Silver's Fanart and Doodles Galore

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

Re: Silver's Fanart and Doodles Galore

Postby Ashenjay » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:01 am

I really love all the expressions & body language, they show how much affection the people and their partners have for each other >w<

R A Z I M.
"Myth Song Rune"
Ashenjay

Postby Silverhart » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:15 pm

Thank you Ashenjay! ^^ Glad I was able to convey that.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Silverhart » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:52 pm

SO! I got a drawing tablet for Christmas, so now I can hang up my mouse, and be an official art person. XP I've been drawing like mad the past few days trying to get plenty of practice in. Here's some Eld stuff I did.

Here's some art of a Soulless Otterling.

And here's some (finally!) decent art of Ayal and Zlabia

(Will admit, I am rather proud of this one, at this moment in time. I wanted to work more with it and give it a real painterly look, but decided it looked fine simple. Might still experiment with it, but I wanted to call it done.)
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Silverhart

Postby Archer » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:32 pm

Oh wow, those look incredible! I especially love the second one. <3

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby Ashenjay » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:42 pm

Yay you have a tablet!!
I can't wait for all the new things you can try out now <3

R A Z I M.
"Myth Song Rune"
Ashenjay

Postby Silverhart » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:01 am

Thank you guys!

Did some Sterling art, since I realized he didn't have a full body picture yet. So here it is. Messed up face, gorgeous legs, zero personalty - that's Sterling. I actually wasn't lazy with shading this time - well, I was less lazy then I usually am... which if we're being honest is still lazy. XP

You get way too much attention Sterling, you really do. He loves it by the way. He lives off attention.
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby ebriose » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:05 pm

Wow Silver! Your art is as always amazing, and hooray for getting a new tablet!!

Another hooray for all of the cool things you can do with a tablet now!
╔═════════════════╗
zach | they/them
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

i apparently go by zach these days, you
can call me zach, fellas
╚═════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
my links
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

╚══════════════╝

haha uwu what's this
ebriose

Postby Silverhart » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:40 pm

Thank you ebriose! ^^

EDIT:

As part of my new tablet practice, I asked some of the staff to give me characters to draw, and I decided I'd color and finish them for everyone. I'll hopefully remember to post them here as I finish them, so you can all see how I'm getting on with my new tablet. ^^

KittyCatKita's Undead Owl Lady character - who... doesn't look all that undead. My bad. XP She is owlly though - and a lady... Two out of three ain't bad.

Here's Cally and Fenny for Bena in exchange for her wiping some horrible muffin art from her computer and mind. Fenny decided to bring Cally a flower the only way he knows how: by tearing up the flower beds. Also, I can't draw Fen for some reason... (Yeah, Cally you think it's cute now - just wait until you walk outside and find your garden in shambles...) Ahhh - they are cute though. May the muffin shipping commence!

Here's Tyasi's Erebos, looking considerably more undead then the Undead Owl Lady, despite being alive. Yeeeeah, I'm still experimenting with color.

And also here's a horrible sketch of Delilah giving Cally his little trinket. Why? Because Bena made me do this is why. And Sphye didn't help. And it was 2 AM and I am weak to peer pressure is why.
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Ashenjay » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:57 am

Gaah! I love your lines! Pen pressure really added a lot of...I don't know...energy? To the strokes. I really like that last sketch, it's great! xD

R A Z I M.
"Myth Song Rune"
Ashenjay

Postby Sphye » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:37 am

I love the colors in your recent pieces, Silver! The blueish undertones for Erebos, especially in his hair, look great! The sketch of Delilah and Cally is perfect.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

PreviousNext

Return to Galleries, Art Archives, and Fan Art