Who is SilentObserver? ~Learn about me ^-^

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Who is SilentObserver? ~Learn about me ^-^

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:07 pm

Heyy... I see you actually wanted to learn about me! Aww, thanks :3

Well, about me...

I'm a girl or I'm a boy, ha, deal with it o-o .-.

I suffer a huge case of rejection to grow up ;3

I wear glasses

A total hopeless romantic ^-^

In love with wolves

Roleplay freak (I make my own realities that I wish I had)

Artist

I guess you can call me mature... Outside of the computer realm... Heh. Never mind (._. )

Huge anime freak and currently letting L take over my mind and drawings

In love with Barn Owls c:

Bisexual ~ I tend to lean more to boys but if a girl were to your guys so called 'asking out' I wouldn't turn her down. Yea... If it bothers you so much don't judge me ;3

In my opinion perfume is terrible o.o There are girls around me and spray it all the time. JUST DUMP THE BOTTLE ON YOU ALREADY O-o

Selfies... Ugh. I hate them. I will take ordinary pictures of myself but not sticking my tongue out and such DX No one wants to look at your tongue o-o Why, selfies? Why?

Bipolar, yes... I can't help it. Sorry.

I can't stand people who are full of themselves... I'm sorry :/

If you're wondering more about me like as in what do you think of yourself?

Silent, what's your opinion on you?;

Well. I find myself as a very annoying person around others, my moods change constantly. I can be a smart alec, I can be sad the next second and switch it to happy in an instant. I guess you could think of me as some kind of weirdo... I am often called gay/lesbian :/ I don't mind because I'm Bisexual. I DO NOT find myself attractive, not for attention like some girls and boys. Dating? Oh please, I mean I have had a lot of relationships but... That all fell apart. No one likes me for my personality or who I really am. Only cares for my looks and if I'm weird or being funny they get a different image... It's a shame. But I do not consider myself relationship proof... I hate that whole BAE concept. But I do enjoy romance although I've never experienced it. Probably won't either, our generation of 'romance' has gone down as humans. Girls take a text with the word 'bae' in it as flirting or romantic I:I That kind of crap won't get by me. I would enjoy it if my boyfriend or girlfriend would not just text me with talk text and actually want to spend time with me. Not just someone who they call a boyfriend or girlfriend and not just someone who you kiss in the hallways on your way to class and rarely talking or seeing each other... I'm not a person who does fast relationships either so... This is the reasons why I've been single for 2 years now. Not that it bothers me.

Silent, what's your favorite...;

Show;

One of them is Friends, I don't know why but I like it. My favorite character is the one and only, flirty, funny, actor Joey Tribbiani

Hobby;

With friends.. If we're bored enough we like to stare people down. Preferably the ones we find attractive... ;u;'

Song parody;

Scoreboard by Apollos Hester (songified by schmoyoho)

You're gonna battle, you're gonna fight! Win or lose, you're gonna be alright!

Regardless of the scoreboard. You can do anything that you worked for! Do it for us, do it for one another! Do it for yourself and do it for each other! Regardless of the scoreboard, regardless of the scoreboard, scoreboard, scoreboard...

I'm not gonna lie, they had is the first half. We started slow, but we're always gonna finish fast! It's gonna be hard, it's gonna be tough. If you fall down, just get up. And no matter what you're going through your friends are there to help you! With all the hard work you put in you might go out.. With this win!

Regardless of the scoreboard. You can do anything that you worked for! Do it for us, do it for one another! Do it for yourself and do it for each other! Regardless of the scoreboard, regardless of the scoreboard, scoreboard, scoreboard...

Wow.

Regardless of the scoreboard. You can do anything that you worked for! Do it for us, do it for one another! Do it for yourself and do it for each other! Regardless of the scoreboard, regardless of the scoreboard, scoreboard.
Last edited by SilentObserver on Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:41 pm, edited 11 times in total.
SilentObserver

Re: Who is SilentObserver? ~Learn about me ^-^

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:50 pm

Now yes, I am a gender :3 I could be a boy. Maybe a girl. Never know. Just in case you guys were wondering. What do I support or enjoy?

I support same sex marriage (Deal with it .-.)
I think that Bisexual/gay/lesbian people are the best ^•^
I am a Christan.

My interest levels?
Oh... They vary.

Roleplay?

Roleplaying. My characters. The first one I make is the one that reflects all of my feelings that I feel now. So pay attention if you care ^-^

Addictions?;

Yes... Anime. Along with Vine, drawing, eating (thank you metabolism o-o), playing electronics...

Do you happen to have a prized possession?

YES, I do :3 And here she is;

Ivy, a runt pitbull, the one who rises above all pitbulls <3
Last edited by SilentObserver on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:24 am, edited 8 times in total.
SilentObserver

Postby lirrie » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:08 pm

Nice to meet you, SilentObserver.....heheh. >:)
lirrie

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Lol xD You too
SilentObserver

Postby Mira » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:21 pm

Very interesting to know things about you! And some of them are fiting with my interests! YAY XD

Mira

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Yay! Oh and those finches are just so cute!
SilentObserver

Postby Mira » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:23 pm

You are a Zebra Finch Lover too? :D

Mira

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:26 pm

Yes :3 I think that they're far too adorable too ignore xD I also like barn owls. I think that they're cute too
SilentObserver

Postby Mira » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:30 pm

Naw I love birds in general! :D One day I want to have blue macaw :D Like in the movie 'Rio' X3

Mira

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:33 pm

Yus! Birds are very unique xD I've always wanted a barn owl as a pet. My friend says that they're weird though... Owls are very interesting birds. I'm still trying to figure out how they can rotate their neck...
SilentObserver

Next

Return to Creative Writing