Silver's Fanart and Doodles Galore

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

Re: Silver's Fanart and Doodles Galore

Postby Silverhart » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:14 pm

Really bad quick piece. My only baby Silver Rune. In keeping with my 'naming-all-my-Silver-Runes-after-my-favorite-Silent-Era-filmmakers-stars-and-characters' theme, and considering he's something of a lone avenger black sheep, I named him Jacques de Tremeuse! (Anyone who knows where that's from gets a cookie. ^^) And I decided to draw him, because the baby Silver Runes are just too adorable! Also, that's his brother Roger on the right (Roger's a bit shy).

He's got a cute little hat and everything! ^^ *hugs* I tried to do the shading in grayscale to get the feel of an old film, but that wasn't working well, so I gave it a slight Sepia tint, which adds a lot I think.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Distortionist » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:41 pm

Ooh, cute! I got a lot of silver ones ^-^ they are adorable
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Silverhart » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:48 pm

I agree. The Silver Runes are my favorites so far. ^^ I'll definitely be drawing more of them as time goes on.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Silverhart

Postby Distortionist » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:55 pm

Silverhart wrote:I agree. The Silver Runes are my favorites so far. ^^ I'll definitely be drawing more of them as time goes on.

I'll be looking forward to it :D Your art is incredible!
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby Silverhart » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:30 pm

Thank you! ^^ They're mostly just quick doodles, but I'm glad people like them.
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Jendalie » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:40 am

Art awesomeness overload...

I love the doodles and painting! You are extremely talented and have such a whimsical illustrative style. ^^
.: Eldemore Facebook Page : DA Page : Knobs and Bobs Blog :.
My Free Group is: OPEN (One per person)
Jendalie
Administrator

Postby Silverhart » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:04 pm

Thanks Jen! ^^
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Silverhart » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:42 pm

More Silver Screen Doodles. ^^ I just colored in Flicker really fast.

I have no inspiration or motivation to do any creative thing these past few days, and Brice (my Dream Spark Rune for those who don't know) is yelling at me to do something. He is not impressed at all by this doodle, but I think it's cute. And at least it's done.
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Distortionist » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Silverhart wrote:More Silver Screen Doodles. ^^ I just colored in Flicker really fast.

I have no inspiration or motivation to do any creative thing these past few days, and Brice (my Dream Spark Rune for those who don't know) is yelling at me to do something. He is not impressed at all by this doodle, but I think it's cute. And at least it's done.

Aww, so cute! <3 :D
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby Silverhart » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:19 am

So glad this is finally done. This took forever! Brice had to kick me several times to make sure I finished it (He is now looking very smug). I'm not a hundred percent pleased with how it came out - the composition is totally off, and the wings look awful, but it still looks pretty, and I really like it. It's going in my signature! XP

Yes, so here are my two ancients - twin Fading Galaxies Faobhar and Beinne an Skye. For your viewing pleasure I recorded a timelapse of some of the process of lining, coloring, and shading the piece. I didn't record the whole thing because I had to do it in multiple sittings, and sometimes my computer didn't want to behave, but I got highlights of all the main stuff. I forgot to record the final coloring and background, so that's my bad. X3 It's about 14 minutes (Keep in mind, this is several days worth of work compressed into fifteen minutes! XP), divided into two parts, so put on some nice music, sit back, and enjoy! (Quality isn't the best I know. Sorry about that!)

Part One

Part Two
I had a hard time uploading these, so if there's a problem and the videos aren't working, let me know.

Hellooo!
Silverhart

PreviousNext

Return to Galleries, Art Archives, and Fan Art