Silver's Fanart and Doodles Galore

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

Re: Silver's Fanart and Doodles Galore

Postby Silverhart » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Ah yes! I remember that! ^^ (I'm being stalked? o.O *looks around suspiciously*)

I actually have all the art I've done (at least the digital pieces) on my computer, or backed up, but they're only partially organized. XP
I haven't even started putting all the Christmas/Yuletide stuff together, but thanks for posting the image! I'm pretty lazy when it comes to organizing everything so it may be a while before I get everything in the right folders on my computer, and post everything up here. Only if you guys want to see more of my old stuff that is. I just thought it'd be nice to gather all my Eld fanart in one place.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby cjr09 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:58 pm

*Hides so as not to be seen*

But don't forget the epic art you did for me at Christmas! Of my Windego Drake, Zero~

cjr09

Postby Silverhart » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:34 am

I haven't forgotten. ^^ No art is forgotten, just misplaced. XP
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Silverhart

Postby Phione Mango » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:13 pm

i would hardly call these amazing piecs of art 'doodles'. Wow! I love the animation ones too
this signature is a wip but the most important thing is that every one sees my beloved dreamie, Codes who you can see on the left. I already love her to bits. And some stories of her are coming soon c:
Phione Mango

Postby Silverhart » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Thank you very much! ^^
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Silverfang » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:48 pm

And my dire! :D

I agree with Phione, you can't just call these doodles. These are super-awesome-pieces-of-art-that-totally-deserve-a-better-name. xD
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby Silverhart » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:09 pm

Silverfang wrote:I agree with Phione, you can't just call these doodles. These are super-awesome-pieces-of-art-that-totally-deserve-a-better-name. xD

How about... scribbles? XD

Anyway, hopefully I get more art posted soon. I finally finished the sketch for my Liger Keeper character! Yay! Just putting off lining and coloring it. XP I hate lining and coloring humans almost as much as I hate sketching them. But I've been practicing a lot.
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Silverhart » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Silverhart wrote:
Sky Kimimota wrote:
Startedraining wrote:
An expert team of otterlings are working hard to install an update. Please give them a few minutes, they have short legs.

Awh ;v;

When I saw that I imagined little Otterlings waddling around on two legs wearing lab coats XD

That needs to be a thing. XP Someone has to draw that.

I made it a thing.

I blame you all. XD

Seriously though, I couldn't get this out of my head. I had to draw it. So you're welcome, Eldemore. If ever you wondered what went on behind the scenes. This. This is what goes on behind the scenes.

So... this is Bruno and Paisley. Together they shall be taking over Eldemore with SCIENCE! Mwhahahaha!

Prepare yourselves.
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Grifforik » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:25 am

ahahahah LOVE IT!!!
Grifforik

Postby Sky Kimimota » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:34 pm

Aw, I love all your drawings, Silverhart! It's no wonder you're an artist on here! Hah, but I'm actually surprised you drew the Otterling in a lab coat. I never would have thought my strange thoughts would be drawn so nicely... XD
Sorry guys, but I probably won't be communicating with others very much for a little while. I'm feeling kind of antisocial because of some real life issues I'm having.
Sky Kimimota

PreviousNext

Return to Galleries, Art Archives, and Fan Art