Who's behind the keyboard?

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:36 pm

Okay guys.

I think everyone is wondering who I am. If not, well, I really don't care.

Well, if your roleplay with me, you know I'm crazy. And if your reading this because you've read Jump Into My Head Why Don't You, than you know I can be kinda mature.

If you've actually sat down and read my little rants and what not, then your awesome. If you like me as a role-player, well thanks, I kind of suck at that.

But that's a different thing. I'm here to tell you about me. Now. Keep reading, you'll be surprised.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:43 pm

I'm a girl. Yeah, I know, shocking.

I've got glass and I'm a book nerd. I also write.

My favorite color is blue, and I like sports. And cars. Yes, cars!

I consider my family dogs my baby's. I also want a cat.

I'm quite different, or so I've been told, and I like to explore the human mind. I also live in my own world from time to time because well, who doesn't.

I love wolf and white tigers. As well as foxes. Those are my favorite animals.

I have a knack for diving into what can be scientifically changed to us. Just because of what I read.

Weird fact, I don't hide behind the same name on every sight I'm on. It changes.

An yes, I'm an anime freak. Go Zero and Kirito!
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Re: Who's behind the keyboard?

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:23 am

Okay. This next parts gonna get you freaked out (jk). While I may be a girl, I'm usually the boy of the family.

I like cars. My favorite car is a 1969 Mustang Boss 302. I also like the LaFerrari.

My favorite sport is base ball and I play softball.

I also play volleyball.

I love shooting a bow and one of my favorite things to do with my family is have a Nerf war. (Yeah. We're kids at heart.)

I've ridden an ATV and I've been on a motorcycle.

I'm going to learn how to ride a dirt bike.

Im also the only kid who will sit down and try to learn about football.

Mercy Storm

Return to Creative Writing