Massacre Mary part 1-horror story

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Massacre Mary part 1-horror story

Postby La diosa del espacio » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:51 pm

It's been a year since I began my career... By career not like a doctor or a engineer no.... More like murder or Proxy really. And I'll tell you how I became this way... I was 5 years old when I got in a car crash with my mom and dad when we were on are way to the store... We were Turning the corner when this drunk driver came out of nowhere and just... Rammed into us... my father was killed in an instant and my mother died at the hospital but what really bothered me was the driver I hated the driver... No apology no nothing... I swore to my heart that I would make him pay for stupid choice he made. But I was little back and...I never thought that I'd get sent to a new home. After my parents died and we were at the funeral something caught my eye it was this man... And he seemed odd because I've haven't seen anyone so tall to say the least. But he seemed friendly and kind to me and it felt like if he was right beside me comforting me.... No one had ever done that to me except my mother... I miss her. But he disappeared into the woods... Later when I was driven back towards my mothers friends house but something felt wrong... They weren't going the way back to their house oh no.... They were heading for adoption center.... I that moment I knew what was coming.... I was going to be given away.... I was angry my mother told them on her death bed that they have the responsibility to take care of me. Later inside the adoption center the women at the counter asked " Is this Mary?". "Yes" she said. Then she got out of the counter and held out her hand saying "Okay say goodbye now". Instead of saying goodbye i told her that she wasn't doing what my mom asked her to do. They all frozen and she turn around and left... Not a word. But A few years passed and I was STILL in the adoption center although I did get to go to a few houses they were good but not like if it's the best thing in the world no. I was 18 at the time when something came up one the workers at the adoption center said that i was being adopted by someone. I was nervous and a little scared but once I saw her she was looked nice and sweet really... But then I looked out the door and I saw the same man at the funeral behind the trees but he had a little girl beside him... With a nightgown and blood smeared all over her then my new foster mother caught me off guard. While we were driving I noticed that she was heading for the airport I asked her "Why are we here don't you live here?". She responded "No I live New York oh and sorry I didn't introduce myself I'm Morgan Hoffer" she said. While we were at the airport I asked her "Why did you adopt me?". "Because you're special... In a good way" she said. I smiled and thought to myself I've found it... Finally someone loves me like my mother did someone who understood what I've been thought you know.... Or at least that's what I thought.... As the weeks went past something felt wrong she started yelling at me even when I did nothing wrong. Then...... She started hitting me and blamed every bad thing on me like if she didn't care if I was Hurt. Now things started to take a turn it's not like I don't listen to her no trust I follow her every order like when she tells me to take out the trash I'll take it but she'll have this look on her face as if I'm just another stranger. I started to think that things would get better they always do... But I knew deep in my heart that it wouldn't... But then things started changing even more when I finally was excepted to Walter high school and my first day their was fine really.... But then because of what I wore a beanie on head a short black school girl skirt white tang top and multi sleeves they started calling me names like dummy, nerd, and many other things. But their was this boy who interested me he was nice and kind... Wouldn't hurt a soul even if he had two. But no matter how bad they treated me they still expected me too tutor them... I always answered no. But one day he came up too me and asked " C-c-can you help me with problems 1... P-p-please..". And because he asked nicely I said yes and unfortunately for me he wasn't the only one with eyes on me... Ruby Across the room stood up and tried to drag him and she said " Come on David I'll help it's not like she's the only one with a A in the class am I right?". But he pushed her hand away and sat down beside me... I've never felt so loved in my I mean I... I loved him... I loved David with all my heart and because I loved him I was... Tormented... Hurt.... Abused. But I still kept on loving him and one day I went from being called friend..... To girlfriend and never... Never have I felt happier in my life this was the spark I needed to wash the bad and bring the new. But it still caused me problems in fact more because of it ruby and the other girls started calling even more names... Ether way they still hurt but every time I was hurt he jumped in and patched it all away. But one day when I was walking to Math i heard foot steps from behind me and a sudden push that lead my books flying in the air and me on the cold hard floor... But once I got up they started chanting " Kick Her kick her kick her kick her". And they did... One after one they kicked me so hard that I coughed up blood I was holding back my tears for I knew what would happen I They knew saw me cry. But then the teachers came in rushing to stop the circle.... Mr. Walt pushed back the kids as I was curled up in a ball shaking... Trembling with fear. I tried I tell you I tried to hold back the tears.. But I was weak and fragile I couldn't hold back anymore and then I felt water coming down my eye but I knew it wasn't water.... It was blood you see I have a disease that causes me to cry blood and I can tell something the look on everybody face was like... If they've seen the devil right in front of them .Then I heard David's footsteps he hugged with dear life and keep telling "Everything's going to be okay I promise". I've never been so hurt in my life... And I kept thinking to my self that night why do I deserve this.... Why?. And I remember everything that happened that night.... I was sleeping in the my bed when I heard a rock banging on my window so I got up and went to check who it was and then.... This man was outside... But he wore a Mask that was kinda of unsettling for me. And then he pointed to the street light were... It was The same man that had followed me now for years. I stood their so quite and something started ringing in my ear I didn't know what it was or who was doing it then when I looked out into the window they Gone... Then I turned around and.... He was in my house standing in the corner of my with the guy in the mask right behind him I wanted to scream but nothing came out. He held out his hand I didn't know what to do so I said no then he pulled his hand away.... Suddenly everything went black and... I woke up the next morning in my bed tucked in. It was 6:00 and once I stood up went to go check outside but... Nothing I turned to corner and still nothing their.....

Hoarding orange flamseeker rune dragons
La diosa del espacio

Return to Creative Writing