fire's art blog

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

Re: fire's art blog

Postby Firedance101 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:19 am

Deleted
Last edited by Firedance101 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Firedance101

Postby Firedance101 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:07 pm

Cut off a bit, sorry. I had A very helpful person tell me a better way of saving these pictures out. Turns out I am using the wrong file type. That is what is causing the dots and other issues. I hope to have things in a much better quality soon, now that I know what I am doing wrong.

This is lilith. I had art of her on here before, but it looks like I deleted some of it for some unknown reason >_<.
She got a little bit of a design update here, I think I am finally happy with her.
Firedance101

Postby Sphye » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:29 am

How beautiful! Your art often looks like it could be right out of a beloved film. Lilith's light eyes look lovely beside the dark markings around them.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby KittyCatKita » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:03 am

Oh wow! I just now saw this and just wow! Lilith looks beautiful. She has undergone so many design changes and I agree this one is definitely the best of them, it's so simple yet really elegant ^^ Beautifully done!
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby Firedance101 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:53 am

Sphye wrote:
How beautiful! Your art often looks like it could be right out of a beloved film. Lilith's light eyes look lovely beside the dark markings around them.

Thanks Sphye ^^ that means a ton to me! I sometimes get frustrated at my style of art,but it seems to stick with me so I have decided to just embrace it!

KittyCatKita wrote:Oh wow! I just now saw this and just wow! Lilith looks beautiful. She has undergone so many design changes and I agree this one is definitely the best of them, it's so simple yet really elegant ^^ Beautifully done!

Thanks Kita :) I plyaed with this line art here for a long time. The markings I haven't messed with much since I grew her up. You know me, everyone has to have their own shape(make my life difficult ) and such, I think I finally got what I was shooting for with her!
Firedance101

Postby Firedance101 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:45 pm

lilith is no longer cut off.

Also a random deer very stylized I might add. Just a head I doodled and decided to finish and use as a test image. The test was a failur but it's ok, I'll figure it out

Firedance101

Postby Silverhart » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:03 am

Oooh! These are beautiful! I always love how you do all the fluffiness! ^^ Everything else is so simple and elegant and then BAM! Beautiful waves of fluffiness, that I'd love to just pet forever and ever.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Firedance101 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:47 am

Silverhart wrote:Oooh! These are beautiful! I always love how you do all the fluffiness! ^^ Everything else is so simple and elegant and then BAM! Beautiful waves of fluffiness, that I'd love to just pet forever and ever.

thanks Silverhart ^.^ !
Firedance101

Postby Firedance101 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:47 pm

My jader Caspian

Sad Night Shade
Firedance101

Postby Grifforik » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:05 pm

Ah! He looks beautiful! I'm so glad one of Amara's pup's made its way to you! And beautiful art as always :)
Grifforik

PreviousNext

Return to Galleries, Art Archives, and Fan Art