Jump Into My Head Why Don't You

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Re: Jump Into My Head Why Don't You

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:02 am

Very good observation Sphye.

Yes. Technology is a very good thing in quite a few cases. The little questions, the communications. It's easy to see why the technological age is good. But there is also the fact that almost everywhere you turn, someone is on a device. A tablet, a phone, a music device. And if there not holding it, then it's in their pocket, or on the somewhere.

Now, today, I'm gonna talk about something else.

Why is it that animals are such good company?

We isn't clear to see that animals bond differently? They chose who they like and they lay with them. Or they play with them even the family animals who like everyone chose. My puppy was a golden retriever named Rowley. He was smaller then the average golden and his fur was orange but he loved to cuddle. Anyways, he was a family dog. But, in the end, he chose me. If I called him, he would try to sit on my lap. If I went somewhere, he followed. And, for you entertainment only, if he laid in bed with me, sometimes he would sit on my head. But the point of me telling you this is to tell you that all dogs eventually chose. Out of everyone in my family, Rowley chose me.

DON'T FORGET TO SHARE YIUR OPINION IF YOU WANT!
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Sky Wing » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:00 pm

I wish I could have a pet, but my mom doesn't want to clean up after it even thought I would be doing all that. I have had 2 fish before and they were my best friends, I would talk to them when I was sad and everything (yes I'm crazy don't judge Xd
d) but they both died and they were my only pets love ever had. I don't have a fish right now.

I think pets are good to have, they can tell when your sad and comfort you without having someone asking "what's wrong?" (well at least dogs do). Do you know what I mean? You know when your sad and don't want to talk to anyone?
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:37 pm

Hmm.. Animals being company is often mistaken for a stereotype... 'The crazy cat lady' You know. But in my honest opinion animals are good company because they are in fact supportive. Some say animals have no soul or they don't understand us, they have a brain don't they? Yes they can hear us, they understand us and they indeed adjust to us. Because they love us. But while other animals might be sad or brutal to the bone is because of our mistakes. There is no such thing as the bad dog, it's the bad owner. They are basically like children, however you treat them they will treat you and/or others. Animals are great companions to avoid stress, some even say insanity. Even if they can't answer us you know that they're listening. Once again, because they LOVE us.
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:54 am

Thanks Silent.

Now, today is New Years Eve, depending on where you live. It's the celebration of a new year, a new beggining. For some of us, it's just proof that we survived another year of abuse, or sickness. This is what's saddening about New Years. We should not have to think that way. To where we fear what will come the next months of this time. It's cruel, and wrong, but also what some people have to live with. That where we come in. We need to fight back. Help the wounded. Heal the sick. Give them a chance. We humans need to fight the bad and look at the gold. We need to help the people who have lost family this past year. We need to pray for the deployed to come home safely. Just on thing today. Something out of you time to help someone else. This is the first step to fixing the problems thrown in front of us.

So, all I'm asking is for you to help someone in need.

Hope you all have a Happy New Years.
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Sadies » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Hay, it looks like we agree on a lot. :) I could write about my views on everything but honestly it would turn out being as long as a book. So I will just reply to some of your posts. :3

Crying Heartbreak wrote:Here's today's question. What's really in this world?

There is so many things still unexplored. Why we believe technology will solve our problems, I'll never know. Just because we have satellites and Internet doesn't automatically mean we know exactly what is to happen. Or what everything is. We don't know if all supernatural things exist or not. We don't know what to explore. Tech is not life. We will never know what all is around us if we sit behind a computer and keyboard the rest of our life's. We won't be active if we are glued to the t.v. playing some game.

So now, here is the real question, why are we so technologically involved, and what's to happen to us in the future generations?

Technology makes our lives easier and it's animal nature to take the easy rout. After all, a lion isn't going to run extra distance to catch a deer just for the fun of it, making the easy rout makes life easier. Technology also gives us more time, since most of us spend all day at school/work we don't have time to come home and wash our clothes in the river so washing it say in a washing machine gets it done faster and while we do other things.

But that's not to say it's good for us, internet addictions are becoming more and more. The advances in technology will lead us to unhealthy lives, if people can just press a button from their phone to cook their food then it's going to cause health issues such as obesity. Not only that, but think about what it will do to our mental state. Depression has been linked to modern day lives. People who live in say tribes in Africa or the Amazon don't tend to suffer from depression where as 1 in 4 people will suffer from depression in the western world.

Crying Heartbreak wrote:Why is it that animals are such good company?

We isn't clear to see that animals bond differently? They chose who they like and they lay with them. Or they play with them even the family animals who like everyone chose. My puppy was a golden retriever named Rowley. He was smaller then the average golden and his fur was orange but he loved to cuddle. Anyways, he was a family dog. But, in the end, he chose me. If I called him, he would try to sit on my lap. If I went somewhere, he followed. And, for you entertainment only, if he laid in bed with me, sometimes he would sit on my head. But the point of me telling you this is to tell you that all dogs eventually chose. Out of everyone in my family, Rowley chose me.

DON'T FORGET TO SHARE YIUR OPINION IF YOU WANT!

Why must we make such difference between ourselves and animals? We get so amazed to see two animals are best friends. we forget that we are animals. The ONLY difference from us and animals is how intelligent we are and how our thought process works.
Survival in numbers has a huge part to do with this but also because a lot of creatures just enjoy the company and enrichment of others being around.
E.g Cows for example, they have been known to suffer depression after their best friend has been taken away. They are a prey animal that herd together for safety but I'm sure they enjoy the company for more than just that reason.

I believe that we should not be putting a line between humans and other animals because in the end we are animals too. I believe that all species should be respected equally. (I'm not saying as in a dog could be prime minister or anything) but I think we shouldn't dismiss animals as being unimportant. For that reason, I disagree with animal testing, the fur industry, hunting and I am a vegetarian.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:05 pm

Ello, I'm back!

So today's subject. Art. It's a glorious thing. Beauty and elegance are incorporated into one piece, allowing it to trap us in a hypnotic illusion. The pencil markings or the gentle brush marks. Even the charcoal scratches and the cross hatching shading. Small little lines and colors come together to create one large picture that inspires us. Just like these little writings and thoughts. They are small words that come to form sentences. Sentences form paragraphs. Paragraphs for chapters. Chapters form books. Even writing about a day to day life allows us to see a whole story put together. No matter how much you say you aren't creative, in your own way, you really are. We all process color and words in a different way, which allows creativity to form. We need to grasp it and use it to our advantage. Put our words on paper. Our thoughts in color. Our rhythms into songs. We need to express ourselves.

Well, that's it for me. Please write what you think, it would be appreciated!

Mercy Storm

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:32 pm

Ello.

So today is an interesting topic. It's about the environment. Growing up, I've never been one to admire the beauty of it. Hitting 7th grade, I took an instant looking to photography. It opened my eyes to what is going on and how beautiful it all is. Being military helps to, because I see different climates. I even feel the different weather.

How do you guys feel about this?

Mercy Storm

Previous

Return to Creative Writing