~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: ~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Postby Caster_HD » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:55 pm

Eldur/hydrogen

He gritted his teeth against the increasing pain and took off north through the woods with a effortless stride. A couple shouts could be heard behind the as the humans heard movement. Had he not been the one being chased with his new companion he would of thought the chase was like those old time movies with torches an pitchforks.

Trixie/ hunter

A little Surprised she followed behind the girl into the place that looked like a small fort.
"That city was near the labs they first took him when he was 6, I wouldn't be surprised if he was sub consciencely making his wag back there." she said off the top of her head without looking at a map.

((probably my last post for tonight, gotta pack and get ready to fly tomorrow . I may try and post from whatever hotel I end up at but I'm not sure I'll have time yet ))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:34 am

Chikara "CC"' Lockhart - Beryllium (Enhanced strength/flight)

The silver-blond haired boy grunted as he followed the blue haired male, running faster than his body should've allowed. It was a miracle he hadn't tripped - yet. Chione barked and scrabbled wildly against his chest and stomach in the meantime, her claws, though not sharp, digging dully into his skin and weakly tearing flesh. Chikara tenderly snaked his arms around her wriggling form, making a mental note to find the time and the proper, necessary tools required to clip them, and tried to steady his breathing. He silently contemplated stopping to face their pursuers. He was strong; he could probably take them. But, he wasn't sure if he would live to see his crazy venture through to the end.
Sathona

Postby Goblin » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:34 am

Umbra Adlucinatio / Lead

"Well I know where those labs are, it will take an hour or two to get there depending how fast you think we need to move." Umbra sliped into a room with a large generator before shutting it off, and grabbing a back pack that was already fully loaded with supplies.
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:12 am

((Sorry for not posting in awhile, I've been lacking motivation))

Eldur/Hydrogen

"Heads up!" He said back to Chikara, fingers sparking with flames.
He didn't want to hurt anyone so he aimed only for the trees, fire practically lighting where he gestured behind them blocking the path of the people. There were a few shouts of dismay and just to make sure they wouldn't follow them farther he spread the line of fire farther down on each side. The flickering fire made his eyes orange as he looked at the deadly flame, a spark of something else also lit in those eyes, a wonder as to why he didn't kill those on the other side of the flame that moment... What good were they anyways? They were just people after all and,
"We were made to be better." He said aloud raising a hand as if to push the flames onto them before he shook his head and stumbled back a few paces looking like he'd seen a ghost.
"We should find a place to rest." He said turning away from the wall and back into the cold silent woods forcing away any thought he had to just kill the innocent.

Trixie/Hunter

" Quick enouph, If we move to fast we might get ahead of him, I'd rather follow a trail." She glanced around the lab for a moment but it was to dark to see some corners of it as the generators were shut off,
"How'd you find this place anyways? You seem pretty successful by yourself here, I would of been dead already." She said with a small laugh hoping to have made a joke but her voice sounded way to tired to carry humor as a tone.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:52 am

"Agreed." His pace slowed to a walk. Drained from the sudden workout, he reminded himself to take deep breaths and began to scratch Chione's ears absentmindedly. The Siberian husky pup's soft whines soon died away as she dozed off. Chikara zipped up his jacket so she wouldn't slip and sighed under his breath. Man, we just can't catch a break. His hands clenched in his pockets.
Sathona

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:01 am

Elder/ hydrogen

Losing his stamina after the escape Eldur slowed limping through the small town that seemed to merge out of the woods.
" Convenient..." He said with gasping breaths, leaning exhausted back against a shop that looked like a old timey feed but with the windows blowed out, " I hate running.." He said flashing a tired grin to chikara.
He winced in pain as the gunshot wound came back to him.
"Think this wound be a good enouph place to camp for a bit?" he asked gesturing with his thumb back at the store.
"Maybe you could find pup something to eat." He said remembering the small dog who's form he could make out through the others jacket.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Goblin » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:25 am

Umbra Adlucinatio / Lead

"Alright, there is an old road that passes through the woods out to were the old laboratories are." Umbra began moving towards the outside door again sheparding the other girl out before her. Then turning around and making sure the door locked behind them. "As for me finding this place, it was pure luck, and I wasn't always on my own here either."
Goblin

Postby Sathona » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:44 am

"Sounds good to me." He grunted. His eyes flickered to the wound worriedly. "Are you going to be alright with that wound?"
Sathona

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:10 pm

Eldur/Hydrogen

He glanced down at the wound, there was a dark tinge of blood around it staining the side of his pants but he hadn't lost a life threatening amount. He waved the Chikara's concerns away.
"I've had injuries a lot worse then this one, give it a couple hours and I'll have it healed." He pushed himself off the wall and attempted opening the door, locked, and decided on melting the inner workings of the lock and pushed open the door easily reveling the untouched stock inside.
"You know had you never found me asleep out there I would of been in a much worse condition then this, probably killed actually..." He rubbed at the back of his neck in a sort of nervous gesture as he realized this.
He slowly wandered the aisles passing many, empty thankfully, animal cages, bags of assorted food from hamsters to the largest dog breed then he found what he was looking for,
"Closest I'll get to a bed for awhile." He laughed a little pulling out the largest dog bed he could find and settled easily into since he was short.
"I never asked, where did you come from before we met? Like how did you survive out there? "

Trixie/ Hunter

"You had others? How many? What happened?" She easily left the building shaking her head slightly after all her questions,
"Sorry you probably don't want to re-live any of that, it's just, again, your the first 'person' I've ran into for awhile. Everyone else is either a over protective group, crazy , dead ,or..." She didn't want to say ' an elemental' as she clutched her hand around the locket hanging from her neck.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Goblin » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:56 pm

Umbra Adlucinatio / Lead

Umbra grimiced when she realized who the 'or' was referring to. This is going to cause so many problems later... She looked back towards the city to see the last of the smoke dispersing there, and a new patch only a couple hundred yards away. or right now, evidently. "Um, hey, I think I may have found your brother." Umbra points to the smoke rising out in the forest, while tightening the straps on her backpack getting ready to run for it.
Goblin

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's