~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: ~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:10 pm

Z-620/ Chrominium
She flinched at her harsh tone but squared her shoulders uttering a 'Yes Ma'am' before the camera cut off. Her eyes darkened as she walked back across the training room floor to pick her long jacket back up. Wearing it she felt less exposed but still knew the fact she was missing a arm was still obvious, she made a note to pick up her spare on the way towards the holding cells. Being a couple floors above the holding cells it would only take a couple minutes to get down to them.
"If I defy her again today I feel like it's not going to have good consequences, She only ordered me you don't have to go." She said back to Sovnya not bothering to look at him as she over rode the lock down in their training space and the doors parting open once more with a hiss.
"It may be a suicide mission but so is everything else they make us do." Not waiting for his answer she took off down the hall stopping only when she reached her room to grab her spare arm.

Ace Draven
Nodding quickly he scrambled to his feet and rummaged around one of the guards for their set of keys. Grabbing the ring he undid the cuffs they'd been able to place on his wrists. He glanced quickly at the shade before manually opening the locked lab doors and sprinted down the long holding cell hallway back to the others. He first undid Umbra's door then the boy's.
" We have more forces here then what you encountered during your capture it's going to be near impossible to get out." Stating this towards Umbra his dark blue eyes darted around nervously waiting for reinforcements.

Eldur/Hydrogen
His eyes opened sleepily as some of the lead cleared away as their cell door being opened. A slightly cloudy figure stood with his back to them talking to the person in the next cell. As his vision cleared he recognized the deep voiced brunette as his doctor and let out a low growl.
"Draven!" He yelled easily knocking the doctor over as he knocked is legs out.
"H-hey stop!" He tried to say but before he knew it he was on his back with his arms pinned to his sides by Eldur sitting on his chest.
" What did you do to me!" Eldur demanded his yellow eyes flashing venomously as he landed a solid hit on Draven managing to make his nose bleed and hopefully sent him seeing stars, he could tell by his surprised look the doctor had since forgotten the Experiments were taught how to fight before being released.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:13 am

Sovnya - Arsenic (Poison art manipulation; immune to poison/toxins, possesses poisonous saliva)

That's because it won't have good consequences, he thought. But Sovnya merely sighed rather than voicing his thought and chased after Z.

Chikara "CC"' Lockhart - Beryllium (Enhanced strength/flight)

"Eldur!" Chikara rushed forward and gingerly set a hand on his friend's shoulder, accompanied by Chione.
Sathona

Postby Goblin » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:46 am

Umbra Adlucinatio

She ran out of her cell and waited for Draven to get the others out of theirs. "I am aware, but you have two elements at full power, and one... Well I don't know what you did to Eldur, but we'll have to sort that out later." As Draven opened the other cell's door Umbra took a step back, startled when Chikara had jumped past her. He rushed at Draven and punched him squarely in the face.
After a moment she helped Eldur pull Chikara off of Draven. "Listen, i'm not telling you he didn't deserve that, because he did. Personally I was planning to do the same thing, but let's focus on those who are currently threats to us, rather then past grudges."

Dr. Katherine Adlucinatio

She watched as Z-620 and Sovnya ran down the hall. Adlucinatio also had troops moving in from all entrences and exits. After a small moment of self satisfaction, sure she had already won, she turned away from the monitors allowing others to take her place.
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:59 am

(Elder was the one who hit Draven by he way :) )
Eldur\hydrogen
He shook Umbra's help off still looking with a great the doctor but didn't touch him.
"Fine current threats.." he mumbled arms crossed against his chest.
Ace Draven
Sitting up head pounding he held his bleeding nose. He was susurby the look in Eldur's eyes he'd be hit again but seeing as he backed off he felt it safe to stand.
" did you have any plan after this?..." He asked Umbra hearing a loud explosion go off as the main doors flew open.
Z - 620 / Chromium
" Not as good as the old but that'll have to do..." Fixing the replacement arm on to her socket she flexed her metal fingers to make sure they worked before heading off once more towards the holding cells.
" team one reached breach point... Awaiting go." She said to the speaker in her color jacket caller only having to wait to hear the team leaders voice say yes before breaking down she waiting only moments for the reply before bursting inside pulling on her back up gas mask as she did but knew it was powerless after a few minutes with Umbra.
"Back I your cells, handover Draven and we'll let you live peacefully here...for while. " Her voice was once again distorted through the mask but came out menacing still with the deep tone.

(Also sorry things weird I'm on my tablet and using speak to type quickly. It's odd to stuff aloud but easier to get thoughts out to.)
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:48 pm

Sovnya - Arsenic (Poison art manipulation; immune to poison/toxins, possesses poisonous saliva)

Just when I thought we could finally catch a break... Sovnya leaned against the nearest wall for support, hunched over with his hands resting on his knees, panting quietly. He reminded himself to breathe as slowly and as deeply as possible — breathing heavily led to aggression, and with their current circumstances, he couldn't afford to lose control (not that that happened all that often).

Once he could breathe properly again, he glanced up at Z.

Chikara "CC"' Lockhart - Beryllium (Enhanced strength/flight)

Relieved, Chikara flopped down on the ground and scratched Chione's ears. "What now?"
Sathona

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:27 am

Z-620/Chromium
She surveyed the room and the people around her trying to see who was the worst threat. Umbra was the only one who stuck out to her as she was the only one she knew she couldn't beat. Her eyes locked with Draven.
" Just leave them be...I know what they'll do to them if they stay here with her... You can't say she Hasn't hurt you to 620."
"Don't try and negotiate with me Draven. I'm far better off here than being... Free." She hesitated on the last word knowing it was far from true.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Goblin » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:26 pm

Umbra Adlucinatio

After making sure Eldur calmed down she turned to face Z-620. "You say that, but how are you better off? Sure, maybe you always have food and shelter, which in all honesty must be nice... However I can not fathom how any of that may be worth dealing with my mother and her goons on a day to day basis."
Pausing to take a breath she stepped closer to the two who stood in their way. "I'll only make this offer once, if you join us now, we'll be able to make sure every element in these labs can get out safely today. If not... Well we'll have no choice but to leave you both here, among countless others, to face Adlucinatio's wrath."
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:19 pm

Z-620 / Chromium
"I'm her killer, the real world has no place for me." She knew this was a lie but upon signing onto the head Dr.'s team she, like her other soldiers, had trackers implanted along their spines for added measure they couldn't run away.
" I'm sorry.." She whispered under her breath so her hoping the speakers in the room wouldn't pick up on it.
She drew twin blades from the sheaths at her side tinged again with her poison. Charging at Umbra the other guards who had came with her charged forward but right as she was going to bring a blade down on her a wall of blue shot up around the other group shielding them inside. Yelping in pain she lept back the skin her good hand slightly burnt from the small contact.
"You pest!" She shouted knowing this was Eldurs doing.

Eldur/HYdrogen
" Umbrella you're basically the leader here as far as I can tell so you better decide what we need to do quick I can't hold his up for long." He tried to act calm by throwing out what would probably become his new nickname for her and flashif a smirk towards the silver haired girl but his strength was fading fast holding up the almost white hot circle of flames around them keeping everything else away.
His breathing slowly got more rapid with exhaustion.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:45 am

Liar. By now he had hunkered down with the small of his back pressed against the wall. The smell of smoke was nauseating, and he briefly entertained the idea of throwing up. You're lying. Why are you lying?

His eyes locked on the flames. Sovnya shot to his feet and yanked Z back. For a moment he debated whether or not he should demand that they retreat, considering that they were at a disadvantage (or at least what he believed was a disadvantage) against a pyrokinetic adolescent who had too recently been unhumanely experimented on and a peculiar boy with unknown strength—not to mention a master illusionist, and one that had rendered both of them unconscious at that.

Chikara "CC" Lockhart - Beryllium (Enhanced strength/flight)

Chikara glanced back and forth between the two, all the while subconsciously trying to soothe a squirming Chione.
Sathona

Postby Goblin » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:56 pm

Umbra Adlucinatio (Lead)

Umbra shook her head and turned back to those in her group before speaking. "We need to get through the west wing, most of the security is in the east wing. A few miles out in the forest there is a cave system we can take shelter in. Last I checked they didn't have it mapped out, so it should be safe." Glancing back across the flames she caught Z-620s gaze once more, "If you change your mind, just tell the crows." At that she began to lead the others down the hall, and sealed the doors after them.

Dr. Kathrine Adlucinatio

Watching the scene play out in front of her carefully, she couldn't help but smirk when Umbra failed to sway Z-620. However that quickly turned into a scowl after a blue wall of flames shot up between the two, killing the audio and soon after the video feed.
After a moment audio came back through, redirected through Z-620s radio. "...tell the crows."
Goblin

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's