~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: ~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Postby Sathona » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:13 pm

Chikara "CC"' Lockhart - Beryllium (Enhanced strength/flight)

He decided to demonstrate rather than explain. He unzipped his jacket and carefully retrieved Chione from the depths of his shirt, crouching to set her down the ground. The Siberian husky whined and leaped from his gentle, albeit firm, hold, landing on all fours in front of him. She proceeded to stretch before joining the blue haired male. "I'd back up if I were you."

Turning to the nearest wall, he made a fist and reared back. The wall exploded in front of him in a rain of debris; he shook his hand out and faced the other boy again. Chione barked as if to applaud him and ran to his side, immediately standing with her tiny paws on Chikara's knees. "Let's just say it's not wise to anger someone with superhuman strength."
Sathona

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:45 pm

Eldur/Hydrogen
He looked on in awe for a moment before shielding his face from the few small shards of concrete that flew his way.
"Well I guess that would come in handy." He cheeks flushed in slight embarrassment as he realized how lame only being able to lit things on fire would be.
"A lot more handy then mine that it."

Trixie/Hunter
A light of excitement but also fear danced across her eyes as she saw the black clouds rise above the trees followed by distant shouts of angry people still far away.
"You know a short cut?" She asked not taking her eyes away from the smoke.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Goblin » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:55 pm

Umbra Adlucinatio / Lead

"Of course I do." Umbra smiles and takes off almost straight for the smoke before stopping after a loud crash sounded from farther in town. "...That way it is." She laughs before turning on her heel and heading towards a small strip mall in the distance.
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:01 pm

Trixie/Hunter

She followed quickly behind adrenaline powering her thin legs even though every step she took made her feel like her legs would give out.
"I hope he isn't in a lighting everything on fire mood when we find him.." She said as they ran wondering what she should say if anything to him, ' Hi Im your sister you have no memory of, you kinda of killed our entire family when you let you loose, but that's okay I'm here to reconnect us!' she shook her head at how stupid that sounded after all he could just be hostile instead and kill them rather then talk.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:55 am

"Believe me," Chikara muttered darkly, leaning down to scoop Chione up. "Having strength equal, if not inferior, to Superman's isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Just imagine trying to hug someone and accidentally paralyzing them because you hugged them too tightly, or shaking someone's hand and unintentionally breaking their arm because you shook their hand too hard. I'd take dominion over fire any day if it meant I was free from this curse."

His voice softened, and he sighed. "Then again, I suppose I'd only be trading one seeming misfortune for another."
Sathona

Postby Goblin » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:31 am

Umbra Adlucinatio / Lead

"Yeah, let's hope he got that out of his system back there." Umbra slid to a stop to the side of the last building between them and the stores. She moved forward enough to see around the corner and crouched down. "Well there is definitely someone in there, and it seems like they're talking to someone." She saw the outside wall of the old pet store that was blown out, and could make out the silhouette of someone.
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:07 pm

Trixie/ Hunter

She crouched beside her peering over her head just a bit into the store catching a glimpse of two people before she heard the bark of a dog and ducked back down.
"There's two people in there and...A dog?' She said with a whisper of confusion, that had been another sound she hadn't heard in quite awhile and made her heart clench as she thought of her old family dog that was no longer alive.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:11 am

A sharp tingle shivered down his spine. His head whipped up, his shoulderblades tensing until they nearly touched. "You've got to be kidding me."
Sathona

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:00 am

Trixie/hunter

She pressed herself flat against the building behind umbra as she heard someone inside speak and felt a gaze turned their way.

Eldur/ Hydrogen

He propped himself up on his elbows from
His laying down position on the dog bed.
"What is it?" He said cocking his head to the side curiosity lighting his eyes and he lookeD towards where Chikara was looking.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Goblin » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:53 am

Umbra / Lead

Umbra froze for a moment before realizing who was in the store with Eldur, yet another element, Chikara. In a split second she was flat on her stomach under the car, though she knew it wouldn't do much to help her if he really wanted to get to her. Just my luck, the only person who my illusions don't work on...
Goblin

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's