➳ seraph's eldemore characters || please vote in poll~

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

Which character do you like the most?

Lavelle
63%
Chry
25%
Raven
13%

Total votes : 16

➳ seraph's eldemore characters || please vote in poll~

Postby Seraph » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:30 pm

I just need a place to store these. Please no posting until I get everything done ^^; Everything is up! You are more than welcome to post c;

UPDATE ;; I created a poll! Please vote <3
The results will be used for my future reference because I don't think I can handle all three characters ^^;
Last edited by Seraph on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.
|| Ultra Collection completed as of Oct 10, 2014 at 1:51 PM ||

x

x
Seraph

Lavelle, Seraph, and (possibly) Borealis ~♥

Postby Seraph » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:30 pm

Name:
Lavelle "Vel" Cyanocitta

Nationality or place of origin:
Avian (Warrior of House Cyanocitta)

Current place of residence:
--

Appearance:
Lavelle has light tan skin, stands at about 5' 10" (which is actually quite short for an Avian), and has a lithe, small-boned physique that is built for agility and running rather than brute hand-to-hand combat. She has straight, waist-length obsidian hair that could easily be mistaken for the hair of an Orient. Vel is almost always seen with her hair tied up in a high ponytail that just reaches the small of her back. Her startling peacock blue eyes and silver-tinged talons contrast starkly against her dark hair, giving her the signature predatory look of an Avian. As for her clothes, Vel is usually seen wearing long boots, leggings/jeans, and a comfortable blouse. Unlike other Avians who have intricate tattoos or jewelry adorning their bodies, Vel prefers to wear a jay's feather in her hair and a single silver earring that is exactly like the earring Seraph wears.
Vel's plumage resembles that of a Steller's Jay. The feathers that speckle her legs and arms are coal-black and hued with cobalt - this effect makes Vel seem as if she is constantly shifting. The feathers that lay close to her forehead are a bright blue, accentuating her eyes. The primary coverts on her wings are the same black as the feathers on her legs and arms. However, her primaries and secondaries are a vivid cyan that are sometimes striped with black.

Personality:
Lavelle is curious and always seeks knowledge. She will go out of her way to learn the simplest things, even if it endangers her life. She wishes to know everything there is, and despises being left in the dark. Vel is intelligent and can figure things out easily. But Vel is quick to lose patience, and even though she is able to think and come up with a sound plan in danger or a stressful situation, she will often times follow her head rather then her heart. Which is not always a good thing...
Lavelle can also be a cheeky, lively, and sometimes sarcastic Avian who does not know when to mind her own business and shut up. She can be endearing, and sometimes sweet in her naivety, though it could be exasperating to someone who does not see the brightness in life but rather the darkness. She tends not to be a pessimist but is rather an optimist, and is quite vocal in her beliefs. She does have a bit of a temper though and uses both her talons and sharp tongue to attack before she thinks about what she's saying. She can be both a leader and a follower - it wouldn't take much to be her friend, however, if you betray her, it would take a lot to regain her trust.

Skills and weaknesses:
Years of being an Avian warrior has shaped Lavelle into a living, breathing weapon. She has lightning-fast reflexes, is good at thinking on her feet, and is especially deadly when paired with her favored weapon, the bow and arrow.
However, Vel is liable to make rash decisions and blurts out whatever is on her mind before she thinks.

Skills and/or weaknesses acquired from companion:
Although Vel and Sera are a bit small compared to other Avians/Griffons, they have trained themselves to be extremely agile and swift on both land and air rather than learning to fight with brute strength. In the midst of battle, this petite pair is able dart among enemy ranks and deal a great amount of damage before swooping away and out of reach, weakening their rivals to the point that their Avian and Griffon alliances have a substantial advantage.

History:

Lavelle and Seraph - two fierce and loyal souls, eternally linked together by an unbreakable bond.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name:
Sera (short for Seraph)

Species:
Griffon

Type:
Yellow-Billed Blue Finch

Appearance:
ImageImage
Seraph resembles a Yellow-Billed Blue Finch. She is about the size of an average horse, but weighs much lighter. Her plumage ranges from a deep cobalt blue to a light azure color, allowing her to blend in with both the day and night sky. Some of her feathers are tinged with silver, giving her a glossy look. The end of her long, plumed tail and her down-covered underbelly are a very pale ice blue. There is a very dark strip of blue feathers running from the tuft on her head to her curved yellow beak. Sera's eyes are pitch black, making it difficult to read her emotions from just her eyes. Her front feet are a light beige, tipped with razor-sharp silver talons. In addition, Sera always wears a long silver earring that was given to her by Lavelle.

Personality:
Seraph is a courageous Griffon with a passion for adventure. She loves exploring the unknown and taking risks, and is always looking to find thrill and excitement in her life as she soars across the land of Eldemore. Sera is also strong-willed, believes she can accomplish anything she puts her mind to, and rarely thinks of failure. In fact, in Sera's eyes, failure is not an option. Because of this, she takes pride in everything she does, and adamantly refuses to hear anything negative about herself. Furthermore, she is not easily hurt by others and their words.

History:

* I chose Cyanocitta because that means jay... I'm not sure if it's allowed to be a house name ^^;

Name:
Borealis

Species:
Rune Dragon

Type:
Baby Blizzard Rune Dragon

Appearance:
Commander Shepard wrote:For story purposes, Borealis should be considered an adult Rune dragon. However, he is officially listed as a baby. In-story, Borealis is on the larger side for a Rune dragon-- he stands about five feet tall, with most of his body coated in a layer of strong ice. He forms a sort of helmet out of it as well, with four 'horns' poking out of it (two on top, two curving along his jaw); as well as a blade on the end of his tail.

Personality: (must be comprehensive and show effort)
Benathorn wrote:This little male rune is the offspring of Niquenaro + Adrian. Blizzard Runes are very dangerous when in flocks and are known to capture unsuspecting runes and their bearers in a sudden flurry of snow and ice. Their disposition is rather cold and uncaring compared to their more fun loving Frost Runes, and work themselves into a frenzy when gathered with others of their kind. However, they are more mellow when alone and singled out from the flock, but they can still pack a punch with their handlers by causing sever frost bites to anyone who touches them. Unsociable with humans, few Bilzzard Runes are ever tamed and even still do not respond well to humans and other runes. The rune is not vicious per say, simply, it is just their nature to be this way and this little male is no different. He despises heat and the warm touch of human hands causes him great discomfort. Wearing gloves is most advisable when handling a Blizzard Rune and this one seems to be extra stubborn. He will not heed to anyone's call and can mostly be found tucked away in an icebox or building a small nest of ice cubes for his own comfort.

Commander Shepard wrote:Borealis is not a particularly kind or loyal dragon, only pledging himself to whomever offers the most potential for power-- the only reason he allowed himself to bond with Simon was because Simon /is/ a king, and a reasonably intelligent one who is unlikely to screw things up too much. When he does ally with someone, Borealis is a dedicated guardian, protecting his chosen companions with all his strength; but he will not hesitate to abandon them should they prove burdensome or disloyal.

History: (must be quite detailed and show thought, and MUST keep with Eldemore's lore. MUST INCLUDE how your character met their human companion !)
Borealis is not bonded to Vel, he is only her companion.
Last edited by Seraph on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:36 am, edited 11 times in total.

x

x
Seraph

Chry and Narcisuss ~♥

Postby Seraph » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:32 pm

I'm probably going to change Chry's personality completely, I think I made her too shy uvu

Name:
Chry Aradis

Virtually immortal - physically looks early twenties

Elvian

--

Appearance:

Personality:
Chry is as shy as a doe and her gentle voice is often known to represent who she is. But being shy also comes with its default, causing her to take a while to warm up to someone before giving her complete trust to them. A one on one conversation with her would be nearly impossible - unless you coax her with gentle words and a whole lot of patience. This is mostly due to her traumatic past - Chry is so timid that it wouldn't be a surprise if she was caught flinching at the crackle of brittle leaves underneath one's foot or jumping in fright at her own shadow. However, her history also proves that she has pulled through enough scarring events to last an entire human's lifetime, and has profound wisdom beyond her years hidden beneath the veil of her timorous demeanor.

Skills and weaknesses:

History:

Name:
Narcisuss

Species:
Elkrin

Type:
Albino Fallow Elkrin

Appearance:

Personality:
Narcisuss lives up to his name well; just like the the Narcisuss in Greek mythology, this Elkrin stag has many virtues - elegance, wisdom, strength, compassion - but one of his most prominent traits is his vanity, vanity, vanity. Naturally, his belief that the most beautiful creature ever created was him causes others to keep him at a lengthy distance. Narcisuss simply acts oblivious and ignores the scorn and resent that is thrown his way, preferring to stay aloof with his head in the clouds.
Although Narcisuss is quiet, he is not soft spoken in the shy way Chry, his rider, is. Instead, he is a prideful watcher who notices many things - especially one's flaws and weaknesses - but says very little.

History:
Last edited by Seraph on Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:50 am, edited 22 times in total.

x

x
Seraph

Raven and Corvus ~♥

Postby Seraph » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:35 pm

Name:
Raven (last name is unknown)

Human - Nors

The Western Keep (Norland)

Appearance:
Although Raven prefers to stay hidden among the shadows, her commanding presence is able to strike fear into the hearts of almost anyone who is unfortunate enough to stumble into her path. She is tall with a lithe yet well-muscled build, with tan skin that is roughly calloused. This is due to her many years of riding her Sleipnir and living in the jagged mountains, where relentless wind, snow, and rock shape Nors into weapons made of flesh and blood. Even so, Raven appearance does show where she ran into accidents. The most notable of these is the scar thin scar that mars her lip, twisting her mouth into a permanent glare. Also, she has shoulder-length raven hair that she always wears down, and golden eyes that glint unnervingly.
Raven always wears a comfortable black tunic with a dark leather jacket over it to keep herself warm. As for jewelry, she wears a Rune Drake necklace that is strung around her neck and raven feathers in her hair. Finally, Raven always tucks a well-crafted Elvian sword in a scabbard that is slung across her back, at the ready for whenever a fight arises.

Personality:
Raven is a silent kind of killer and does not speak unless spoken to. She is not afraid to kill, though does not find any pleasure in doing so except if it is an enemy. She tends to stick to the shadows and side-lines, her dark hair and clothes blending in with the darkness and giving her enough cover to silently sneak up on an enemy, dispatch them quickly and cleanly, and slink off without a single trace. She's good at watching and observing others to pick up techniques to use in the future when fighting of hunting - whether it be prey or an enemy. She is good at reading between the lines and seeing things that others are not saying. To her, the eyes are the windows to the soul and she often times uses them to understand someone. While she is good at being quiet and cunning, those skills do not relate to being social or allowing others to get to know her. So, she's not too good at making friends or cooperating with others.

Skills and weaknesses:

History: (must be quite detailed and show thought, and MUST keep with Eldemore's lore. MUST INCLUDE how your character met their companion creature!)

Name:
Corvus

Species:
Sleipnir

Type:
Black Winged Sleipnir

Appearance:

Personality:

History: (must be quite detailed and show thought, and MUST keep with Eldemore's lore. MUST INCLUDE how your character met their human companion !)
Last edited by Seraph on Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:30 pm, edited 9 times in total.

x

x
Seraph

Previous Signatures ~♥

Postby Seraph » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:52 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImage

Image Image Image

┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
link- link
link-link
credit
┖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┚

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
link ✿ link
signature by steam train.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BUT I'M ONLY HUMAN
i bleed when i fall down
I'M ONLY HUMAN
and i crash and i
BREAK DOWN

your words in my head
KNIVES IN MY HEART
you build me up
AND THEN I FALL APART

-----

------

xxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxx┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTrade • Offsite
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAuction • ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxx┖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┚
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
Last edited by Seraph on Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:40 pm, edited 21 times in total.

x

x
Seraph

Benni! <3

Image[/center]

ImageImage
credit

Iriz

Last edited by Seraph on Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:18 pm, edited 11 times in total.

x

x
Seraph

Re: sera's eldemore charï½

Last edited by Seraph on Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

x

x
Seraph

Re: sera's eldemore characters ~♥

Postby Seraph » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:54 pm

I think that's enough reserved posts ^^
Feel free to comment here! I appreciate any ideas; I'm stuck on what I should write in the history sections of both Vel and Chry uvu

x

x
Seraph

Re: sera's eldemore characters || Please vote in poll ~♥

Postby Seraph » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:10 pm

I made Raven xD
I also put a poll up! Please vote ~

x

x
Seraph

Re: sera's eldemore characters || Please vote in poll ~♥

Postby Seraph » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:08 am

I have decided to use Vel as my official Eldsona, but you are more than welcome to post/vote in the poll c:

x

x
Seraph

Return to Galleries, Art Archives, and Fan Art