Grengirl's Character Thread (Please don't post)

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

Grengirl's Character Thread (Please don't post)

Postby Grengirl » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:14 am

-WARNING-
.. you may find this boring if your not me or your not looking to Rp with me.. and Please don't 'steal any of my OC's

I just figured this was a good way to keep my little people organized and easily transferable and editable for Rp's here Advanced Scribes and on CS.

This will also be readable for anyone who wishes to request me use a specific Character for a 1x1 or (small?) group rp

Ok so this isn't as organized as it could be, but at least I can find everyone!

In regards to art used most is not sited directly but to my knoledge all is available for public use and most is from glitter graphics or tiny pic. some real people fc are actors and models one was a text free ad (and the link is supposed to be embedded in it still)
Last edited by Grengirl on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Grengirl

EM, my poor poor bad girl. (Thinking of retiring)

Postby Grengirl » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:37 am

~ Emma Gray

♥Basics♥

~Full Name: Emma Gray
~Nickname: Emerald
~Age: 17
~Gender: ♀ "I'm a girl."
~Personality: "I'm rather inscure but I hide it fairly well behind a smokescreen of alcohol and well smokes."
~Other: not yet
♥Looks♥

~Height: 5'1"
~Weight: "I know I'm under weight, but I havn't checked recently ok with you?"
~Nationality/Skin Tone: I'm a mixture of asian and cocasian
~Birth Hair Color/Dyes: Black/ I have Greens mixed with my natural right now
~Eyes/Glasses/Contacts: "I have green eyes none of the other stuff though."
~Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: "I have double earlobe piercings and a hoop in my upper right ear as well, I've had others in the past."
~General Style: "I lean toward 'scene' clothing, but I have 'normal' casual clothing too."
~Most Significant Feature: " hmm.. My bright green eyes, thay look kinda outta palce because most of my features are asain."
~Other: not now
♥Social Statuses/Home♥

~Friend(s)/Best Friend(s): open, is someone looking? (We can set them up before we start)
~Grade: 11
~Sexuality: "I like guys..I hope that won't be an issue?"
~Crush(es): "..maby.."
~Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "not yet I guess, I have an ex though."
~How Far Along?: N/A
~Parent(s)/Guardian: "my dad and my 'evil' stepmom Carol"
~Siblings: I have a half sister Lee, she is 4.
~House/Car: ANSWER HERE
~Pet(s): none, maby later
~Job/Occupation/Career/Voulenteer: NONE
~Other: N/A
♥Others♥

~Hobbies/Talents: "I like to swim, I've done it competivly in the past. I also have a minor background in gymnasitcs."
~History: "we moved here recently, Carol bought the local pharmacy and is running it, Dad took some it job that takes up all his time. I think one of the reasons we moved was to get me away from my old friends and my old bf.. he was kinda scary."
~Secret(s)?: I was pregnant at 14, I had a painfull late miscarrage in the ER while I was messed up on a bunch of differant things, I had no idea I was pregnat untill that had happened and I was early to mid second trimester at the time.
~Disorder/Disease/Hadicap: "I do have an isue with alcohol even if I don't believe it."
~Like(s): bad boys, parties, drinking, smokes loud music, and wel having a good time in general.
~Dislike(s): School, my stepmom, cops
~What Do You Look For In A Relationship?: a good time, and someone who can make me feel safe.
~Other: not yet
Last edited by Grengirl on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grengirl

Re: Grengirl's Character Thread (Please don't post)

Postby Grengirl » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:39 am

img no longer abailable

~Owen Mabbett

♥Basics♥

~Full Name: "I'm Owen Mabbett"
~Nickname: "
not that I know of. So just Owen is fine."

~Age: "I'm 18"
~Gender: ♂"That's male ok?"
~Personality: "I've been told I come off as distant and cold or angry, but you should probly just try and get to know me better.. I promis I'm more that I appear."
♥Looks♥

~Height: "I guess I'm a bit tallish I'm 6'1"
~Weight: "I don't know I don't focus on those things, I know I'm not overwaight if thats what your asking?"
~Nationality/Skin Tone: "I'm Cocasian, I was born in the USA, I hope thats good enough for you."
~Birth Hair Color/Dyes: "It's just normal boring brown, I don't dye it."
~Eyes/Glasses/Contacts: "Also brown, I dont have those other things."
~Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: "I do have a small tat. Maby I'll show you sometime?"
~General Style: "Normal casual type clothing I guess. I own mostly jeans and a variety of T's and hodies. I mostly wear either my old denim coat or my leather one."
~Most Significant Feature: "I didn't know I had one.. do I?"
♥Social Statuses/Home♥

~Friend(s)/Best Friend(s): I don't htink I have one, I'm not opposed to having friends though.
~Grade: 12
~Sexuality: "I like the ladies just fine thanks."
~Crush(es): "whats the point in that.. most of them just think I'm scary or something."
~Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "I'm keeping my eye out."
~Parent(s)/Guardian: My parents both died last year in a accident, I'm living with my grandfather on some old farm he has. He was the only one who would even bother with me."
~Siblings: no
~House/Car: "It's just some shabby old farm theres a shabby barn with no animals and a few chickens running around. Like I could afford a car."
~Pet(s): "unless you wanna count those chickens.. no"
~Job/Occupation/Career/Voulenteer: "Just taking care of those stupid birds I just mentioned and the few things the old masn has managed to keep growing on that pos farm."
~Other: nope
♥Others♥

~Hobbies/Talents: "Is getting into trouble one of those? 'Cause I'm pretty sure its the only thing I'm good at."
~History: Before his parents died he was still troubled, but now he just keeps everything bottled up inside which leads him to bursts of agression."
~Secret(s)?: Its not really much of a secret but he is terribly lonly here and afraid to face his feelings especially about his parents since he had been terribly mad at them when thay died.
~Disorder/Disease/Hadicap: He's mildly dyslexic, which makes school a bigger struggle for him.
~Like(s): forgetting and having fun
~Dislike(s): wrighting, math.. most all of school actually. the rumours that say he is among other things a killer, though he wouldn't admit to it.
~What Do You Look For In A Relationship?: somone willing to take the time to get to know him, someone who will listen even when he doesn't want to say anything, someone willing to look past his anger and the rumours about him.
Last edited by Grengirl on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Grengirl

Postby Grengirl » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:55 am

Username
Grengirl
Name
Mary Broom
Hair color
Light brown
Eye color
light brown, though realy it is a kind of hazel there just isn't much green colour to it
Height
5'6
Weight
not sure.. 115 maby?
Personality
Happy and a little emotional, prone to hyper behaviour.
While Mary loves children she is still very much a child herself
History
Mary love kids and has always wanted some of her own she has a chest in her room stuffed with baby supplies. She is Owen's cousin and also lives in th farm with him and his grandfather but for differant reasons. Her mom left and her dad couldn't raise her so the old man too her in a few months before Owen.
Preference
She has never even considered girls as a option

Crush
Girlfriend/Boyfriend
(maby would like to start with one)

Wife/husband
no
Kids
maby expecting?
Tattoos
no
Piercings
no
Scars
Nothing major or obvious just nicks that never heald properly.
Extras
She doesn't have a car or pets, her phone is basic and cheep,
she lives in the smae place as Owen.(when both are bing used sometimes)

Other
(may edit later)

-there is also a witch varrient for humanoid/power rps-
Last edited by Grengirl on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grengirl

HP OC's x 4

Postby Grengirl » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:01 pm

-These 4 were created for a 1x1 HP RP-
-Decided to transfer part of the title page as well since I put it togeather and might want to use it again-

Setting is 3 years after the events of the last book/movie.
All charicters are first year students.
Please start with at least one cherrie per house.
Normal rules apply.

Name: Trever Turnbull
Description: small, quiet and prefers to kep to himself. He is strong and fast and would make for a fair beater or chaser.
House: Hufflepuff
Pet: Ferrit (male)
Petronus: Wolf
Specialization: Magical creatures
Wand: 11 1/4 " Willow with unicorn tail core. Works best for healing spells and is varying shades of brown from handle to tip.
Birthday: April 30th
History: His father (deceased) was a warewolf. However this is not something Trever wants to share.
He often spends time in the company of animals and other creatures and is already thinking of specializing in that area though only 11 and a quarter himself.

Name: Melissa May Melifacent
Description: Blond with very dark brown eyes.
House: Slythren
Pet: Frog
Petronus: Snake (Anaconda)
Specializations: Potions and Herbology
Wand: (wood)?(core)?
Birthday: ?
History: A pureblood and raised to think much like the Malfoys. She is actualy closly related to the Malfoy family. She feels very lonly most of the time, and is afraid to make any friends that may be seen as unworhty by her family. She enjoys singing and is planning to join the school choir.

Name:Samual R. Christian
Description:Curly light brown hair, boardering on dirty blond and bright green eyes.
House:Grifendoor
Pet:0wl
Petronus:Hare
specialization: none yet
Wand: (wood)(core)
Birthday:May 18
History: Muggle born, he is still wide eyed in wonder of the word he is now apart of.He has no real knowadge of the horrors that have so recently passed through this world.

Name:Melody May Masters
Description:Straight shiny black hair,bright crystal blue eyes, and a pale complexion.
House:Ravenclaw
Pet: (m) Crow (does same work as owl)
Petronus:Owl
specialization:Divinations and Herbology
Birthday:September 25 (sapphire)
History:A halfblood, her muggle mother is of asian decent.Her father is considerd a pureblood from the Masters' family. Melody was raised by the Masters' family and has had little contact with her mother who didn't understand the wizarding world.Melody is not yet fond of her nickname.

Code: Select all
Name:
Description:
House:
Pet:
Petronus:
specialization:
Birthday:
History:
Last edited by Grengirl on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Grengirl

retired version of Owen/Oliver

Postby Grengirl » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:05 pm

-Neko version of Owen also from a 1x1 I'd forgotten how Cute this was-

{not my art, thier signature is in the pic.}

.: Owen :.

Outside

Hair color:
Brown

Skin color:
Very light tan

Eye color:
Dark brown

Hight:
"Umm.. I'm under 6'. "

Wight:
"I don't have a scale but right now I'm probly under weight."

Piercings:
"I have a few but most are grown over now."

Tattoos:
"I don't think, but I can't see everywere.."

Scars:
"A few, most are from cuts in fights."

Nickname:
"I don't have a real one, but I only answer when I want to."

"15 maybe older, I've lost track." *shrugs*

Job:
"Finding enough to eat and a place to stay."

Personality:
"... Your kidding right? .. You realy don't have a clue, do you?"

History:
"I had a family once, now I don't."

On the Inside
Crush:
"Can be anyone with food."

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
"No."

Last edited by Grengirl on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grengirl

Cody's first form...

Postby Grengirl » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:09 pm

-This was my other Character from the same RP as above, (human)-
-Resizing tips welcome on image.. why did it have to be huge!?-

{also not mine.}

.: Cody Reed :.

On the Outside

Hair color:
Light brown

Skin color:
Pale

Eye color:
Blueish

Hight:
6'1" ish

Wight:

Piercings:
no

Tattoos:
no

Scars:
no

Nickname:
no

Job:
"I've had a couple of partime jobs."

Personality:
He's shy, but friendly.

History:
"Nothing special, I'm living on my own right now, while I'm away for school."
On the Inside

Crush:
"There is this cute girl.. Nah, what would she see in me anyway?"

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
"Nope."

Last edited by Grengirl on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grengirl

Postby Grengirl » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:16 pm

-simple version of Human Landon-

Name:Kai Landon,
but please call me Landon

Username:Grengirl
Looks: -can never find img I like for him-
Light redish brown hair, and dark brown eyes.
~Getting to know me~

I play a few sports (soccer,baseball,basketball,limited track and field) but I'm not realy jock material, I prefer running and like to jog. I also like to cook and am a bit of a neat freak. I live with my mom, I never knew my dad.

~History~

My mom moved here from the UK with me when I was 2, I somehow seem to have a slight accent still. *shrugs* Thats about it really, I'm kinda boring.
Last edited by Grengirl on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grengirl

Postby Grengirl » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:27 pm

-paranormal/origional versions of Mary and Landon-
(from an Rp I started and may try to start again here on Eld, maby it will stay active longer here?)

Username: Grengirl
Name:Mary Broom
Species Name: I'm a natural born witch
Species Description: Most of my weeknesses are comprable to humans about the only differance is that I can use limited magic. My speciality is divination.
Basic Description: My hair is very long and dark brown, almost black. My eyes are a golden tinted hazel, I wear mostly normal casual looking clothing, so I don't stand out much in a crowd.
Magical Abilities: My divination isn't perfect, the future is always changing so it is impossable to see exactly no matter how skilled I get. I also have some experiance with potions even thought that is my Gran's specialty. I have some contol over wind, like I can summon a strong wind. sometimes if I'm emotional the wind will start to act strange in the town.
Anything Else: I have a pet field mouse, well he is more like a familar actually. We can 'talk', mice however have very little usefull to say and can't cary anything of importance.. unless its tiny too. My family owns a speciaslized book store, I work there sometimes. My family has some unusual expectations of me, I guess it's necessary to keep our family circle but..

Username: Grengirl
Name: Kai Landon (I like to be called by Landon only though)
Species Name: "I'm a little differant.. I'm considered a shapeshifter like my mom." but I'm very limited since my dad was a werewolf. So I only have a wolf form.
Species Description: As shapeshifters go I'm very limited. I only have a wolf form. Shifting in public has a bigger downside for me as well.. my cloths won't shift with me
Basic Description: I have shaggy redish brown hair and pale skin, sorry no freckals, my eyes are blue-gray colour. I always ware a plain blak t shirt and jeans. I'm painfully shy but friendly if I manage to not run off. I also have alot of metal related allergies due to my linage.
Magical Abilities: only my limited ability to shift, if you want to call it magical.
Anything Else: I've only been home schooled untill this last year, so even among the other locals I don't know to many people.
Last edited by Grengirl on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grengirl

my first POKÉMON oc

Postby Grengirl » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:32 pm

-this is Jule I really need to get some origional art for her and Landon-

Jule G.

(art not mine, obviously. Couldn't find anything smaller. :( )
Ok, not the most recent foto of me, its from my last 'family' summer vacation.
Dad took me to a resort town with a beach, it was nice don't get me wrong but, well.. my hair usulay looks darker and my eyes are actually green. My hair is shorter now also.
Age= 14

Gender =♀

Native Region-
Oh? I guess I can tell you. I'm from Celadon City, in Kanto.

Trainer or coordinator?
I'm a Trainer, but don't tell my dad, ok?

-Main outfit-
I mostly wear a dark navy pleeted skirt and matching jacket. Thay belonged to my last school, I didn't stay long but I did like the cloths. I wear a white shirt with this and a red bow in my hair.. Dad thinks its so cute. I have something simular for co-ordination compatitions. I have a handcarved pendant of a swellow that I almost never remove.

-My Team-

-Jule has also benen used in a Mystery dungeon 1x1 in which she was a Taillow-
Last edited by Grengirl on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grengirl

Next

Return to Galleries, Art Archives, and Fan Art