~Insanity Abyss~

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

~Insanity Abyss~

Postby Mira » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:10 am

You may wonder why I call myself 'Insanity Abyss'. Well this is not an outtake to tell everyone that I'm crazy and Insane. No. The origins are way more different.

One night I had a dream. My school class and I went to a vecation day to a mysterious place called Abyss. The People there were nearly expressionless and no one seems to be willing to talk with us. Then a man appeared and introduce hisself as Sanity. He lead us to a house and giude us in. We had to sit there and wait for his introduction about this place.

This place was called Insanity Abyss when we first discovered it as dangerous deep scar on the surface of the earth.

Furthermore the great scar was called Insanity Abyss since then. But what about it's origins? Why was it there? What is it's purpose? The man came closer to us and showed us a piece of the inner walls of the scar.

The abyss reaches deep into the earth, we don't know how far, but far enough to write many storys on it's walls.

The wall he showed us was full of mysterious looking sybols called Relicks. These symbols were once used as letters for a lost civilisation. They tried to record what they feel, what was on in their world and how they had to live. All these writings and stories extend from all over the scar and keep a bit of human magic in every verse.

My classmates went throght the house together with this strange man to get more boring informations about the walls in the abyss. No further explanation about the wtitings, nothing more about the human magic. I was dissapointed.
In an unobserved moment I ran out of the house and lead straight to the Abyss and saw what was going on.

On the Edge were a short text written my language and of course I was able to read it.

Those keep love and hate in maze
Pretend to leave in case we made
Come stange be caged in hell be here
In me be free see we lead those be

Onhold be told at surface in roll
Your life in hire come on there off
Controll in hold your friend be a hole
My animals sustain in me be free

Destination in cover the way indose
An earth like hell in heaven be me
There will no will in sin we be
Just destiny in mad sin of willings

It was a poem like writing with a hard understandable contend and nearly don't makes any sense to me. I decided to jump into the Abyss and let it lead me to the revelation what this all means.

Sadly I woke up after this scene. But I was such flashed from this dream and all those poems that I was on to write some 'Insanity Abyss' poems of my own. And create some more things all around of this base. Like mysterious creatures like those flying eyes or the burned soft wings ...
I hope you like my little story and the poem with no sense. xD
I probably will release more about that here. And my some one gets his own interpetation about that.~

Mira

Re: ~Insanity Abyss~

Postby Mira » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:53 am

No. 2

Forsaken
internation
more willing
Tragedy bound

Dooming Heaven
Grounded Hell
Limbus tear
Fearing Glasses

Spririt life
unwritten Book
Lost Time
Wasted Space

This is a poem about a fight inside of a girl whiches boyfriend cheated on her to find true love in more than one woman. Unmorality and dispair are the things who lead him to be like that. The girl is such hopeless that every single thing is a bad thing.
I hope it's understandable. xD

Mira

Re: ~Insanity Abyss~

Postby Mira » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:28 pm

Am I free or just on a huge cage?

Irritated Moon

Forgiveness and regardless

Sei stark kleiner Krieger.

Mira

Return to Creative Writing