The Real Princess Cats of New Jersey

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

The Real Princess Cats of New Jersey

Postby Aralas » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:57 am

"You're not my mother, or my husband"

In the world of fancy parties and lavish lifestyles, a group of primp and proper kitty friends compete in a reality tv show, to see who really is the princess-est AND THE PRETTIEST LOL of all of the cats in all of New Jersey

An undecided number of stray cats the finest felines in all of the land will be forced to live together in one large mansion, where they can have anything they want, including all of the fish jerky their fat stomachs can eat

WHO WILL WIN THE COVETED PRINCESS CROWN AT THE END OF THE GAME SHOW? NO ONE REALLY HAS ANY PREDICTIONS AT ALL TBH BUT GOOD LUCK KITTY FRIENDS
Aralas

Re: The Real Princess Cats of New Jersey

Postby Aralas » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:09 am

Name: PruSTELLA (please don't forget the STELLA in capital letters, honey.)

Motto: I may be 90% plastic, but I'm still 10% cat.

Age: 20 years older than the plastic surgery makes me look

Husband: None, they all died or I killed them

Children: Starrrr (yes, that's with four Rs)

Why do you think you'll win this competition? Because I've got the hots and the SHOTS to win this game

Anything Else? You're not paying me enough to fill out this stupid form
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby Aralas » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:23 am

Name: Cynthetta

Motto: "There's only room for one princess in this world and it's going to be the girl with the most SUMPTUOUS lips and the one who can really shake her hips"

Alternative if that motto is too long for the show: "I have lots of money."

Husband: Sylvester, however his good friends call him "stank and bald"

Children: The most precious baby ever!!!!! his name is tyler and he's 20 this april and he's the most precious baby I've ever had in my LIFE

I don't know about the other kids, I may have had some but I don't remember honestly

Proudest Accomplishment: Honestly? Just designing my own cosmetics line and buying out all available merchandise to stop other people from having it.

Why do you think you'll win this competition? because, like I said earlier there's only room for one princess in the town and the other "fakes" better bow down before me or they'll feel a claw on their BEHIND

That's all.

Anything Else? My name is Cynthetta
Aralas

Postby Aralas » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:49 am

Name: Tubbles

Motto: if you don't like someone, sit on them

Husband: Don't ask what happened to him

Children: idk

Proudest Accomplishment: I once fit 5 fish burgers in my mouth at the same time

Why do you think you'll win this competition?
Honestly man, I'm only here for the food

Anything Else? Do I get free food for filling out this form? Maybe a beverage?
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby Bayonetta » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:27 pm

o boy this is going to be the best

|Name| The best, or you know, the winner works too, but otherwise Jessica works just fine.

|Motto| Cheating smeating, i win and thats the end of it.

|Age| The dinosaurs are still wondering what happened to their cat friend.

|Husbands| Well, one had an "accident" and i got rich, but heyyyyyyyyyyy, life sucks.

|Children| I would rather die then have marks on my beautiful flawless body.. wait do cats get them? oh well, not happening.

|Proudest Accomplishment?| Winning this competition, isn't it already decided that i have won? Wait, no its not? Okay then... beating trista the old queen bee at my highschool in a cat fight.

|Why do you think you'll win?| Because I'm the best? What other reason is required for me to simply take my victory and walk away?

|Anything Else?| I'm the best, so wheres my trophy for filling this out?

|This is a confused divider between characters, it has no real reason for being here, but its got a nice view.|

|Name| Missus Fluffles is fine.

|Motto|World domination is what drives me on each day, along with sleeping.

|Age| She says shes the youngest cat you'll ever meet, but i doubt the dinosaurs would ever agree, shes sort of mean.

|Husbands| Yeah, and he doesn't help with my world domination goal, so hes pretty much worthless.

|Children|Bringing more evil into the world? I like it, but none yet.

|Proudest Accomplishment?| Burning down someone's house on accident, but it was totally intentional, part of my grand schemes and stuff, but i lost that comfy spot on the person's keyboard.

|Why do you think you'll win?| Because I deserve this step towards world domination more then anyone else, obviously.

|Anything Else?| Okay, this is just stupid, get out of my way already and let me win.

|This is a confused divider between characters, it has no real reason for being here, but its got a nice view.|

|Name| Peache-zzzzz, It seems the cat fell asleep.

|Motto| Sleep solves everything! even people asking questions.

|Age| Sleep years i am a dinosaur, but actual cat years im maybe just only an adult

|Husbands|I have a dream husband, does that count?

|Children| I have about a thousand dream children, does that count as well?

|Proudest Accomplishment?| Falling asleep.

|Why do you think you'll win?| Because i look really cute when i fall asleep apparently.

|Anything Else?| Can i eat now? I'm getting tire-zzzz It seems they fell asleep again.

Bayonetta

Postby Aralas » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:37 pm

((I guess we can get started now since we have all of the brats lined up))

As the games begin, all cats are taken to their suites where they discover a plate of fish on a bed.
Aralas

Postby Bayonetta » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:50 pm

|Jessica's Room|
|Jessica, duh.|

Jessica doesn't approve of the bed, and demands a more padded one and better food, this room service sucks.

|Peaches Room|
|Peaches is asleep, and cannot talk rite now.|

Peaches is asleep, and still hasn't woken up despite the nearby food, what a shame.

|Missus Fluffle's Room|
|Missus Fluffles is planning world domination, and cannot talk rite now.|

Missus fluffles glares at her surroundings, and approves of nothing, however unlike jessica she just jumps at the curtains nearby, tearing through them and ruining them to let in "sunlight for world domination planning"

Nobody is impressed with her act.
Bayonetta

Postby Aralas » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:38 am

Tubbles enters her room and immediately eats the fish, as well as the plate...and the curtain.

Cynthetta walks into her room and immediately leaves, preferring the room that was given to Jessica. Walking into Jessica's room, she immediately demands ownership

Prustella enters her room, grabs the fish, opens the balcony door, climbs over the balcony to Peaches' room, climbs in through an open window, and slaps Peaches with the fish as an April Fools gift.
Aralas

Postby Bayonetta » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:54 am

|Jessica's Room|
|Jessica, duh.|
Jessica glares at Cynthetta with the rage of a thousand suns before hissing and jumping on the bed, only to rub herself all over it.

What a terrible cat.

|Peaches Room|
|Peaches is awake and hungry.|

Peaches wakes up with drool all over half her cheek before she stares at the fish and back at Prustella before trying to lean over and eat the same fish she was whacked with.

Wow.. thats sad.

|Missus Fluffle's Room|
|Missus Fluffles is planning world domination, and cannot talk rite now.|

Missus Fluffles is lying down in the sun that she let in with her "redecorating" of the suite she was granted.

Nobody is impressed with her, still.
Bayonetta

Postby Aralas » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:00 am

Tubbles is angry that there's no more food left and calls one of her children to bring her more food

SCREAMING AT JESSICA cynthetta jumps onto the bed and scratches her

"THIS IS MY BED NOW, GET OFF"

Prustella is horrified that HER fish is gone and slaps peaches
Aralas

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's