My Diary<3

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Re: My Diary<3

Postby Ellis » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:44 am

Ugh! I keep losing on Pokemon! I have been playing Pokemon Black2 and there is a place where you can fight battle against gym leaders and later elite four members. And they are so difficult to beat! xD But my brother is much easier to defeat.

And I have some hacked Pokemon, I once had a 100 level Blastoise (Dont know how to spell his name, and he is gone now.) and he had Flamethrower xD And then a hacked Pikachu and a Raichu, mostly usually attack on that Raichu. And then Meowth with Iron Tail, Ice Beam, Dig and Hyper Beam.

So yeah, well I have more hacked Pokemon in Pokemon Heart Gold, and thanks to my brother's friend, there are these hacked pokemon came from. And I can just ask my brother to get a few hacked Pokemon because he borrowed his friend DS.

And that's about it for now.
If I don't reply to a message and I'm online, I might be watching YouTube or playing video games. Image
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:53 am

Nothing interesting has happened, just normal school days. And I must say, time is going to fast. I have been working good I guess, nothing new at school. I'm just tired now days, well I don't sleep very well. And one thing for sure is that I never learn, I never learn that I always get scared when I watch creepy things on YouTube, and the other thing is that I always spoil for myself when it comes to games.

I never learn do I? xD But the good thing is that I can finally hear in my right ear again! But it was sure annoying to not hear in it. And I think its fun when you learn the lyrics of a song that you don't really listen to, that has happen two times. But first time was because I was bored and kept playing the same song over and over again.

But the second song I learned wasn't from that way, I don't really know why I learned it, I didn't listen to it that often. Has this happen you? xD And there is still no snow here.
If I don't reply to a message and I'm online, I might be watching YouTube or playing video games. Image
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:41 am

Guys! These past days have been bad! xD Okay, for a few days ago. At night, I was just sitting in my bed using my laptop. And all of a sudden I heard two loud banging noise on my window! Firs it thought it could have been my mother but there was no one there.

But then I used my flashlight to search around because I thought it could be some kid who wanted to prank me, but I couldn't see anyone but then towards the graveyard I saw two pair of eyes reflecting, they were close to the ground so it could have been an animal but that didn't explain the banging noise on my window. And the worst part about it was I didn't hear anything when I opened my window. I was so scared and even more scared because I over thought about it.

And to make it worse, the next day (It was storming as well) the power was out. I was like "NO! I'm going to die!" x'D I was freaking out! Haha, but it was very scary. And then the next day after that. And I still don't know what did that banging noise.

And that's it for now. Oh and I have a 3DS XL now, something happen to my old one but I can still play a few games on it.
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:26 am

To be honest, when i got my pink 3DS XL, I have been scared that it would break any moment, because I used to have a coral pink 3DS that broke a few months later after i bought it. I bought it because i thought my first 3DS broke, which it didn't.

There are a few games that I can play online on but not this game that I really want to play online. Don't you think its unfair? Well I think so. And on Monday I think, I will get a new game for my 3DS. I have been waiting about two or one month for it.

Time goes way to fast. I have been doing fine, but a few days have been bad. Mostly because I refused to clean my room and my mother got angry. But other than that, mostly tired. This text would have been longer but I accidentally deleted the text xD sorry about that.
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:36 am

School started again. I wanted to meet my friends, well. When I did, they didn't seem too happy xD Just like normal. And only my best friend noticed that I dyed my hair ._. Yes, it was supposed to be red but it turned out dark red/purple/slightly pink, and I'm happy how it came out. I didn't do much the first day because I wasn't feeling well. And then I met my best friend's friend,

she has the same name as me and she likes anime. I like anime, and I think she likes games as well, and there was one more thing she liked that I liked too but I can't remember what that was. And she talks a lot. It seems like my best friend is stuck with another me xD

I'm doing fine but my right hand isn't doing very well xD I wash my hands way to much so they very dry but my right hand is worse than my left hand.

Yesterday I asked my mom if she had any funny stories when I was little to tell, yep there was one but she probably has more but let me tell you the one she told me yesterday.

So when I was younger, not sure how old I was. My mom, my oldest brother (that time he was younger) and me were visiting a dentist or a doctor. We were waiting in the waiting room, me and my brother played with something on a table. And then I said very loudly "Go to your room young man!" And everyone who was in the waiting room laughed.

So when my mother told me this, I laughed with tears x'D But the thing is, I do remember saying 'go to your room young man' but only saying it, if my mother tells me more of these stories, I will share them with you guys.
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:34 am

I know its been a while but there isn't much to write about. I have been doing the same thing everyday, and I don't think that would be fun to read. I'm sorry.

But for a few days ago I got a new game, Pokemon super mystery dungeon. And not only that I have been busy as well. But let me tell you something that happened. So I was sick for a few days and then I went to school. After I was at my locker I went to sit on a bench. I was just sitting there waiting for my math class to start, I was listening to music. And then all of a sudden I could hear something strange,

I paused the music only to hear the fire alarm was going. But first I wasn't sure, but I since the other started to leave, I just simply followed them. I was once again waiting outside! This time without my jacket (not sure if that is the right word). But I wasn't the only one without their jacket. But two firetrucks was very quick to come. There wasn't a fire and the teachers didn't know anything about the fire alarm.

Apparently they didn't know what happened, I don't know what happened but something happened. Its not much but that's about it.

Right now, I'm thirsty and tired! xD But other than that, I'm fine. c:
I don't really have much time right now but I thought it would be nice to write something.
Ellis

Previous

Return to Creative Writing