My Diary<3

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Re: My Diary<3

Postby Ellis » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:24 am

My family got a rabbit, he is white with blue eyes. I didn't decide his name, but my mother did and his name is Linus. And about three weeks we will get another rabbit.

I haven't done so much lately, mostly watching YouTube, and playing games, but its getting boring. If you haven't noticed that I'm not writing about being outside, well that is because I haven't been outside. ._. I'm more of a inside person, I do like being outside but the problem is that I don't know what to do outside.

So I prefer being inside than outside, but if I have a reason to be outside then I guess I will go outside. I'm a boring person I know, but hey, I'm lazy :P and I got nothing to say about it.
If I don't reply to a message and I'm online, I might be watching YouTube or playing video games. Image
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:07 am

I still have been playing Pokemon games, but now its boring. I tried to play Persona Q Shadow of the Labyrinth. I love that game but I haven't made any progress at all, I'm in the third labyrinth and its the puzzles, but its not them that makes me not play it,

its that I have been playing it none stop for weeks and weeks when I first got it. And then I got slowly tired of it, I do plan to finish it soon I think.

But enough of games! Now let me tell you a dream that I had for a few days ago:

Me and my class went to a museum of dinosaurs , and our teacher put us in different groups. The teacher decided to go with me, not sure why she would do that. But once it was our turn to go in, so turned the teacher to me with a sad face and said "I'm so sorry Elisabeth, but I don't have enough money" I think I just nodded to her.

Once we were back at the waiting room, so I started to think why my best friend isn't there with me. But then I got enough and left the museum, it was raining outside. I was irritated by the rain so I just pulled out an umbrella from my jacket. And then I started to walk around, I don't remember what I said but I think I said it was unfair and only complained about it.

Until I saw one of my schoolmates, I saw that he was riding a living dinosaur O.O then I saw another of my schoolmates ride another one. I was unhappy, I really want to learn more about raptors (Not sure how to spell their names) and spinosours (not sure how to spell that too) But then I decided to go back to the museum.

Once I got in, I saw that some of my schoolmates was back. But then one of them walk up to me and said "Are you crying now that you didn't get in?" And I first was like "Of course not!" but then I could feel tears coming but not fall.

And that's about it, I don't really remember much but I wrote down as much I could remember.
If I don't reply to a message and I'm online, I might be watching YouTube or playing video games. Image
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:18 pm

I have been to Stockholm, I visited my dad. 3 Hours, on a bus, not that fun. But I was listening on music. I'm finally home. I didn't do anything special there. But it was fun, I went on Monday and came home today. I must say that people in Stockholm drive crazy,

no wonder accidents happens there. Oh and I went trough a lot of stores to find a game that I want, but sadly none of them had it.
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:15 am

Sorry I haven't post anything, because I haven't done anything. But anyway, for a few days ago i couldn't sleep at all, so I stayed up all night. I really did, around 3am I gave up and started my laptop and then I watching GassyMexican Stream Life Is Strange episode 4 on Twitch, I don't remember when it ended.

But it was at least over 4 hours, but around 10am I think I fell asleep until 11am. Later that day I drank coffee, just to try to make me less tired, but I don't think it helped at all since I didn't even finish it. So I'm still tired.

I had a dream yesterday, but all i can remember from it was that my brother was an awesome bus driver XD, not sure why he would drive a bus in first place.

I'm sorry but I did it again, I cutted myself again. T-T Sorry, but this time I used a sharper object, a razor blade.
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:13 pm

I have been doing okay, but not good. I have been looking at my hands from time to time. wondering why do I have to feel depressed. But I will keep doing things that makes me happy. But now I'm just irritated. My mother forced me and my brother to,

move all things in my room and switched out the bed. Replacing my wardrobes. (I have four, but I only use one.) And I had to sit outside for at least 3 hours. I at least I wasn't alone, my rabbits and for sometime my grandmother was there too.

But now, I'm sitting in my room, writing this with one hand. Because one of my cats are sleeping on my other hand.
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:15 am

Last day of freedom, tomorrow starts high school. I'm excited but at the same time scared. What if my new classmates are rude? What if they judge me before speaking to me? Will they laugh at me if I do something wrong? There are so many questions that I want answers to.

But even if I did get answer, they would be: They better be nice, they won't judge you and they wont laugh at you. I'm tired of these answer, I mean you don't know what they will do!

I just want honest answer to them, not the same ones. And beside that, I'm scared of failing. am I good enough? No I'm not good enough but I got in that high school anyway, are they crazy or anything? I have NO knowledge at all!

I never paid any attention in math classes and a few other classes and yet I got in! And to get in you must have perfect score but I don't have any scores at all! I'm going to fail so badly.
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:01 pm

Alright, first day was good, very friendly classmates, but today was good too. But we went to go for a walk, of course I ended up falling behind ._. And I was silently begging that someone would slow down and walk beside me, but no. The reason why I fell behind was that I was curious if they would care, but seems like not, they did look back then and then.

But did nothing about it. I was hoping they would call my name and tell me to hurry up but no. Enough of that, the schema is op (Over powered) I mean about two hours of science, and I believe that on Mondays two of them, and the English classes are only 50 minutes long! But then again on Friday I believe there is two English classes after each other.

And awful long math classes just like science (Is that what you call it? science?) The first three days are friendly and gives us a chance to get to know each other. But the work starts on Thursday (I don't really know the differences between Thursday and Tuesday xD It might be the other one)

But tomorrow is going to be fun, I think that the upperclassmen will hang out with us and have fun, playing a few games, sing and dance I think. And I just happen to start around 9am too, but I have to take the 7am buss to get to the high school >.<

And I will arrive around 7:30am, and I'm planning to bring my 3DS to kill of time BUT there is a big risk that it might bet stolen. Last year before this one, there was a lot of things stolen. Because the students picked up or "unlocked" the other students locks so yeah.

And my 3DS is quite weak, the A button is getting worse! (Sorry if "button" is the wrong word) So I haven't decided yet. But probably not.

And it seems like I will never learn not to watch/read creepy things, xD I mean now I going to get trouble to sleep tonight! Haha my fault! I knew it would turn out this way, but I watched it anyway.

And I did have a weird dream!

I was at school, and I was on my way to a class until suddenly. A girl with a bicycle (Yes inside the school) came out of nowhere. And somehow I ended up killing her just by walking through her, then I just happen to know that the teacher wanted to catch me because of it.

So I ran and hid, in the bathroom of course. But some reason the door had a see through window on it, and you could make the window go down too. And I just happen to take the window down, and then I used the toilet. Because I had to and there was a toilet too.

But then! I saw a teacher outside the room I was in (bathroom) But then I just had to make a noise so the teacher turned around and saw me on the toilet. I was stupid enough to stay on it, then I said "Please don't tell them that I am here!" I was begging her.

But then a student was watching, and it happen to be a boy too. Then he enters the bathroom, I quickly takes something and cover my lower part of me, since I was still on that toilet. We was just looking at each other. But then two other boys entered.

And the teacher did nothing about it, and I was still on the toilet.
And that's about it. x'''D Oh my.
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:12 am

Alright, it wasn't that bad until math showed up. Oh my, I'm going to have a problem, I don't even know math, a bit but not much. And the history class teacher just threw a few words straight at us, and I was like "What are these words!?" And then I saw how difficult the math was going to be.

But the English classes are fine, well for now. My new classmates are nice and friendly so far. There is no Music classes which is sad. I will miss them, and I have noticed that only a few of my old classmates are in the same high school but different programs.

Well so far I enjoy it, but not the math. AND it seems like I going to have French too, well I didn't have a language in 9th grade. So I was forced to decide and I really wanted to learn French, but I can't even French! >.< So when I start French classes, I am going to be the one who doesn't know French at all. (Is French the right word? O.O I don't know)
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:08 am

This week, I have been busy. I'm enjoying the high school so far. Oh and next week my class will get a new classmate. I think he is from Germany, not sure. But some other thing lead to another and I ended up switching language to Spanish. French was just to difficult.

I'm mostly scared of failing in math, but I know I going to struggle with it since I was far behind in 9th grade. So it's going to be a real struggle, but I guess that's what I get for not working hard in math >.< but I'm sure I will be fine. (I hope)

So, I finished my English homework for a few days ago, but then yesterday I realized that I wrote it all wrong! But I didn't fix it because I was lazy. And today I told my English teacher about it, and he said it was fine and he was more interested in spelling and grammar. I hope my grammar and spellings are okay.

And it seems like my class will get laptops to study with, my first reaction on that was "Again!?" I mean the teacher was quite sure that this time we would not keep them. I mean in 7th grade we got laptops to study with, and ended up keeping them.

The teachers seems good, but then again it hasn't been that long. And now I got some new homework, I have until next Friday on me. First English again, this time I will read a book. That is going to be very easy. Next homework is science, I'm supposed to translate English words to Swedish and then explain in Swedish about them, well that is how I understand about it.

And that's about it for now.
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:56 am

I have been very busy.

Hey! Once I got my new school laptop, guess what happen? My laptop that I got from 9th grade stopped working! It wouldn't let me log in anymore! So what I'm trying to say is that I can't use my laptop, and I'm stuck using my new school laptop.

That is irritating! So that is why I haven't posted in a while. So don't worry, I'm fine. But I'm not okay with this at all! I want to use my laptop! But enough of that, I will tell you something.

Alright, I don't remember the day but, I was going to have Swedish as my next class, but they were in another room and I didn't know that. So I came 15 minutes late because I couldn't find the classroom, and no one from my class even went to search for me!

How was I supposed to know which classroom we were supposed to be in!? And then on Friday, when we had a few minutes break from our science class. So came one of my classmates up to me and the girl who sat next to me.

Then he said "What's up Jenny and Samantha?" And I responded "What did you call me?" Then he realized that he called me "Samantha" Instead of "Elisabeth" Then me and Samantha looked at each other and we both wondered how he could make a mistake like that.

I mean I wear glasses, and Samantha doesn't, and I am a bit taller than her. And that's about it for now.
Sorry for late post, oh and I wont write on "Search For My Brother" for a while, because I'm not very used to this laptop, but I will soon.
Ellis

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Writing