead can permanently reduce your IQ.(Power of mind control/ Illusions)
4 .Beryllium
-Despite its pretty sounding name and the fact beryllium is made in stars it has some rather nasty properties. The dust from beryllium is so bad for you when inhaled that they even named a disease after it; berylliosis. This incurable condition causes lesions in the lungs similar to those found in tuberculosis. (Strength/ flight)
5. Arsenic (As)
-While used as a flavorless poisoner back in the days people would also decorate their houses with it using it in both wallpaper and paints. Death occurs within hours from a front up dose. (Power of poison art manipulation)*Say you draw something you can make it come to life but it'll be filled with poison.
6 Mercury (Hg)
-The most noticeable effects of mercury poisoning are neurological. All the senses may be effected, along with coordination and muscle strength. Memory is also likely to be affected.One of the things that makes mercury dangerous is it can be absorbed through the skin. In addition mercury also evaporates quickly making inhalation a real danger. (Power of Insanity/ shape change)

more to come

I might still change a couple of the elements if any has any better ideas for the 6 instead of the ones I picked, and as stated I do need help coming up with powers for them to as I was stumped on a few so even if your not joining PM me if you have any ideas!

Sum of plot
After being released on the world to cause only havoc humanity decides to take a stand against you. But did you really want to cause harm to those around you? Is evil the only thing you'll ever be? You may have a choice but sometimes things don't work out the way you want them to.
So..A few extra things I forgot to mention
1. You can be good or evil if you host a element
2. You can be good or evil if your a human to!
3. If you choose to be a Element then your character needs some type of mark to identify them as such (Neon colored hair, unnatural eye color, ect.)
4. As a add on to number three your Element may also show signs of what they cause( Ex, hydrogen could have burn scars, Mercury could be a little off their rocker, crazy, ect.)
Rules!!
1.While many of these elements would technically be overly powerful please don't god-mod yourself because of it.
2. All site rules reply!!
3. Nothing more then kissing if some type of romance is made
4. Put 'toxic' in your 'others' place if you read this far.

[center]Element
Code: Select all
[color=#00BF00]Name:[/color]
[color=#00BF40]Age:[/color]
[color=#00BF80]Gender:[/color]
[color=#00BFBF]Element Affliction:[/color]
[color=#00BFFF]Marking:[/color]
[color=#40BFFF]Side: Good or bad?[/color]
[color=#40BFFF]Description/Image:[/color]
[color=#BFBFFF]Other[/color]

Human
Code: Select all
[color=#000000]Name:[/color]
[color=#000040]Age:[/color]
[color=#000080]Gender:[/color]
[color=#0000BF]Side: Hunter or Victim?[/color]
[color=#0000FF]Description/image:[/color]
[color=#4000FF]Other[/color]

~List of the peoples~
The Children
1-Chromium-Z 620/ 17(Caster)
- http://data.whicdn.com/images/21569216/original.jpg
(Pure white hair along with pure white eyes, plus a cybernetic left arm)

2-Hydrogen-Eldur Trice/19(Caster)
- http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers ... 00_320.jpg
( Burn marks scar the left side of his torso and wind up his chest, almost in a flame pattern.)

3-Lead- Umbra Adlucinatio/17(Rayy_Kitsune)
-She is relatively short standing at 5'4", and has wavy silver hair that ends at her hips. Her left eye is clouded over and blind, and she normally covers it with her hair. However her other eye is a piercing gray that seems to stare right through you. Since she spends a lot of her time in an abandoned science lab she normally wears a lab coat, but when outside she wears a large black hoodie with dark jeans and combat boots.She has a scar across her collar bone, but refuses to say anything about it. On the inside her wrist she has a tattoo of lead's symbol on the periodic table.
4-Beryllium-Chikara Lockhart/17 (slipsxknot)
-Standing at 5' 8", Chikara has long, wispy silver-blond hair, fair skin and gray eyes freckled with faint, but distinct blue and white speckles. He has the kanji of the number four (四) tattooed on the right side of his neck, a reference to his element's atomic number.Scars of all sizes adorn his ghostly form, but the most notable is an enormous scar on his back, covered by his shirt.
5-Arsinic-Sovnya/17-18(slipsxknot)
He has shoulder length dark brown hair, of which is streaked with silver-gray and red highlights (though this is generally apparent only under the proper lighting), dark brown eyes, and slightly tanned skin. Though he stands at average height and is more artistic than he is athletic, he's slightly muscular in complexion with a rich, clear voice. A colorful pouch containing his ink is tied to his belt loops; the rest of his paints are carried in a black, custom painted backpack, along with his back up brushes and other artistic materials. He's always seen with his prized Japanese paintbrush perched on his ear. Countless ink stains on his skin (particularly on his hands and face, specifically his forehead and the tip of his nose) and clothes.
6-Mercury-Aves Zebir/21 (Rayy_Kitsune)
He has long black hair, that's become matted due to neglect. His eyes are a strange scarlet color, and stand out even more because of his darker complexion. He is stalky and lacks the physical strength most other elements posses. In the right lighting his skin seems to be metalic, and his visible blood veins seem to be silver. This is probably due to the extremely high level of mercury in his blood.
7. Lithium/Neon (Leon Seraph)
His original hair color is orange but since he doesn't like it he just dyes bits of his hair a different color
the link to show is HERE https://i.paigeeworld.com/user-media/14 ... 42_320.jpg
His veins are orange from his toes and stop at his lower collarbone and his elbows.
But mostly covered but his clothes and cloak
Link here
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... 2573dd.jpg
He wears mainly black.

The humans
1 .Trixie(T) Trice/19/Hunter(Caster)
-A lithe bodied girl who couldn't be any skinnier, She has long arms and legs all balanced out by her height which is 5'11. Trixie has golden hazel eyes that some say to be yellow with pale blonde hair that is cut short haphazardly around her head. She also has a light dusting of freckles on her cheeks.
2.Dr. Adlucinatio/43 (Rayy_Kitsune)
-Her daughter is almost identical to her, except for the elemental features of course. Long wavy black hair normally held back with rubberband, and her shorter stature. Her eyes are a piercing sky blue, and is always with her group of elite scientists, whom aren't allowed to leave her side.
3 Dr. Ace Draven/33 (Caster)
http://www.elftown.com/stuff/aj/112072/ ... .png?jpg=y
-Eyes a deep blue-grey
4. : Yawen Hotaru/20-25 (slipsxknots)
-Yawen has slate gray eyes and light skin. His head is shaved, though his eyebrows - thin as they are - are dark. He's not particularly tall, but he is somewhat toned.
Current Role-players/Character count
1.Caster / 4
2.slipsxknot / 3
3 Rayy_Kitsune / 3
4.JayMaddlin /1
Last edited by Caster_HD on Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:05 am, edited 14 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Re: ~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:59 am

Elder Trice / Hydrogen

Ruins, Ashes, the smell of fire thick in the smokey air. A tall silhouette walked from the smoldering remains of one of the few surviving human cities on the planet. The air cleared a bit as the figure walked forward reveling a tall man with venomous yellow eyes, a thick mane of blue hair in intricate little braids whipped behind his head as the wind began to spread the fires. This porcelain skinned man was called Eldur, and this destruction was his doing. He was known to many of the humans as 'Fire Bringer' one of the children who ruined the earth so long ago. Many might speculate that Eldur likes what he does when really the poor man was quite 'off' with his feelings, happy and gleeful one moment and cold and hateful the next.
He hated doing harm to others as proven by the tears that fell freely from his sad eyes, but it was a urge that pushed him to do it, installed in him since his creation, a feeling that forced him to hurt something anything before the sensation of not doing so would drive him mad. His long black coat swished around his body as he trudged through the thick ashes forming on the ground, half paying attention to anything around him as the realization of what he'd done weighed heavily on him.
"I'm a monster.." His voice was low, distraught with pain as he looked at his ash and blood covered his hands.
The faces of all those he had killed flashing through his dark mind making him wince. It was then that he noticed that he had not only winced from the images but from a physical sense of pain as well. The sensation throbbed from his hip and shoulder, which were also bleeding profusely from two gunshot wounds.
"Just my luck.." He would of cauterized the wounds but with the bullets still in he would just hurt himself further in the process, so he had only the option to sit and wait hoping the slightly faster then normal healing abilities the elements possessed would take care of the wounds.

Trixie/ Hunter

Her heart shaped face was clenched in a scowl as she surveyed the ruined land around her. She'd squeezed herself into a small crevice between two broken walls of concrete to get the safest view of the city to see if she could find any of the Experimental children running through. She edged her way out after awhile not finding anything and brushed the dust off her dark blue hoodie, glad for once she had a overly flat chest to fit between the gap. She ran a hand through her short hair feeling all the uneven edges with a smirk. Her look kept the guys away thankfully since they saw her a another guy instead of a girl, which she was grateful for. In this new world men tended to be a little 'rough' with women, least the ones they could find still alive. She jumped hearing movement from above the collapsed roof but sighed in relief seeing it was only a crow who cawed then flew away leaving her to slump against a fallen pile of rubble and look out across what once could of been a nice room.
"One day.." She said in a quiet voice pulling out a locket from her neck that held two pictures, one being her and on the other side a blonde haired boy with golden hazel eyes and the biggest grin on his face, this was Eldur Trice when he was 6 before he was taken for experimentation.
The brother she now knew had a cold furious expression and wielded the power of Hydrogen. It had been his hands that had destroyed their family. She clenched her long fingers around the cold metal a few tears trailing down her dirt smeared skin as she realized her memories of her younger brother and the good days were slowly fading replaced with this Apocalypse and the monster he had become, the 'Fire Bringer'.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Goblin » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:43 pm

Umbra Adlucinatio/Lead

A girl stepped out from what seemed to be a small warehouse, and focused her good eye out on the horizon, only to see a giant cloud of smoke rising from a city that was only twenty miles from the building she now called home. Her dark silver hair blew away from her face in a soft breeze revealing her other eye, clouded over and blind. After watching the smoke curl up as the wind slowly began to disperse it she sighed, knowing that soon people fleeing from the flames will pass through the area, in search of shelter.
She turned back into the building she came from, carefully closing and locking the metal door behind her. Though she would like nothing more than to help those outside, they would like nothing more than to kill her, a lesson she only had to be taught once. Quickly moving down the empty hallway she turned into a room where a number of monitors were set up along with a keyboard. She sat down in a rolling chair and pulled herself up to the desk quickly scanning over the screens. They all displayed feed coming in from the few security cameras that were still functioning properly. After all, she had to be on red alert for the next week until things settled down out in the city.

-------------

It has been almost a year since she found this place, abandoned and in shambles, like herself. Since then she has been fixing it up, and slowly getting the two story building, three if you counted the basement, back into working order. The lab has a lot of supplies, from it's high-tech equipment, to almost two years worth of food. So, since then it's become her home base, at least for the moment.
Goblin

Postby Sathona » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:35 pm

Chikara "CC"' Lockhart - Beryllium (Enhanced strength/flight)

Chikara grunted as he shoved a large piece of fallen debris off of himself. Gritting his teeth, he hauled himself out of the enormous crater he'd created and sprawled out on the cracked, blazing pavement. It burned his snowy skin, but he had suffered far worse wounds than mere burns to be fazed by the pinpricks of pain searing his muscled form.

Somewhere, a dog barked and raced over to her master, attacking his face with relieved "kisses". Her frantic barks and howls quickly grew into hushed whimpers before dying altogether, replaced with the quiet, but distinct rhythm of her breathing and the gentle tinkling of her collar. Mustering the energy to get up, the silver-blond male - albeit with much reluctance - finally nudged the pup away and sat up. Rising to his feet a few moments later, he dusted himself off and surveyed their charred, desolate surroundings. Sorrow and pain as deep as the Mariana Trench flickered behind his eyes, burning with tears that struggled to fall. "Talk about the apocalypse."

The anxious pup whined in agreement and pawed at his leg. Tearing his gaze away from the solemn landscape, he scooped Chione into his arms and carefully tucked her under his shirt. At last, a lone tear escaped and rolled down his cheek as he turned and walked away from the scene behind him.

(Hey, Ikki, is it possible for Chikara to run into Eldur?)
Sathona

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:50 pm

(Yah that's fine, I meant to post earlier but...things kinda decided to happen instead :? )

Eldur/ Hydrogen

Shuffling slowly down the cracked road littered with abandoned cars he tried to keep his posture as straight as he could with being wounded. He glared into the shadows of the buildings on the outskirts of the town, ones that the flames hadn't touched. He kept his appearance strong so those figures darting to safety within the building knew they couldn't take him on.
Zombies would of made a way cooler apocalypse, he thought to himself as the wasted city building were quickly left behind. His pace may of been slow for the moment but there was always one pesky human brat he had to stay in front of after his wake of destruction. The girl had followed him to no end when she had seen him, and he had no idea why. He had no memory of this girl, then again he had really no memory at all before the labs. There was something about her that seemed familiar but with his broken mind he'd never realize it was his sister, trixie. He ended up collapsing in the woods a few miles out cushioned by the fallen autumn leaves , they charred under his still hot skin and he tried his best to keep the heat under control before he passed out from blood loss all together.

Trixie/ Hunter
Smoke rose high above the tree line, the city must of been miles away. Pushing herself away from the broken building she resided in and starred out over the horizon at it.
"Eldur.." She said with venom in her voice hand gripping the hilt of a jagged knife held in place by her belt. She could run there, 30 minutes top and intersect him but her scars still had yet to heal from the last time she had encountered his flames. The smaller city she was in didn't take to long to cross but she stopped when she saw ,and felt, something out of the ordinary. A metal building rose off to the side of the street seemingly cleaner then the rest of the buildings around it, and with the world being silent for so long the hum of electronics was a easy sound to pick up as it resonated through the air.
"Hello?" She called out hesitantly looking around to make sure nothing else heard her.
The wind blew through coldly and she held her thin jacket close to her lithe frame, her golden eyes inspected the building mercilessly.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:41 am

It wasn't long after they left the city behind that Chione had fallen asleep, curled up against CC's chest. CC contented himself with gently stroking her ears and humming softly to himself as he walked. There wasn't a soul in sight, and he liked it that way. Still, it could get lonely sometimes...

So, naturally, he decided to stay with the blue haired male when he stumbled upon the conscious figure laying on a bed of fallen leaves in the forest. For a long moment, he contemplated whether or not he should carry him to safety - or as safe a haven as CC could find - or simply wait for them to wake up. He finally settled for waiting it out, and sat down next to him.
Sathona

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:18 am

Eldur/ Hydrogen

It didn't take long for him to come to, and with a raging headache that set his mood slightly on annoyance. He set up rubbing at his head noticing first his bullet wounds no longer existed and second that their was a person that was sat near him making him jump up quickly in fright. He blinked a couple times to make sure the person was real before raising his eyebrows at him,
"Uh Hi?" He said unsure really what to say to the first person who'd approached him and not tried to kill him since.. well since forever.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:22 am

"Yo." With his free hand, CC waved once and brushed his wispy bangs out of his eyes. He didn't seem to be at all fazed by the questioning look the other male was giving him. In fact, he continued petting Chione like he didn't he didn't notice. The curious husky pup leaned into his touch for a moment longer before shaking her head and padding over to formally greet the yellow eyed male.
Sathona

Postby Goblin » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:36 am

Umbra

She was writing furiously in her notebook, when she noticed a flicker of movement on one of the monitors. Looking up she noticed a human girl looking the building over and calling out. Umbra thought she would have more time until people would begin passing through, so she had left the generator run. At this point she had two options, leave the human alone and hope they move on, or go outside and confront them.
After a moment of thought she stood up and stretched, before moving towards the doorway. She realized this could be a trap, but it wasn't like a couple people could take her out anyway. Walking into another room she grabbed an old saber that she found awhile back, and fit it to her belt.
Then the smell of metal flooded the lab, as she used one of her few abilities. In a few seconds her hair was a natural looking black, her eyes both became normal and her tattoo seemed to disappear. She slowly walked to the building's exterior door, unlocked it, and stepped outside.
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:17 pm

(Sorry guys would of posted earlier but I've been having a really hard time with visited family and we're attempted to take care of it but it's not going so well, also sorry in advance for short posts)

Eldur/Hydrogen

He was hesitant to trust them still but reached out a hand slowly to pet the dog, his skin still warm from the fires. Looking up towards the owner he saw the teen's silver hair and his curiosity rose again.
"So you haven't tried to kill me yet, I'll take that as a good sign...Are you one of us?"

Trixie/ Hunter

Being closer to the door then she was before she fell back when it was open relieved to see there was another human still around but her golden eyes also held fear because of that as well. She grabbed for the hilt of her knife but it had skittered away when she fell.
"I-I uh wasn't expecting someone to really answer.." She scampered but onto her feet glancing at the smoke in the distant with a disgusted scowl as she realized Eldur was probably far away by now.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's