Hunting Shadows: An Eldemore-based story (WIP)

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Re: Hunting Shadows (an Eld-based Story)

Postby Wolverine » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:25 am

res 10
Last edited by Wolverine on Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

A Game of Thrones wrote:What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms . . . or the memory of a brother's smile? Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy. -George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

Find me on other sites:
Tumblr(14+) -Deviantart -Chickensmoothie
I'm currently aiming at a complete Eld collection. Any help (i.e.: Offsite trades) is greatly appreciated!
Wolverine

Postby Wolverine » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:25 am

res 11

A Game of Thrones wrote:What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms . . . or the memory of a brother's smile? Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy. -George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

Find me on other sites:
I'm currently aiming at a complete Eld collection. Any help (i.e.: Offsite trades) is greatly appreciated!
Wolverine

Postby Wolverine » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:26 am

res 12

Find me on other sites:
Wolverine

Postby Wolverine » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:26 am

res 13

Find me on other sites:
Wolverine

Postby Wolverine » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:27 am

res 14

Find me on other sites:
Wolverine

Previous

Return to Creative Writing