Coyote's Characters [No Posting] [Image/Text Heavy]

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

Coyote's Characters [No Posting] [Image/Text Heavy]

Postby Coyote » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:32 am

Welcome

It looks like you've found my character thread. Hi! These
    are characters I primarily use for drawing, but some of
    them are open for role-playing as well. Feel free to
    have a look around, just please avoid posting on the
    thread. I will update it regularly with new characters or
    as old ones retire, so I'd like to keep things looking clean.
    Instead, I'd like to welcome you to send me PMs if you
    have any questions, comments, or suggestions about my
    characters. If you like my art style, go ahead and visit my
    art shop, and maybe we can work something out.

About Viscets

About Goons and DraGoons

Goons are a closed species, created by Nyukuni. You can adopt
    your own or request a custom design here.
Directory

Fursonas
Cross, the Coyote
Cuni, the Egyptian Mongoose

God
Eon, the Gryphon

Dog Pack
Aj, the Rottweiler Mix
Tyler, the Dogue Mouton
Laika, the German Shepherd Dog
Zeke, the Chihuahua Mix

The Sawtooth Wolves
Naq, the Alpha
Kreigshund, the Beta
Fantolir, the Omega
Mier, the ???

Viscets
[Bayou] - [Ay] - [Amarine]
[Kabrit] - [Fractal] - [Ljos]
[Bernie] - [Nikobi] - [Morgan]
[Yinmi] - [Lachina]

Goons and DraGoons
Minke, the Black Shiba
Hayley, the Kartana
Vincent, the Spotted Calico
Slender, the Skelly Basilisk
Jack, the Hallowebs
Syntic, the Silvally
Finnbar, the Year of the Dog
Neshaminy, the Diamond Calico
Koico, the Koi Calico
Mhinzwa, the Stone Thorn

Other
Will-o, the Budgerigar
Last edited by Coyote on Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:49 am, edited 38 times in total.
Coyote

Cross [Coyote] [My Fursonna]

Postby Coyote » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:53 am

Fanart: Open
Art Trades: Open
Role Plays: Open
Relationships: Friends and Enemies Only
News: 01/01/2019
    New Art Added
    Name: Cross
    Nicknames: None
    Species: Coyote
    Pronouns: They/Them
    Orientation: Unknown
    Description: Cross is a fairly typical coyote, physically. Their build is sleek and athletic, with a dense coat of fur that is longer in the winter and shorter in the summer. Cross is mainly a dusty-grey color with white undersides and tail-tip. The majority of Cross' tail, as well as their legs, face, and ears, are all rust-red, and Cross also has three points of black on their body. The first is an open triangle on the scruff of their neck. Second, is a diamond of black at the base of their tail, and third is a black border between the white tail tip and the rest of the tail. The most strikingly colorful part of Cross is their golden eyes.
    Personality: WIP
    History: WIP
    Powers: None
    Mate: Cuni, the Egyptian Mongoose
    Family: None
    Friends: Cuni
    Enemies: None
    Fears: Water, Loud Noises, Crowds, Losing Cuni, Ants
    Favorites: Sweets, Quiet Relaxation, Spending Time with Cuni, Animals, Learning Things
    Accessories: Often, Cross goes without accessories, but may wear a leather collar on occasion. The specific design of the collar is left to the creativity of the artist drawing it.
    Theme Songs: "Into the Labyrinth", by Kraddy
    "The New Kings", by Popeska feat. Luciana
    "Out the Water", by Fabio Lendrum (Mikkas & Husman Remix)
    "Not Dead Yet", by Bausic Productions
    "Raise Your Weapon", by Deadmou5 (Madeon Remix)
    "Shelter", by Porter Robinson & Madeon
    "Dead V (Vocal Version)", by Nightcall feat. Dreamhour
    "All Night", by Icona Pop (TheFatRat Remix)
    Inspiration: I tend to prefer realistic designs, so a realistic, non-hybrid animal just made sense. I settled on
    a Coyote as my fursonna because I really identify with their temperament and lifestyle. My daemon is a coyote, after all. The name, "Cross", came from my early years of daemon form-finding. The first form I considered was a Red Fox, and my partner favored the "cross" pattern the most. While my days as a fox are long gone, the name "Cross" stuck around.

Art Gallery
stormrise wrote:
FokkeWulf wrote:
Last edited by Coyote on Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:10 pm, edited 30 times in total.
Coyote

Cuni [Egyptian Mongoose] [Partner's Fursonna]

Postby Coyote » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:16 pm

Relationships: Open
News: 9/24/2018
    New art was added.
    Name: Cuni
    Nicknames: Cunz, Cun-Cun, Cunito, Cuno
    Species: Egyptian Mongoose
    Pronouns: Any
    Orientation: Gynsexual
    Description: WIP
    Personality: WIP
    History: WIP
    Mate: Cross, the Coyote
    Family: WIP
    Friends: Cross
    Enemies: Anything Overtly Threatening
    Fears: Losing Family
    Favorites: Pleasant Scents
    Accessories: Mint Green Bandanna
    Theme Song: WIP
    Inspiration: My partner chose his daemon form for his fursonna, and was modeled to represent who my partner is at his very core. The mint green bandanna shows my partner's favorite color, and the markings were designed by me to realistically represent the Egyptian Mongoose species.

Art Gallery
Last edited by Coyote on Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:37 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Coyote

Eon [Gryphon] [God of the Balance Between Order and Chaos]

Postby Coyote » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:37 pm

News: 7/24/2018
    New Art Added
    Name: Eon
    Nicknames: God of Balance, God of Order and Chaos
    Species: Gryphon
    Pronouns: Name Only
    Orientation: Pansexual
    Description: Eon, the golden Gryphon is a lithe, powerful being. As any Gryphon, Eon looks much like an eagle in front, and almost entirely like a lion towards the back. Eon's sleek, avian head sports a strong, yellow beak with a black tip and pink cere. The pupils in Eon's glinting, golden eyes are oval-shaped. They are never completely round and never slits either. Atop Eon's head are a pair of heavily-feathered, conical ears that point backwards and are largely immobile. The feathers around Eon's neck and chest are longer and fluffier, and they transition smoothly to a short coat of fur around the forelegs. Past the shoulders, Eon is entirely furry.
    Powerful shoulders begin Eon's forelimbs, and they transition down to black forepaws that are somewhere between human hands and bird/theropod talons. They are a nice mix between sturdiness and dexterity. Eon can manipulate objects only slightly worse than your average human. The space between feathers and smooth, scaly skin is sharply-defined by fluffy feathers that vaguely resemble a sweater's sleeves rolled up to a person's elbows.
    Athletic hindquarters follow, with large, rounded paws that house retractable claws. Eon's lion tail is slender and does not taper. It it tipped by a fan of chestnut brown feathers that match the brown of Eon's powerful wings. They can be folded neatly against Eon's sides when not in use. Otherwise, Eon's wings are strong, broad, and pointed. The shape is suited for a combination of speed and agility, doing well in both, but excelling at neither. Where broader wings might have assisted in agility in the air, Eon's long, fan-tipped tail does the job.
    Size-wise, Eon varies a bit depending on the world inhabited at the time, and there does not seem to be a clear pattern to these size changes. Eon ranges from around the size of a Grey Wolf at the smallest, to a Tiger at the largest.
    Eon secrets a water-proofing oil to allow to flight even during thunderstorms, though complete submersion in water would make flying very difficult, if not impossible. Even though Eon can fly under any weather conditions, an irrational (since Eon is not grounded and therefore could not be harmed by the electricity) aversion to lightning tends to keep Eon well away from any storms if at all possible.
    Personality: Focused, and duty-bound, Eon does everything with purpose. This Gryphon is not afraid of danger or hard work, and will do anything necessary to restore and maintain the balance between order and chaos. Eon usually does not speak much, and instead reserves communication only for particularly important statements. However, Eon is far from robotic, and treasures moments of connection with the people of various worlds above all else. Eon has no true friends, and most of the people Eon connects with are never seen again by this diety, but Eon keeps the memories of their time together as precious mementos, reminders of why the work of maintaining balance is so important. Socially, Eon is warm and understanding, unafraid to open up and display vulnerability. In battle, Eon is steely-tough with unbreakable resolution and no apparent limits so what Eon is willing to do in order to see things through to the end. Eon is also rather self-sacrificial. Keenly aware of Eon's own durability, the golden gryphon will not hesitate to take damage in the stead of innocent bystanders.
    History: While the origin of this Gryphon is a mystery, Eon's habits are not. Eon travels between innumerable dimensions keeping the balance between order and chaos. Too much order, and Eon will partake in rampant debauchery (mainly involving stealing sweets and breaking large buildings). An over-abundance of chaos is more commonly encountered, and Eon will respond by disbanding or destroying whatever chaotic force is messing with the universe's equilibrium.
    Your average Joe would consider Eon a legendary figure, likely not real, but on a god-like status all the same. Eon's reputation is generally positive with random civilians. Anything Eon does for the hell of it in order to stir things up, they tend to think this gryphon has earned, since most of the time, Eon is fighting against monsters and shady organizations on their behalf.
    Eon does not have a true sense of good and evil and does not believe these concepts truly exist. However, Eon considers living things to be precious and will avoid killing if at all possible, especially if an innocent party is involved. Eon believes the ideal world has enough order to keep people harmonious, and enough chaos for everyone to have freedom over their own lives and choices.
    Eon is hunted from world-to-world by The Organization. This group is largely a mystery. Not even Eon knows how they manage to track a god between dimensions. Their goal is to capture Eon and imprison the Gryphon so that they can harness Eon's powers and use them for nefarious purposes. Eon always manages to stay one step ahead of them, but they do occasionally come close, resulting in epic battles between the lone Gryphon and armies of footsoldiers, land vehicles, and an iconic fleet of jet black helicopters. Sometimes, The Organization causes enough chaos in certain worlds to summon Eon to disband them, but they never seem to disappear.
    Powers: Eon is insanely durable and practically impossible to kill. If anyone does manage to kill Eon, Eon will simply begin anew in a random alternate dimension or universe after some time has passed. (Basically like respawning in a video game.)
    Eon is capable of limited pyromancy. Eon's strongest attack is to burst into flames to dive headfirst at an enemy. This is usually used as a finishing move, since it requires a clear shot to hit successfully. An agile target would be nearly impossible to hit, so some preliminary damage is usually necessary.
    Eon can also make a protective shield that can resist almost any elemental attack, but can be broken by physical objects after some force is applied. (AKA, impervious to a flamethrower, but will shatter like glass and disappear if whacked a few times with a baseball bat.)
    Eon can sense when a particularly large unbalance towards either order or chaos has occurred and willfully travel to deal with it, though Eon usually shifts worlds on a whim and deals with problems as they come.
    Mate: None
    Friends: None
    Enemies: The Organization
    Fears: Lightning
    Favorites: Adventure, Sweets, Connecting with Others, Indulging in Impulses
    Accessories: None
    Theme Song: "World on Fire", by Les Friction
    Inspiration: In real life, I grew up in an abusive household. The abuse started getting particularly bad when I was around the age of thirteen. At this time, I started having dreams about being a Gryphon almost every night. Since these dreams were so consistent, I began to recognize them and developed the ability to lucid dream, though it would be many years later before I acquired the vocabulary to describe the experience.
    I named the Gryphon "Eon", and soon, the dreams became my escape. They were a large part of how I managed to overcome such adversity at a young age. I still dream about Eon on occasion, and I hope those dreams never stop.

Art Gallery
Lizkick09 wrote:
Archaos wrote:
KeikoTDD wrote:
Last edited by Coyote on Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:12 am, edited 16 times in total.
Coyote

Aj [Rottweiler Mix] [Alpha]

Postby Coyote » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:52 pm

News: 7/05/2018
    New Art Added
    Name: Aj
    Nicknames: Buddy, Jayzers, Jayshuns
    Species: Domestic Dog (Rottweiler Mix)
    Pronouns: He/Him
    Orientation: Asexual
    Description: Aj is a large, muscular dog with a sturdy build, standing 22 inches tall at the shoulder, and weighing 65 pounds. He has a thick coat of water-resistant black fur, with tan markings on his his paws, face, and chest. Aj's head is broad and sturdy, with a slightly short muzzle and chocolate-brown eyes. A pair of small, symmetrically-folded "rose" ears sit atop his head. Aj has a fluffy, loosely-curled tail, and his tongue is covered in a dark purple-ish splotches.
    Personality: Stubborn, independent, and opinionated, Aj is not easy to control. He will only truly respect a calm, fair leader, and prefers to be in charge of himself if possible. This intelligent dog is alert and has a good memory, so he excels at keeping track of important factors and taking them into consideration. Aj knows his pack well and handles each of them with impeccable ease. Though comes off a quiet, or even gruff, Aj's silence hides a strategic mindset, and he is known with coming up with creative solutions to problems, seemingly out of nowhere.
    History: When Aj was only two months old, he was abandoned at a local animal shelter. His origins before then were a mystery. Nothing is known about his parents, littermates, or the reason for his abandonment in the first place. However, none of those unanswered questions deterred one man from adopting little Aj. The Rottweiler mix began his life as a guard dog at the man's family-owned junkyard business. He never needed to do more than bark at a handful of rowdy teens attempting to trespass, and in return for his services, he was loved and cared for by the entire family of employees at the junkyard. Eventually, more dogs were added to the growing pack, but Aj was the first. He remains the Alpha of the other dogs. They listen to him and respect him as a strong leader.
    Family: Unknown
    Enemies: Zeke
    Fears: Water, Veterinarians, Humans Throwing Things at Him
    Favorites: Meat, Dog Treats, Peanut Butter, Spaghetti, Strawberries, Bread, Snow, Car Rides, Scratches
    Accessories: Two-Toned Blue Nylon Collar
    Theme Song: "Hold the Line", by Cetera
    Inspiration: Aj is modeled after my real-life dog, who passed away at the age of ten years in 2017. The real Aj was my first dog, and was much the same as the character he is based off of.

Art Gallery
Lnxy wrote:
Last edited by Coyote on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:28 am, edited 13 times in total.
Coyote

Tyler [Dogue Mouton] [Beta]

Postby Coyote » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:12 pm

News: 11/15/2018
    New Art Added.
    Name: Tyler
    Species: Domestic Dog (Dogue Mouton)
    Pronouns: She/Her
    Orientation: Heterosexual
    Description: As a Dogue Mouton, Tyler strikes an intimidating first impression. She is a massive dog, rippling with muscles and covered in a thick coat that makes her appear even large than she is. Tyler stands 30 inches at the shoulder, making her on the shorter side for her breed, though she is still easily the largest of the junkyard dogs. She weights 130 pounds, so while she is a tad short, she is also on the heavier side for a Dogue Mouton female, and might even be considered slightly overweight.
    Tyler sports the breed-typical mane of fur along her neck, curled tail, and short, powerful muzzle. Her fur is white with black freckles and larger patches of black distributed here and there. Tyler's left eye is brown, and her right eye is blue.
    Personality: Tyler is a real sweetheart with a strong motherly instinct, and she enjoys having a friend to protect. However, she hates to show it. She's known to pick on those she cares about just to prove to the world that she "doesn't" care. Behind closed doors, Tyler would cuddle you to death, but in public, she's stubborn, dispassionate, and will tease a bit (though never enough to cause real hurt feelings, as best she can judge). It would take an extremely strong bond for her to tolerate much PDA in any sense of the word. True to her breed, Tyler is extremely loyal to and protective of her friends and family. She's got a "nobody picks on them except for me" mentality, and nothing is more important to her than making sure everyone is safe and happy, even to the point of being self-sacrificial. That said, true opportunities where loved ones are in dire need are rare. One is far more likely to catch Tyler lazing about, sneaking snacks, or hanging out with (teasing) other dogs.
    History: Here is a classic example of human falling in love with a breed's appearance, only to realize that the dog they have recently purchased is far more of a challenge than they were prepared for. Tyler's humans gave up on her at the age of eight months, and they abandoned her in the country, hoping a kindly farmer would take sympathy on her and let her stay on their property. Instead, Tyler wandered about until she came across an old junkyard inhabited by a German Shepherd Dog and a Rottweiler Mix. After some time, they came to understand one another and did not mind living peacefully alongside each other. The humans who ran the junkyard certainly did not mind another large, imposing canine to help guard their livelihoods, so Tyler became and official junkyard dog. She proved far more reliable and level-headed than the German Shepherd Dog, and ended up as Beta of the tiny pack. Aj, the Rottweiler Mix, knows he can trust her to handle things. Tyler is a pain in the booty to strangers, but she more affectionate, loyal side comes out around her family.
    Friends: Aj
    Fears: Having No One to Protect
    Favorites: Food and Squeaky Toys
    Theme Song: "Love & Loss", by Two Steps from Hell
    Inspiration: Tyler was a character I won in a raffle. Her original reference can be found here. The Dogue Mouton is a fictional breed based off of realistic canine genetics. Though it is possible for a real-life dog to look like this, no breed with this combination of qualities actually exists. For more information about the Dogue Mouton breed and to adopt or create your own, click here.

Art Gallery
Art by Coyote (ShedoNayami) wrote:Image
Last edited by Coyote on Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:11 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Coyote

Laika [German Shepherd Dog] [Warrior]

Postby Coyote » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:21 pm

News: 5/28/2018
    New Art Added
    Name: Laika
    Nicknames: Loca
    Species: Domestic Dog (German Shepherd Dog)
    Orientation: Unknown
    Description: Laika is an excellent example of her breed, displaying breed-typical features and anatomy. She is large and ruggedly-built, rippling with lean, athletic muscles. Laika always carries her hindquarters slightly lower to the ground than her front, with her haunches gracefully flexed in a downward arc. Her thick fur is fawn-colored, with black sable markings on her back and head. While Laika looks very much like a typical German Shepherd Dog, she does have one defining feature. That feature would be a small, dark diamond on the top of her head.
    Personality: This sweet, submissive dog is highly intelligent. She picks up on new concepts quickly, and is very eager to please. From a human's perspective, she is a dream to train, with limitless potential. Of course, Laika is not perfect, and her personality can be reminiscent of Jekyll-and-Hyde. Her extremely high prey drive makes her easily-distracted by anything small and moving. Laika is not safe to be around small animals at all, and has been known to chase and kill any within sight. She also has strong protective instincts, and is the first to bark at anything that could be potentially threatening. Since her focus can be so difficult to maintain, Aj and Tyler and both have to use a firm hand with her, but Laika is a valiant warrior who has more than earned her place in the pack.
    History: When she was only a puppy, Laika was given to the junkyard manager as a gift by a close friend of the family. She is a few months younger than Aj, so she grew up with him. The two know each other well, but are not particularly close, aside from working well together as packmates. Laika has proved to be an excellent security dog for the junkyard as she matured. While she has gotten into her fair share of trouble, Laika is still loved and respected by most. She does intimidate a few of the humans that work at the junkyard, but those that approach her with confidence will realize that she would sooner roll over for a belly rub than try to bite. That said, strangers need to earn the right to see her submissive, affectionate side.
    Fears: Airplanes and Helicopters
    Favorites: Belly Rubs, Hunting Birds, Holding Hands
    Accessories: Plain Brown Leather Collar
    Theme Songs: "Rave Control Pt. 1", by Monstro
    Inspiration: Laika is a dog that belongs to my partner's mother. I met her when she was five years old, and she is truly a charming dog. I created a character inspired by her gorgeous markings and wonderful personality.

Art Gallery
Last edited by Coyote on Mon May 28, 2018 8:01 am, edited 13 times in total.
Coyote

Zeke [Chihuahua Mix] [Omega]

Postby Coyote » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:33 pm

News: 9/24/2018
    New Art was added.
    Name: Zeke
    Nicknames: Zikito, Kito
    Species: Domestic Dog (Chihuahua Mix)
    Orientation: Bisexual
    Description: Zeke is a tiny dog, weighing only eight pounds. He has a short, smooth coat of tan fur that covers his slender body and gently-curled tail. His small size, large, pointed ears, and notably domed skull indicate that he is primarily a Chihuahua mix, but he has an extremely deep, narrow chest, long, slender legs, and a slightly arched back. All of those traits are not typical of the Chihuahua breed. He is likely mixed with a small terrier or sighthound breed, but no one knows for sure.
    While Zeke is primarily fawn, he has slightly darker shading on the top of his tail and backs of his ears. His undersides are also slightly paler than his main coat color. All four of Zeke's paws are white, as is his chest, throat, and muzzle. The white marking on his face is asymmetrical, with the left side of his muzzle being just tipped in white, and the right side is covered almost completely in white, with a thin, white strip extending up to his forehead. This strip is slightly off-center.
    When Zeke gets particularly hot or sleepy, his ear tips flop over. Usually, they stick straight up. The hotter or more tired he gets, the more his ears flop. At the absolute most, they look much like the "button" ears of a fox terrier. Usually, the curl is more gentle and subtle, like the distinctive shape of collie ears.
    Personality: Playful, adventurous, and thoughtful, Zeke is always a delight to be around. He is always ready to have a good time with friends both old and new, and he loves to experience new things. Zeke travels well, and is friendly and welcoming to all, though he might be a little suspicious of strangers entering his territory at first. This little Chihuahua mix uses his intuition to recognize what those around him are feeling, and he is a natural at responding to their emotions. Zeke always seems to know how to make others feel better, be it by keeping them company, offering a cuddle, or inviting them to play. He is open and welcoming to all, and is particularly fond of flirting with other dogs. Zeke is likely to flirt with just about any female, and he also likes male dogs who are a similar size to himself.
    History: A misfit among the large, powerful breeds at the junkyard, Zeke came to live there largely by accident. He was purchased cheaply from a local woman whose dogs had an unplanned litter together. One of the humans who worked at the junkyard felt that the puppy would make a good present for his ailing aunt, who lived alone and longer for a companion. Unfortunately, her health took a turn for the worse and she was unable to look after Zeke, so her nephew adopted the pup and began taking him to work every day. Zeke quickly became popular among his coworkers, and did not get along altogether badly with the other dogs as well. Aj tolerated Zeke, and Laika kept trying to hunt him, but Tyler always put Laika in her place when she tried to eat the little Chihuahua Mix.
    Friends: Tyler
    Enemies: Laika
    Fears: Crinkly Plastic, Like Wrappers and Grocery Bags
    Favorites: Adventures, Belly Rubs, Cuddles, Playing with Other Dogs, Flirting
    Accessories: Zeke can be drawn without accessories, or wearing one or both of the following accessories. The first is a purple service dog harness, and the second is an orange nylon collar. Both of these accessories' specific designs are up to the artist's creativity.
    Theme Song: "Coloured Glass", by Draper
    Inspiration: Another character inspired by a real-life dog, Zeke is my second dog and is currently two years old. He is training as a service dog for my anxiety and depression, and he makes a huge difference in my life. I love him to bits, and I can't wait to draw more pictures of him!

Art Gallery
Last edited by Coyote on Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Coyote

Naq [Grey Wolf] [Alpha]

Postby Coyote » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:48 pm

News: 3/20/2018
    Naq was posted on my Eldemore character page.
    Name: Naq
    Species: Grey Wolf
    Orientation: Bisexual
    Description: Naq is a wolf of no extremes. She is slightly shorter than average, with a compact, wirey frame that is neither muscular nor lean. Her fur is fluffy and slightly shaggy, and her ears come to smart points at their tips. Color-wise, Naq's fur is mainly tan with cream undersides and striking black sable. Her piercing grey eyes shine with wisdom and intellect. She is the sort of wolf whose confident gaze seems to see one's very soul.
    Personality: The quiet dignity of expertise meets the strategic focus of a champion chess master within the fabled Alpha of the Sawtooth Pack. Naq may not be very physically impressive, but she carries herself with such nobility that she instantly commands respect. This confident aura, combined with her silver-tongued prowess in persuasion, are usually enough to get her what she wants. When peaceful negotiations fail, Naq's true specialty comes into play. She uses her analytic intellect and intimate knowledge of her resources and packmates to formulate a strategic plan of attack. Naq always seems to be one step ahead of her adversary because she is so good at considering all possible outcomes and planning for them before they even happen. It is extremely rare to catch her by surprise, but she is adaptable enough to at least minimize damage so that she can regroup at a later date.
    The only thing that can reliably break her concentration are comebacks of any sort. Naq is easily exasperated by those that fail to treat her with respect. She is simply so used to being automatically respected that she does not know how to handle teasing or backtalk. Instead, Naq is more likely to lose her temper and fall prey to being sucked into childish arguments over the encounter in question.
    History: Naq and her two littermates were born to a loner pair with a tumultuous relationship. Both were very young when they found one another, and they struggled to maintain their relationship while providing for a litter of pups. The fighting became more and more frequent, and Naq's parents finally decided to split up. She was only a few months old when it happened, and she barely remembers her mother or her siblings. What she does know was that her parents were better off apart from one another, and that she chose to remain with her father, while her brother and sister left with her mother.
    Kreigshund is like a tree. Unmovable. You must be like water that covers the land and sweeps the tree in the right direction. The tree will never change its shape. You just need to show it where to be. WIP
    Family: Kreigshund is her half-brother.
    Friends: Kreigshund
    Fears: Losing Power Due to Lack of Physical Prowess
    Favorites: Blackberries
    Theme Song: "The Kraken", composed by Hans Zimmer
    Inspiration: I created a wolf character and in the process of doing so, I inspired my partner. He worked together with me to form the story of Kreigshund and Naq. Naq was more my creation, with my partner adding the occasional suggestion about her biography.

Art Gallery
Last edited by Coyote on Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:02 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Coyote

Kreigshund [Grey Wolf] [Beta]

Postby Coyote » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:57 pm

News: 01/02/2018
    New art added.
    Name: Kreigshund
    Species: Grey Wolf
    Orientation: Pansexual
    Description: While Kreigshund may stand only at average height for an adult Grey Wolf, his powerful, muscular stature makes for an intimidating frame. He is sturdily-built, compact, and rippling with strength honed from years of constant battle. Kreigshund has a thick coat of messy, unkempt fur that makes him appear even larger than he already is. He is a striking bright tan and black coloration with cream undersides and lake-blue eyes that shine with an unstoppable passion for life. Though his thick fur hides them well, Kreigshund is covered in small scars that become apparent when his fur is brushed backwards or when he is drenched with water.
    Personality: Kreigshund is a wolf that is constantly on the move. He has very little in the way of patience, preferring to instead act quickly and adapt to the consequences as they come. This rash hastiness has taught Kreigshund to be a master of adaptation. He is a tactician, rather than a strategist. While he might be prone to leaping before looking and committing to the first course of action that comes to him, Kreisghund is not at all ignorant of his circumstances. In fact, his intuitive ability to notice details is what helps him through his foolhardy plans. Contrary to the common outcome of failing to think one's actions through, Kreigshund rarely finds himself stuck in a hole too deep to climb out of.
    Kreigshund is a single-minded wolf when it comes to his motivations. He is an obsessively ambitious hunter, and finds the challenge of difficult prey to be irresistible. Likewise, Kreigshund will find himself drawn to challenge tough opponents in combat as well. There is little he likes more than testing his strength against impossible odds. Though it may be risky to live on the edge, this lifestyle has made Kreigshund as tough as nails. His one weakness is crickets, which he finds terribly eerie due to their ability to make such loud noises and yet remain undetected nearby. Kreigshund is personally convinced that crickets are actually the vengeful spirits of past kills and is quite scared of them.
    Socially, the first thing one would notice about Kreigshund is his flirtatious manner. Few are safe from his advances, regardless of sex or gender. Kreigshund much prefers to be the pursuer rather than the pursued. He has a seemingly endless supply of suave mannerisms, along with the occasional crass, tasteless comment, to attempt to win the favor of those that catch his eye. The more they resist, the more attractive they become. However, as soon as a wolf reciprocates these feelings or seeks him out romantically, Kreigshund will be overcome with shyness and do everything in his power to avoid the wolf in question until such attempts have stopped.
    Aside from romantic interests, Kreigshund is selective about those he considers to be close to him. His favorite type of companion is one that naturally understands his own tactics and is able to seamlessly compliment his work methods. Both blood relations and strong bonds are valued equally by Kreigshund to a nearly religious extent. The more Kreigshund shares his dark sense of humor, the more comfortable he feels with a wolf.
    History: How did he get to have such a good relationship with Naq?
    Why is he so obsessed with personal hunting challenges?
    How did he get so good at hunting?
    What does he think about his life now?
    What does he want for his future?

Half-siblings with naq
    same ather
    naqs mother left with Naq's littermates
    loner Father found new love in a female from a pack that valued hunting
    Kreigshund was born into this large pack of ten
    Bears are rare and the pack was inexperienced with them. They tried to hunt a cub and angered the mother. The pack tried to hunt her and were caught up in the fight. Father and Naq discovered this and escaped with the 2 pups before the bear to get to the den.
    Naq and their father raised the two pups as loners.
    Naq stayed until 3 and Kreigshund left at 2 to find himself. Littermate stayed. Naq went with Kreigshund.

WIP - Notes for Now
    Family: Naq is his half-sister.
    Friends: WIP
    Enemies: Crickets
    Fears: Crickets
    Favorites: Bison Meat
    Theme Song: "Bleed", By Meshuggah
    Inspiration: I created a wolf character and in the process of doing so, I inspired my partner. He worked together with me to form the story of Kreigshund and Naq. Kreigshund is more his creation. I made the visual design, and my partner put together his information.

Art Gallery
Last edited by Coyote on Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:33 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Coyote

Next

Return to Galleries, Art Archives, and Fan Art