Silver's Fanart and Doodles Galore

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

Re: Silver's Fanart and Doodles Galore

Postby Silverhart » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:26 pm

I told you all to prepare yourselves, didn't I? Introducing... Science Otterlings Comic! Enjoy. ^^

I'd love to hear what you guys think. I put so much needless work into this. I was just so inspired! I love the last panel - so overly dramatic! XD And Paisley (the Ice Otterling) is just adorable. Look at her sweet little button eyes! D'waa!

I feel I should add a disclosure: Bruno's views and opinions do not reflect my own (He's not even a real Professor). XP Eldemore's staff are awesome geniuses, as we all know. The Eld member shown here isn't meant to be any particular staff member/character/Otterling Whisperer/whatever. This is just a silly idea I had. Not sure if I'll do more, but if you do see Bruno around, know that's he's probably conspiring with the Glitch, and trying to take over Eldemore with the power of SCIENCE. XP (By the way, this is where the art from the Lettuce Glitch is from. X3)

Lastly, there is a new section on the first post, where I have my Eld comics. ^^
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Diddlebug » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:09 pm

Ahhhhhhh!!! Silver this is amazing!!! <33 I love Bruno and Paisley! That last panel is amazing, the shading is great. Pleeeaassseee do more hahaha I want to know how he plans to use the glitch ancient to take over eld. I love how happy paisley is about putting on Bruno's lab jacket x3
Links wrote:—‹ My Deviantart
—‹ My Chickensmoothie
—‹ Characters
Diddlebug

Postby Archer » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:15 pm

This about made my day! That looks amazing! And that last panel is beyond awesome <3

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby Edo Phoenix » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:33 am

I like the comic!! xDD
Edo Phoenix

Postby Silverhart » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:04 am

Thank you guys very much! ^^ I'm glad the comic made you smile.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Silverhart

Postby parlaymars » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Ahhh Silver the comic is adorable! Pssh Bruno how could they turn you down? Tell you what - you come visit Thesilea and I'm sure she'll help you take over Eld. Although her expertise is more in magic xp
Find me on dA

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
parlaymars

Postby Silverhart » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:57 am

Happy Halloween everyone! ^^

Have more to this particular story, but you'll have to wait a bit for the next installment. I realize you can't really read the second panel. I'll fix it later... maybe. It just says: "Hmm hmm, hmm hmm hmm hmm, hmm, hmm, hmmmmmm, hmm..." - it's Bruno humming to himself.

Comics - argh! Everyone should go find a comic artist and hug them. It's like ridiculous how long this stupid thing takes, and I don't even spend as much time as I could on it since it's suppose to be sketchy. I would've lost my mind if I hadn't been listening to the Nightvale podcast the whole time I did this. (Thanks for sharing it with my Sphye, that's probably the only reason I finished this as quickly as I did. XP) Got like halfway through the entire series just while coloring and shading this. And the backgrounds. Argh! The backgrounds. I can't be bothered to make the inside of an abandoned observatory interesting. Grey. Grey everywhere. It looks absolutely awful and I don't care.

Paisley's adorable face makes it all better though. ^^ Doughnuts!

Anyway, enjoy the Halloween event... while you can. Mwhahahaha!
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Archer » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:10 am

I cannot even begin to express how awesome this is! This is so great and perfect and just awesome! Paisley is way too cute and innocent. <3

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby Benathorn » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:11 am

OMG Silver, I love this! I want to see more so badly, but this is amazing! <3333
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Silverhart » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:25 am

Thank you guys! I'm glad you like the continuing adventures of the Mad Scientist Otterling! XP
Hellooo!
Silverhart

PreviousNext

Return to Galleries, Art Archives, and Fan Art