~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: ~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Postby Sathona » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:16 pm

Sovnya - Arsenic (Poison art manipulation; immune to poison/toxins, possesses poisonous saliva)

"I'd like to see them try." He murmured. While the news troubled him, he couldn't say he was surprised...and though his talent was as natural as it was synthetic, he couldn't say the same for the others. And some of them wouldn't take too kindly to the removal of their capabilities.

Chikara "CC"' Lockhart - Beryllium (Enhanced strength/flight)

"Huh?" His hand dropped to his side. Brow furrowing, he moved so that he stood next to Eldur and pressed his ear to the wall. "I'm here."
Sathona

Postby Goblin » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:17 pm

Umbra Adlucinatio

She smiled to herself when Eldur referred to her as the wall. "It's me, Umbra, listen I know where in the labs we are, and how to get out from here, but I'll need your help." Umbra started looking around the walls for the lead sensors that were shurly in her cell. She noticed a small slit between two floor tiles under her bed. After a moment she slipped under it and began trying to peel back a tile.

Aves Zebir

He paused for a moment and looked away, then sighed. "No one I suppose." After a minute he began walking again, but was obviously lost in his thoughts.

Dr. Katherine Adlucinatio

Swinging towards her monitars she flicked through cameras until Draven was in view. "Send a small security team immediately, and lock down all the cells." On another monitor she brought up the cameras in the cells and nearby training rooms. Scowling when she realized Umbra was not in her cell. "Put the whole facility on lock down, and find her at all costs."
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:25 pm

Trixie
She wanted to question him later on his response but for now her mind was to foggy to focus clearly.
"Hey it's that cabin." She said seeing the small building nestled within the trees.
She staggered forward a few paces looking for any signs of life within the building.
"Hello anyone there!" She said as loud as she dared to manage in case anyone who wasn't friendly in the area could over hear her.
Ace Draven
He jumped as the sirens rang out pressing the device into the cell Eldur was in he bolted for the labs hoping he'd have something in there to help defend himself. Taking one moment to glare at the camera he was sure Dr.Adlucinatio was watching him through he slipped through the doors connecting the cell hallway and the testing labs before the gates came down for lock down. Much to his dismay his smart attitude quickly faded as he turned to see three strong guards with dogs at the ready for him.
"Well this was unexpected..." He tried to run again towards a lab to seal himself in but the dogs were faster.
One latched onto his ankle bringing him down with a crash and a yelp of pain as teeth sunk into his flesh.
"Alright I'll go quietly just call him off!" He yelled shaking the ankle free from the dog as it's master called him back.
" I was only helping the boy! " He shouted at the camera a crazed look on his face as he was dragged away in handcuffs, " You had me torture him! He was a son to me you old witch!" He screamed struggling against the men the best he could knowing his efforts were fruitless as he was dragged off probably towards her office.
{b]Eldur/Hydrogen[/b]
"Why's an Umbrella talking to us?" Being clueless as always to the feminine voice he curiously.
He looked over at Chikara his yellow eyes puzzled as she asked for there help.
" I guess it would be helpful to keep it around for rain. But why does it need our help? How can we help you?" He said the last sentence back to the wall.
The faint wailing of sirens outside there cells droned through the walls signaling something bad was going on.
"Uh-oh.." A small thunk on the other side of the cell drew his attention away from the wall where Chikara was distracted with this 'Umbrella' to a small black box like device similar to the phone ads he'd seen the the ruins of some of the old worlds ads. A label on it read 'Hide me Eldur, This will make sense in due time.', confused non the less he hid the device within the broken layer of his jacket that came in handy for hiding things.
" Great now boxes are talking to me to.. I thought I was crazy before.." He muttered to himself trying to get the panel the device came through open again but it wouldn't budge.
Z-620/Chromium
Her head snapped up to the flashing red light that let out the alarm.
" A lock down now? " She questioned going up to the communication screen by the door of the room.
"What's going on?" She said to the screen hoping someone would answer her as they were sealed into the training room.
She looked back at her partner a small spark of fear flashing across her white eyes for only a moment as she made herself think this was the doctor speeding up plans to get rid of them all.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:55 pm

Sovnya - Arsenic (Poison art manipulation; immune to poison/toxins, possesses poisonous saliva)

The flash of fear that flickered in her eyes didn't go unnoticed. Sovnya hesitated, then gingerly enveloped Z in a loose hug.

Chikara couldn't help but laugh. Within moments his ribs began to ache and his chest started to burn from lack of oxygen. He laughed so hard that he began to wheeze and tears started to spill down his cheeks, then collapsed onto his compromised bed before he rolled off the side and tumbled onto the floor. His side throbbed with pain, but Chikara was too busy trying to get himself under control to notice.

His laughter died when Chione began to bark as the alarms sounded. He stopped rolling around on the floor and sat up, struggling to rise to his feet. What was going on now?
Sathona

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:25 am

Eldur/ Hydrogen
While inwardly pleased that something he had said had gotten such a funny response from Chikara he was more focused on the fact that he actually remembered this sound from somewhere before... A memory, he hadn't had one of those since his experiments.
"This sound, I remember it!...It's a lock down, someone got out, or in." He said sure of himself.
Z-620/ Chromium
Her eyes grew wide at the physical touch but she didn't pull away. After all the ordeals she'd been through if today was going to be there last day then she'd relish in someone else's touch for the first time.
"Most people are too afraid of me to come this close and touch me.." Her voice was calm and quiet, " I have the power to kill you through touch and yet you're not backing away."
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Goblin » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:30 am

Umbra Adlucinatio

She laughed hard, making it difficult for her to breathe, at Eldur's response. After pulling herself together she continued to pull at the tile beside her. After a minute she was able to pry it lose and set it beside her. Then alarms sounded shortly after throughout the labs. She tried to jump up, but only succeeded in hiting her head against the metal frame of the bed. After groaning in discomfort she pulled the wire that fed electricity to the lead sensor out and promptly squirmed out from under the bed.
Umbra shouted over the alarms that only seemed to increase in volume, "Well guys I wasn't expecting an opportunity like this for awhile, but now is as good a time as any." The smell of lead began to overtake the cell and creep out to the rest of the immediate area. She slowly combed through the surrounding lab only to find three guards, their dogs, and "Draven..." After deciding the canines would be the easiest of the group to control she forced them to turn on their companions.

After declaring a lockdown she and her scientists moved into a nearby emergency provision room. It still had monitors and basic lab equipment, but nothing compared to the rest of her labs. Disgruntled she turned to her tablet see that Z-620 was trying to contact her, and turned away to face the head of security. "I don't know what obscenities that Draven is cursing my name with right now, but I want him dead, and Umbra back in her cell."
Quickly turning back to the monitors she was terrified, but not surprised to see that the dogs and Draven had taken out the guards sent for him. Angrily she called back to Z-620 in the training room. "Umbra and Draven have escaped into the east wing, I need them tracked down now!"

Aves Zebir

Aves shifted into a large all black wolf-like dog with matted fur before moving closer to the cabin. He laid his ears back when he caught the smell of a stranger within his home. He pulled his lips back and barked angerly at the door, hoping to simply scare the trespasser away.
Goblin

Postby Sathona » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:29 pm

"And I could kill you simply by spitting on you." He replied, unwavering. Actually, there were dozens of ways he could've killed her, but he didn't dare mention that. Instead, he reached up to gently run his fingers through her hair. "So I guess we're even."

"A lockdown. Lovely." He wheezed in between coughing fits. Chione whined and stood, pawing at his legs, yet he paid her little to no mind.
Sathona

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:27 pm

Ace Draven
Falling to his knees as the three guards around him fell into the paws of their canine companions, he looked up in shock at Umbra feeling for certain that he'd be next to get the dogs sent after him. Meeting the one cold gray eye that starred out at him he smirked at her,
"Mother and daughter do look alike then." He regretted being a smart-alick right away, " If your gonna kill me just do it quick, I know 'she' won't."

Eldur/Hydrogen
He to began coughing as the smell of lead leaked in through the near invisible lines in their cell. He pulled his shirt up over his nose but it didn't do much to help.
"Choine it's okay.." He said trying to calm the dog as he sank against the side of the wall once more feeling on the verge of passing out.

Z-620/Chromium
When she heard the angry tone of the Dr.'s voice she immediately let go of Sovnya and tensed up hearing who it was they had to track down,
"But Ma'am we lost last time you sent us against her, everyone did for that matter. I'm only working at half capacity right now to, I don't think it would be a smart idea for us to go after her we should just knock her out with the back-up gas that's in each building. But if you still want us to proceed I'll over-ride the lock down.." She didn't know why but a small burst of defiance came over her but she felt tired of being pushed around and knew that the Dr.'s decision was a bad one for them to fulfill.

Trixie Trice
She saw someone's shadow move about behind the window, a flash of multi-colored hair from a crack in the drawn curtains,
"I'm sure it's just a lost human..." She said trying to reassure Aves...and herself.
Knowing her luck with today the person would probably be another elemental.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Goblin » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Umbra Adlucinatio

Umbra's shade narrowed her eyes at Draven before motioning the dogs off the gaurds. "I have no intention to do my mother's dirty work, she just gave them the word to shoot you on sight. Besides, I need you, alive." She stared Draven down before continuing, "I am still trapped in my cell, as are Chikara, and Eldur. So, if we all want to get out alive we'll have to work together, now won't we?"

"We don't know where she is, and it won't help us to knock out our own guards! Now, go find her so I can end all of this!" She cut of the call and turned to the monitors that were pulled to show the hall where Draven was. It seemed like he was talking to someone, which meant one of three things, 1. Umbra was somewhere else using her abilities to speak with him, 2. He had finally fallen off his rocker, or 3. Umbra was there but had already been able to spread her ability to their location, and was making it look like she wasn't there.
In a rush she went to check the lead sensor in Umbra's cell, only to find it read nothing, but one in the cell beside her was off the charts.

Aves Zebir

Aves heard movement from within his cabin and took a step back. Continuing to growl he raised his tail in warning while he flicked his ears back.
Goblin

Postby Sathona » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:16 pm

He pursed his lips, and his hand fell to his side. "Retrieving Umbra is a suicide mission."

"Crap." He mumbled a curse under his breath and bent down to lift Chione with a sigh. Then he sat down next to Eldur and closed his eyes.
Sathona

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's