Silver's Fanart and Doodles Galore

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

Re: Silver's Fanart and Doodles Galore

Postby Silverhart » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:13 pm

cjr09 wrote:*Dies of awesomeness overload* OMG what do you use to make these guys? *Falls to knees* IMPART WITH ME YOUR KNOWLEDGE.

XD You mean the doodles? Just a mechanical pencil and some ordinary paper. For the digital drawings I use GIMP. It's a free program, and I enjoy it because it's pretty easy to use.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Silverhart » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:47 pm

Big Art-splosion post! And this isn't even all my doodles. XP I still have a handful more to scan, but I'm too lazy to do that right now. Any who...

An August Otterling, 'cause I haven't drawn many otterlings

My two Paragon and Renegade Direwolves, Mikolas and Jackin. They're an odd couple, but awfully cute. I might do a cleaned up version of this one later.

I have to rescan this one. My Rune Bearer character taking my Elkrin fawn Osraige out for a run with Pumpkin Patch the horse. It's really hard to draw people riding horses, but I gave it a shot anyway. And yes, Osraige is wearing a sheet, since I was worried he'd be cold. I'd really like to color this one one day. I think it would look nice.

Loki and Sigyn, my two August dire wolves. Loki's on the left, Sigyn's on the right. They're trying to be menacing, but really they just look fluffy. ^^

Also Dire Wold and Elkrin Skeletal Anatomy references I drew for myself. 'Cause skeletons are fun to draw. ^^

Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Silverhart

Postby Silverhart » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:56 am

I'm just gonna post this here. I don't even know what this is. o.O
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Silverhart » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:50 am

Got bored. Thinking about my Runies made me realize they need more love, so here's a sketch of Hal, my Seafarer's Rune.

I like trying out different styles and techniques, sooooo yeah.
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Distortionist » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:21 am

Silverhart wrote:Got bored. Thinking about my Runies made me realize they need more love, so here's a sketch of Hal, my Seafarer's Rune.

I like trying out different styles and techniques, sooooo yeah.

*dies*
Holy poop that's cute
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Silverhart » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:58 pm

Haven't done much Eld art lately. XP Just lazy busy I guess. So here's a doodle of my newest Eld character and his Direwolf.

Oh my gosh, I can't draw humans. *hides from the ugliness* But I tried, and hey, the Dire came out pretty great.
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Silverhart » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:45 pm

Haven't posted any new art in a while ... well, uh, here's some. *throws art and runs away*

Can you tell I love the Butterscotch Dire? ^^ It's one of my favorite designs so far. Anyway, here's a really horrible pen sketch of Butterscotch, lookin' very fluffy. Ah, horrible proportions. I need to practice drawing canines more.

Dawww, Roscoe and Mortiz again, this time all simplified and squishable. I'm currently writing a story about them so I was inspired to illustrate a little picture of them (instead of actually working on the story). I love how it came out! It's so cute! *Runs off to go put it in my signature*

I've also organized the first post, and added some of my old stuff to it. I figured you guys might like to have a look at some of my older Eld fanart. Man, I sure have done a lot of Eld fanart, haven't I?
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Sphye » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:43 pm

Your art of the butterscoth dire looks awesome! I really like the way you shade with lines, not just colour! ^^ Roscoe and Mortiz are both looking very cute in that picture, too.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Silverhart » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:12 pm

Thank you Sphye! ^^ I generally use some type of hatching on my pencil (or in this case pen) drawings. I like the texture it gives.

And I just realized I spelled Moritz incorrectly. Doh. I'm dumb. XP At least I got it right on the front page. I really like how that one turned out.
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby parlaymars » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:40 pm

Hey Silver! I totally don't stalk this thread or anything but I saw you are trying to find all of your old eld art - here's some art you did of my lovely Lorelei.

Find me on dA

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
parlaymars

PreviousNext

Return to Galleries, Art Archives, and Fan Art