Silver's Fanart and Doodles Galore

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

Re: Silver's Fanart and Doodles Galore

Postby Silverhart » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:15 pm

Well, thank you for putting the idea in my head Sky Kimimota. I often roam around, collecting strange thoughts and turning them into drawings. :3 Otterlings in lab coats working on the site is going to be my headcannon now. XP We need more fanart of Otterlings in lab coats. (Stand by for more pointless, random fanart!) They're just so cute!

Thank you both for the nice comments!
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Silverhart » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:26 pm

I don't normally like to post artwork until it's finished, but I figured I'd tantalize your art buds with some sneak peeks of my current Eld-related projects. (I don't know how soon they'll be done, so don't get too excited or anything.)

What could it Mean!?

I can't tell you, but feel free to speculate. ;)

My mini project now is completing full body refs for my human-type Eldemore characters with their creature partners. Ayal and Sterling's sketches are done. Once I'm finished with those, I'll be updating Sachie and Reyhurn's art, because the current art is old and awful, and I can't stand to look at it anymore. It's so ugly.

Anyway, a few sneak peeks of that process:

Look at you all blocked in and snazzy-lookin', Sterling! That's some serious anatomy going on right there, my friend! Sorry, but I'm awfully proud of how he turned out. Although if anyone has some critique or advice to offer, I'd love to hear it! I'm still learning how to draw humans, and there's a few points that are a bit off, but I'm not good enough to figure out how to go about fixing them.

Of course, credit goes to Benathorn and Geinkotsu for the creature designs shown here.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Silverhart

Postby Sarill » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:17 pm

That is some really nice looking anatomy you have going on there, Silver! It's really dynamic looking, for both of them. And more science otterlings! I'm excited to see them.

(I'm a silent stalker on here normally, but it was so pretty I just had to post.) XD
Deo <3
Sarill

Postby Silverhart » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Always nice to meet my stalkers. XP

And thank you! I got tired of drawing static poses, so tried my hand at some running.

And is it more science Otterlings? Is it?! Or am I just making you think that? Or am I now tricking you into thinking that's not what it is? Only time will tell.

But seriously, yeah, it's just Bruno being overly dramatic. XP
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Spookly » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:08 am

* stalks her amazing artwork*
Oh don't mind me I'm just amazed by all this beautiful artwork!
Great job!
~~~ TBF
Spookly

Postby Silverhart » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:37 pm

Thank you. ^^
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Silverhart » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:08 pm

Ooooh....
Bet you thought there was gonna be something good here, but Nope! It's just -
More Sneak Peeks!

I got a lot done today. I'm finally up to shading on this, which should be finished soon (don't quote me on that):

Be excited, you guys.

Jumping around to different things, I finished lining and rough color on this piece:

Still needs cleaning up, and as you can see, I kept my sketch lines there. Lookit all the messy pencil lines! I love messy pencil lines.

Aaaaaand, sneaky peek of some lining of Moritz:
I need to go in and fix her perspective a bit, but I just started lining it so...

That's all for now, folks!
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Silverhart » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:14 am

Took time out of collecting tokens to sketch the Tyto Elkrin. I just love them! ^^ And they're so much fun to draw!

I apologize for the awful scanning. My sketchbook just barely fits on my scanner. Click for larger view.
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Diddlebug » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Silverhart wrote:Took time out of collecting tokens to sketch the Tyto Elkrin. I just love them! ^^ And they're so much fun to draw!

I apologize for the awful scanning. My sketchbook just barely fits on my scanner. Click for larger view.

Ahhhh this is gorgeous!!!! <333 This sketch is awesome and I have slowly fallen in love with these bazaar pets. Great piece and I love those sneak peaks! That liger is so well done, and looks realistic and professional! Also your human anatomy is looking great I have yet to take on that task but I have been working on it some but gees it's hard so I applaud you!
Links wrote:—‹ My Deviantart
—‹ My Chickensmoothie
—‹ Characters
Diddlebug

Postby Silverhart » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Thank you very much! ^^ I know, I just love these Elkrin! And yes, human anatomy is one of, if not the hardest thing to draw, period. I've been taking classes, so my human anatomy has improved in leaps and bounds. I can't begin to stress how important it is to actually draw from life. ^^

Anyway, I should *hopefully* get this other piece finished next week. It's just really big, so there's a lot of shading and final adjustments to make. ^^
Hellooo!
Silverhart

PreviousNext

Return to Galleries, Art Archives, and Fan Art