~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: ~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:31 pm

Trixie/Hunter
Out of fear she stayed where she was slowly sinking back into the shadows of a alleyway on the right side of the building. She clutched her small knife to her chest now more afraid of her decision to attempt to meet with her brother again. ' It's ridiculous right?...He probably doesn't even know me..' she thought to herself as she glanced around the corner and saw a long blue haired figure emerge from the building.

Eldur/ Hydrogen
"Um hello?" He said allowed.
After Chikara wouldn't tell him what was out there he had went himself looking around the empty street curiously still limping as he took a couple steps. He looked over to see a short terrified blond girl hiding behind a corner. He realized he must look terrifying with his electric eyes and still heavily blood splatter clothing from when he had murdered a entire group earlier today.
"Oh a human.." He said cocking his head to the side again seeing her clutch a knife, ' why hasn't she tried to kill me yet?' He wondered .
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:03 pm

Chikara "CC"' Lockhart - Beryllium (Enhanced strength/flight)

He ran a hand through his mop of silver-white hair, his gray-blue eyes twinkling with slight frustration. Chione whined and gently prodded his cheek with her nose, not quite nuzzling him but definitely not licking him, either. "What now?"
Sathona

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:56 am

Eldur/hydrogen

"I found a girl." he said back to chikara approaching trixie who got brave enouph to charge at him with her knife.
She let out a scream before her arm holding her blade was caught easily and he smirked as she hit at his chest a blaze of fury lit in his eyes.
"You killed our family! "She yelled tears threatening her vision as she hit him knowing she was barely doing damage but continued anyways,
"My father, my mother!" he was stopped before she hit again and spun around so that she was trapped in his arms unable to move besides thrashing about.
"You're a monster!"
"ah I can really help that now can I?...Little girl I was programmed to kill things I see what makes your family any different from thousands?"
"they were yours!" she shouted slamming her he'd back and connecting it with his forcing him to let her go as he clutched his now bleeding nose looking at her with anger eyes.
"You little!!!...."he curse unsure his breath fire springing uo around his feet charring the cracked street. " You're crazy I was created in a lab like the rest of my kind. I have no family to care for." though they couldn't see it they were practically identical.
They stood with the same stance same glare. Had it not been for the fact Eldur had blazing bright blue hair and trixie short blond there wouldn't of been a way to tell them part from gender.
"Yah you wouldn't now would you? They were your first kill except for the sister you couldnt find that day." There golden eyes met and for a aimless moment he saw a flicker of recognition go past his eyes.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:23 am

Chikara ducked into the nearest aisle, ignoring the husky's barks and whines and her incessant scrabbling against his iron torso. He knew she wanted to help the blue haired male, but this was his fight. It wasn't their place to interfere. "Don't you worry now, Chione. He's more than capable of holding down the fort."
Sathona

Postby Goblin » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:51 am

Umbra / Lead

Umbra watched Trixie and Eldur for a moment before deciding that she had it under control for now. Umbra then slipped out from under the car right before noticing Chikara go down an ally beside the store. Quietly she went around the two siblings who were now just yelling, and followed him out of curiosity.
Goblin

Postby Sathona » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:07 am

He immediately froze, his muscles tending in anticipation. A guttural growl rumbled in Chione's chest and throat as they waited for their follower to reveal themselves.
Sathona

Postby Goblin » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:47 pm

Umbra / Lead

Umbra turned the corner around the back of the building to find Chikara waiting for her, while the pup with him growled at her defensively. "Well, I certainly wasn't expecting to see you today when I woke up this morning. What brings you back to this neck of the woods?"
Goblin

Postby Sathona » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:29 pm

Chikara cocked his head slightly, trying to quiet Chione's harsh growls. "You got a name?"
Sathona

Postby Goblin » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:42 pm

Umbra Adlucinatio / Lead

She tilted her head curiously, Is my illusion working on him, is he playing dumb, or has he honestly forgotten? After a moment she straintened up "Umbra Adlucinatio, is my real name, but let's not get into the nicknames I've been given over the years."

(I'll be posting in the discussion thread about some conclusions I've made, and to make sure they are okay with you guys.)
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:49 am

Trixie /Eldur
"You have to remember something!..." she unclasped the dente gold locket from around her neck and held it out to him by the chain,
"Here! This was us that should jog some sort of memory." Curious Eldur tool the locket from her then backed up a few paces from her before he looked at it.
Inside he saw the twins trixie and a boy smiling widely with badly cut hair and a missing front tooth.
"You let me cut your hair that day for your big baseball game.. It didn't turn out well but you wore it proudly. The game didn't go well and you ended up loosing a tooth from a ball hitting you." She smiled at the memory but cried at it as well.
"They took you from us a week later with nothing but a note saying you'd 'change humanity'...You sure have haven't you?.." Eldur looke closely at the picture confused.
His emotions swayed, anger, fear, depression, joy, a painful spark jolted in the side of his head causing him to drop the locket and clutch his head painfully.
"I dont know what this is.." He said through clenched teeth seeing sparks of memories or moments before he was turned in the lab.
"Trixie.."He breathed out the name by he felt pain to say it, to look at her, to acknowledge she was alive.
Something clicked in his mind again and he felt the sudden urge to destroy, to kill, to hurt, it was like a program saving him from being docile to long.
"Help me.." He whispered the light in his golden eyes fading away replaced by a blank look of uncaring hatred.
The air around them grew warm as his fingers sparked with small fires, the locket lay just behind him..forgotten just like his life had been.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's