~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: ~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Postby Sathona » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:41 pm

Chikara "CC"' Lockhart - Beryllium (Enhanced strength/flight)

The ghost of a smile tugged at his lips as he watched Chione sniff and lick the boy's hand. He nodded and leaned forward a bit, reaching out to scratch her back. He was careful to avoid the other male's gaze. "Yes."
Sathona

Postby Goblin » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:17 am

Umbra

As soon as Umbra opened the door she was momentarily blinded by the sunlight, since she kept all the lights off inside. She immediately heard a thump and something metal slide over the ground. Carefully she picked up the knife and glanced at the girl scurrying to her feet.
"That's okay I wouldn't have either." Umbra flipped the knife in her hand and held it out to the girl handle first.
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:43 pm

Eldur/ Hydrogen

" Really?" A spark of excitement lit in his voice.
He knew there had been other children who were taken and turned but because of his 'Issues' with his personality he been overly solitary since he was released. Speaking of his odd disorder is personality decided to switch from mildly depressed to happy and welcoming as he showed off a white grin to the other man.
" For awhile I thought all the others had been killed off earlier on, It's...Intriguing to see someone else who lasted this long."

Trixie/ Hunter
She hastily took the knife back from her and placed it in the small holder that hung off her side.
"T-thanks... Um if you don't mind me asking, What are you doing out here? This city fell months ago and anyone who's smart joined up with the survivors." Her golden eyes looked around slowly and warily still she had a feeling in her mind that something was off but she couldn't tell what.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Goblin » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:42 pm

Umbra Adlucinatio / Lead

Umbra subconsciously touched her collar bone were the scar rested from her encounter with that very group of survivors. Though it wasn't visable to Trixie, Umbra could still feel were her skin bumped up in a messy line across her chest. "Yeah, I know, they passed through awhile back, but I already have all the resources I need here, so there's no point leaving for me. What about you, why didn't you go with them?"
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:10 am

Trixie/Hunter
"Uh..." She hesitates scratching at the short hair at the back of her neck unsure if she should tell her the real reason she was on her own, but... "Why not? Your the only survivor I've met in days guess I can tell someone what I'm doin before I get killed." she pulled out the picture of her and her brother who was smiling happily missing one of his front teeth in the picture,
"I'm looking for my Brother Eldur. He of course doesn't look like this now but I have it as a reminder of who he used to be when we were younger." she gazed at it herself for a moment a shadow of sadness passing through her eyes.
" He be about 18 now I think, but he was taken by the government for a experiment when I was younger, now a days people know him as one of the poor kids cursed to hold a element...I was hoping I'd find him there," she pointed to the smoke raising from the neighboring city," By now he'd be gone though." She paused with a sigh fingers tracing her knife.
"At first my mission was to kill him for what he'd done to our family when he came home but I don't think he remembers anything. Now I just want to try and get through to the real him even if he ends up killing me first. None of these kids asked for this to happen to them and I shouldn't hate him for what he is right?" she had ment it as a statement but she found herself questioning the words as the came from her mouth.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:22 am

"Mhm."'

Chikara chuckled, returning the boy's smile with one of his own. "The name's Chikara, but my friends call me CC, I guess." His shy smile broadened when Chione returned to him. She didn't hesitate to crawl into and curl up on his lap, preventing him from going anywhere. Not that he minded, though. "And this is Chione."
Sathona

Postby Goblin » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:11 pm

Umbra Adlucinatio / Lead

Umbra leaned in to see the small picture, then froze recognizing him. She stood there in shock and lost what concentration she had on her illusion which faded away soon after, though she didn't immediately notice. 'T-that's impossible, I thought the others were all dead...' After a moment she realized what happened and remade her previous illusion, hoping that the other girl was too deep in thought to notice the slight differences that quickly. "I'd be willing to help you look, he must still be near by, and I know the land fifty miles around like the back of my hand."

Umbra had met Eldur years ago, in the government facility where they were "made." Since her own powers weren't necessarily distructive on their own the scientists decided to pair her with another element, in the hopes that she would be able to aid in thiers. Which she did phenomenally, on her first training mission with Eldur. Umbra made a wide spread illusion, while he burnt the whole place to the ground, and everyone inside that area couldn't do anything. After all, how are you supposed to stop something you can't see?
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:37 pm

Trixie/ Hunter

For a second a small look of shock crossed her face at the mention of her coming with her.
"Come with me? If I catch him in a wrong mood it'd be a death mission, You'd really still want to come along?" She hadn't really had a companion with her in well forever if she really thought about it.
The last friend she had know had been a boy name Ryan who had helped her through the first half of this disaster before he...She cut off the thought not wanting to remember the beginning, it was a dark time for them all.

Eldur/ Hydrogen

He tilted his head to the side, the hundreds of small braids that made up his hair cascaded like a blue waterfall over over shoulder about to ask him if he wanted to join him on his travels when noise from behind them caught his attention. His head snapped up again eyes fixing on the direction as he saw at least 10 people approaching their spot between the trees. Their figures, hunched in fear, were easily outlined in the day's dying sun.
"We need to get moving." He said quietly, moving to stand he winced finding where he was shot in the hip still wasn't healed all the way yet but he ignored it for the moment wanting to get away from people.
Hurting more then he already had today wasn't something he had on his list.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:21 am

Chione growled and barked at the newcomers. Chikara nodded and scooped the puppy up, effortlessly tucking her into his shirt in spite of her writhing. In the blink of an eye he was on his feet and rearing to go, watching the other boy with worry. He silently wondered if he should carry him.
Last edited by Sathona on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sathona

Postby Goblin » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:06 pm

Umbra Adlucinatio / Lead

"I know, but do you really have any better options? Besides, two heads are always better then one." Umbra smiled before continuing, "So I need to grab some stuff, inside I have a map of the area, you can look at it and try to figure out where he might be heading." She walked towards the door of the building then turned around waiting on the other girl to catch up.
Goblin

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's