Let me humor you... ~Wise words of a four year old

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Let me humor you... ~Wise words of a four year old

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:31 pm

Well... My sister is one of the most intelligent girls I know. She loves to joke, she can be very... Very snotty... But either than that she's a big lover ^-^!! In this thread I will be posting the conversations I have with her. Just sit back and read what wise things she says...

If you wish you may post things that you want to see her talk about! She'll talk about anything! Just simply fill out this form and I'll start talking to her, let's see what she has to say...

Code: Select all
[i][center]Hey Sister!

I'm [b](username here)[/b] and I want to ask you a question! (question here)[/center][/i]

Posting is

Open [•] closed []

*these are actual conversations with a four year old
Lol
Last edited by SilentObserver on Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SilentObserver

Re: Let me humor you... ~Wise words of a four year old

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:17 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Today I woke up and rolled out of bed walking into the living room... Of course my sister followed and instantly began rambling...

Sister: Why did the cat get in the tree?

Me: I don't know... Why don't you ask her?

Sister: Callie and Nyla can't talk... You must not be feeling well. When do you go back to school?

Me: *sigh* I was being sarcastic.. You're not being very nice now are you?

Sister: Well there are presents under the tree.. And they say Mikal. I'm pretty sure that I'm nice.

Me: I ought to take them away. Be nice, respect your elders.

Sister: No! You're not nice, Santa's going to put you on the naughty list while I sit on the nice.

*probably one of the most sarcastic conversations I've had with her
Amazing
SilentObserver

Return to Creative Writing