Mix's Eldemore Characters

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

Mix's Eldemore Characters

Postby remix. » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:58 pm

this is just a thread for my eldesonas. yup. i'm planning on writing an eldemore based story, so this also to store their information as well ^^

Feel free to browse around, though as i am incredibly lazy, please pardon how empty this is. also, please do not post. or timbus will eat you.
Last edited by remix. on Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

mortimer alexander goldwin

Postby remix. » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:40 pm

His full name is Mortimer Alexander Goldwin. But he prefers to go by Mortimer. He has been called morti by friends and it doesn't agree with him.

He is 21 years old, though he acts like a five year old

He is male.

He is a human with a celtic background, though he doesn't have the bushy beard or red hair.

--> Timbus || Dire Wolf

height: smol at 5'11
weight: *mortimer death glare.* erm.. normal.
hair: short goldish-redish
eyes: green. i forgot to draw them oops
skin tone: olive
other features:
--> many a freckles

personality;
occupation; nomadic. works odd jobs
love interest; not at the moment
faimly; unknown

Timbus. Though he gets called grumpy on a regular basis.

age; 4

gender; male

species; dire wolf
specific breed; forest dire wolf

bonded to; mortimer

appearance;
height: a bit smaller than the average male dire wolf
weight: regular
fur: blend of brown, white, cream, grey
other physical features:
--> abnormally large claws
--> scars all around his chest and muzzle

other;
personality:
Last edited by remix. on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
remix.

mortimer and timbus; history & art

Postby remix. » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:29 pm

To The Pesky Travler,

I have noticed how interested you seem in me and my companions backstory. Very politely I ask you to please stop nagging my friends and neighbors and get on with your life. If you foolishly decide that you are not going to follow my demand, you will have an angry dire wolf on your tail, and he will track you to anywhere you try to hide out.

Sorry, I seem to be getting ahead of myself. I suppose if you are so curious about my history, I will summarize my childhood.. You creep. I was born to celt parents, of you haven't figured that out already. My parents, like their parents, were nomadic and I got see a lot of eldemore growing up. We stopped in silverport a lot for yultide, and it was the most fun eight year me had! Silverport was actually where I met Timbus.I found him trying to steal food out of my satchel. Tiny little thing he was. I gave him a scrap and then he followed me back to my caravan and we became the best of friends, then became bonded. My parents, unfortunately succumbed to illness a few months after, leaving me alone at only eight. Since then, me and Timbus have traveled eldemore on foot and have met plenty of.. interesting people.

I hope this has satisfied your need for my personal information and that you go far away from me in the future.. though as you are reading this I am probably on my way to the Yultide festival.

Sincerely,
M.Goldwin
remix.

kahihiyan

Postby remix. » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:20 pm

wip.

name; Kahihiyan [K-eye-e-ian]
nickname; Kahi
age; 27
gender; male
species; Elvian-Human Halfborn
companions;
Hestur
Fidus

height; 6'9
weight; normal
appearance; kahi is a tall and slender man with almost snow white skin. he has one blue eye and another that is unusually bright amber, a symbol of him being a halfborn. he has brown spots that peek out from behind his hair and go over his ears, but they are quite unnoticeable unless you are looking very closely at his face. He is usually wearing elvian clothing, dark brown in color with a beautiful amber lace. He also wears a cloak and hood, which he uses to hide his antler stubs. His horns are like those of any elf, only that they've been filed down so that they are just barely visible beneath his mop of brown hair.
skin tone; light brown

personality;
occupation; n/a
love interest;
family;
--> mahal - mother, elvian
--> kit - father, human
--> loriin - half-brother, elvian

name: Hestur
nickname: n/a
species: Gypsy Vanner Elkrin
bonded-ish to; kahi

height: normal
weight: normal
apperance;

personality;

name: Fidus
nickname: n/a
species: Cafe Otterling
bonded-ish to; kahi

height: normal
apperance;

personality;
remix.

lani patour

Postby remix. » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:47 pm

name; lani patour
nicknames; -
age; 23
gender; fluid, goes by he/their
species; human
bonded to; Kindile
companions;
Phaya
Louis
Shivox

height; 6'2
weight; a little below average
appearance; tall and strongly built with raven black hair and dark green eyes. He is usually dressed in a simple suit and cloak as he doesn't carry many personal belongings with him on his travels. He has a large scar on his left leg from a dire wolf fight, and a few on his chest as well. He has a gold nosering with a blue jewel attached to it, a gift from a fellow merchant he met on his travels.

personality;
occupation;
love interest;
family;

ImageImage
ImageImage
    Kinidle: male Winter Coat Otterling that lani is bonded to. The two grew up together because his parents bred otterlings and Lani was more than willing to help out.
    Phaya: female Zebra Splenir that Lani bought while in a small town north of Silverport. He uses her to pull his cart. The two are actually quite close.
    Louis and Shivox: Louis (male Appalope) and Shivox (male Antalabbit) were actually not given or bought, but they snuck into Lani's cart one night and they've become part of the odd bunch that is Lani's cart. They act like brothers, bickering and teasing, but also protect and help each other. Shivox is more paranoid and Louis likes to cause trouble with Kindile.
Last edited by remix. on Tue May 24, 2016 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
remix.

amelia and argus aranda

Postby remix. » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:56 pm

name; amelia aranda
nicknames; mrs. a, lottie.
age. 38
gender; female
species; human
occupation; tavern owner, sass queen
bonded to;
companions;

height; about 5'9
weight; a bit on the hefty side
appearance; Amelia, or Mrs. A as she is better known as, is quite the character. She is quite round but doesn't mind one bit. She has long brown hair that frames her face and shoulders, and is usually in two pigtails. She has bright blue eyes that seem to jump out from her pale skin. Her normal clothing is usually a loose dress and flat shoes, and is always wearing some type of jewelry.

name; argus aranda
nicknames; puppy (only his mother calls him that)
age; 18
gender; male
species; human
occupation; runs tavern with his mother, adventurer
bonded to;
companions;

height; 6'0
appearance: Argus has the same brown hair that his mother has, only it is shorter and usually swept over to the side. He has dark green eyes and a pale complexion. He actually looks very intimidating, but he is actually very gentle.
ImageImage
remix.

Re: Mix's Eldemore Characters

Postby remix. » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:24 am

Shiva
ImageImage
remix.

Return to Galleries, Art Archives, and Fan Art