Jump Into My Head Why Don't You

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Jump Into My Head Why Don't You

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:22 pm

See, the world is a mystery. Something that was created so we stayed sane. It's never really been proven if it was just some weird dream we are sucked into and it feels real. For all we know, the dreamworlds are the correct worlds.

I also believe that the other animals are the only ones who can see the world for what's worth. I'm not saying we can't. But look what we've done to it. We've torn our own world apart. And for what? Well the answer is quite simple. Dominance. We want to be on top. We believe we are so much more evolved. What if the answer was that we were actually falling behind in our evolving process? I mean, think of all we can do now, compared to what everyone thinks will be in the future. If we are so set on it being in the future, than why not make it our goal to make it in this life time? Why do we plan for stuff that we don't believe we can make until a later date? Why, for the sake of humanity, are we all programmed to think the same? See. These are basic questions, but the answers themselves aren't quite as basic. The are complex reasonings. But I believe we can shorten them. Someway, somehow.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Re: Jump Into My Head Why Don't You

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:17 pm

We all see the world in a different way. But for some people, it drives them insane. It pushes them to where they feel like they need to end their own life. Or they must hurt themselves to get rid of it. But, it doesn't help when people pick on them, and don't know the current situation. People hurt other people, usually to get rid of their own pain. It's a cycle. A basic cycle of pain. It's a messed up world. A cruel world where the devils lie behind every turn. But angels do to. It's a constant battle of good vs evil. Well, we can help it. We can make sure good take the lead. That they win a battle. Think about your actions before you do something drastic. Before you hurt not only yourself, but some one else.
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:16 pm

What are we doing to ourselves? We are humans in a world still trying to be figured out. There is something new everyday. A basic iPhone or a complex game used toes with the mind. Yet we still can't stop destroying our world. We can't respect one another. We destroy things. We build unhealthy things. We teach our kids not to be competitive. Competion runs this world. It's a constant battle to be on top. Is it not. Now it's your turn. Post. Tell me what you think of this world and ways to fix it.

Mercy Storm

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:09 pm

We always think that perfection is key to survival in the world. It is not. It's a flaw. Its a craving. A drug. Something our body seems to crave. In reality, it destroys us. Croputs us. It makes us into people unrecognizable to family and friends. It makes us greedy. Makes people believe normality is our savor. But there is no such thing as normality. We are all mutants in our society. It's in basic ways, by our skin color, intelligence, size. As well as the way we see the world and respond to it. By what we can do with our hands and our minds. The way we use our words. The way we express our feelings. We are all different, we just express it in different ways.

Mercy Storm

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:13 pm

We are human. We make mistakes and we learn from them. But sometimes, the mistakes upset people. The ones who make them sometimes feel useless or like a screw up. Or the other people will down talk the person who makes the mistake. This often leads to issues with that person emotion and brain. This often happens in a high school environment and most time not reported, making the person bullying think it's okay. It really isn't. We need to fight back against this problem and stop it. We shouldn't make others feel bad about themselves. We shouldn't be rude, and unkind. What kind of person does that make you when you do it? Well, for starters, your not someone I would be friends will.

FEEL FREE TO POST WHAT YOU THINK!

Mercy Storm

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:20 pm

SO GUYS. THE POINT OF THIS IS TO POINT OUT WHAT I THINK IS WEONG AND WHAT GOES THROUGH MY HEAD ON A DAILY BASIS. SO WHEN YOU READ THIS, I WANT YOU TO KNOW I'M AGAINST SLMETHINGS. WHEN ITS INAPPROPRIATE, I DO NOT TALK OF IT. KEEP THIS IN MIND. SO I DO BOT TALK POLITICS OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT. NOW, PLEASE READ,ENJOY, AND POST YOU MAGNIFICENT THOUGHTS.

Mercy Storm

Postby Sky Wing » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:23 am

This is a good idea! I like it :)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:30 am

(Thanks.

Mercy Storm

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:19 pm

Here's today's question. What's really in this world?

There is so many things still unexplored. Why we believe technology will solve our problems, I'll never know. Just because we have satellites and Internet doesn't automatically mean we know exactly what is to happen. Or what everything is. We don't know if all supernatural things exist or not. We don't know what to explore. Tech is not life. We will never know what all is around us if we sit behind a computer and keyboard the rest of our life's. We won't be active if we are glued to the t.v. playing some game.

So now, here is the real question, why are we so technologically involved, and what's to happen to us in the future generations?

Mercy Storm

Postby Sphye » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:18 pm

Crying Heartbreak wrote:Here's today's question. What's really in this world?

There is so many things still unexplored. Why we believe technology will solve our problems, I'll never know. Just because we have satellites and Internet doesn't automatically mean we know exactly what is to happen. Or what everything is. We don't know if all supernatural things exist or not. We don't know what to explore. Tech is not life. We will never know what all is around us if we sit behind a computer and keyboard the rest of our life's. We won't be active if we are glued to the t.v. playing some game.

So now, here is the real question, why are we so technologically involved, and what's to happen to us in the future generations?

I think that one reason people love their technology so much is that it helps them to share an connect. You can spread or find information, making what was once a quest to find something accessible for many!
There's still a lot that it can't do, but what it can do is pretty special. You can talk yo someone on the other side of the world, even if you can't afford to travel! You can find the answer to those little questions that you wouldn't know the answers to if you didn't have a way to search for them, like "do horses make friends?" or "How did this particular obscure tradition start?"
The information that we don't have yet will still be sought be those curious enough to look for it, but in the meantime I think that having tools to help us learn and connect is an excellent thing. ^u^
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Next

Return to Creative Writing