~ The Untold Stories of Lillyheart, Savior of Cloudclan ~

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

~ The Untold Stories of Lillyheart, Savior of Cloudclan ~

Postby Maddie » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:29 pm

(Wip

Welcome to The untold stories of Lillyheart~

. This was made specially inspired by characters from the Cloudclan roleplay, mist of this will likely not make sense if you aren't Shadey, flame, dragon, silent, or dusky but feel free to read and critique my writing. Some will be set before Lilly joined the clan, different perspectives from parts of the roleplay as well as kithood memories. The time period will be explained with the title at the start of each story.

story 1.

The Snow Day

Lilly slowly opened her eyes as the haze of sleep retreated, she smiled as she felt the strong solid frame of her mate pressed around her, shielding her from the evils of their world. For now, she was safe, but opening her eyes meant wrecking the illusion of safety come crashing down. She heard a deep rumbling purr and lifted her woozy head, finding herself gazing into twinkling green eyes.

"Hey there," He purred, the joyful rumble of his purr echoing through the now-empty two leg den. The wooden floors bounding the sound around,

"They're gone?" Lilly asked, her voice lifting up in hope, she licked the patch of dark brown stuck-up fur between Hawk's eyes.

"Gone, left, not to return for a moon!" Hawk laughed.

"Even him?" She asked tentively, it was almost too good to be true.

"Even him," Hawk replied, a deep burning emphasis on 'him' the he his beloved mate was referring too was the cat he wished dead, the one who heart his beautiful Lilly when he was kicked out by the two-legs. She was strong, but a game of viscous toms was a terrifying openent to any cat.

"Perfect," Lilly smiled, a shine in her eyes. Then winced a bit,

"Are you alright, love?" Hawk tensed, eyes scanning her body for fresh marks, what had he done the few hours he was locked out?

"Just an old one," she muttered, the smile returning to her eyes. She peered out the large clear sky wall, it showed petite snowflakes raining down on the white-blanketed ground. "Let's go outside," she smiled, her eyes lighting up like a kit's. She padded swiftly across the wooden floors of the two-leg den, making a soft plop sound as she went.

Hawk just followed behind, amused by her excitement. His stomache growled in the reminder that the two-legs had left no food pellets for Lilly, he hadn't eaten in quite a bit considering he had to sneak in early to avoid detection through the holes in the roof, avoiding shattered bottles and cobwebs.

"You're too slow!" Lilly called from the spot they had worked to break the sky-wall. With enough ramming it had cracked into pieces that looked like winter's icy tears. She disappeared through the hole.

Hawk smiled before following her from the hole, he winced a bit as the cold engulfed his paws and some of his legs. He didn't care, Lilly didn't mind. She was perched gracefully on the rock-prey-pit, gazing up at the stormy sky with those sweet iced blue eyes.

"Isn't it beautiful?" She smiled, nudging him playfully. His deep brown tabby fur was such a contract to the fair snow. Plus he sneezed every time a clump of snow hit his nose.

"Yeah," he sneezed again which caused a laugh from his mate. "Don't laugh! I wasn't built for this weather," he blushed,

"You're the street cat!" She teased, playfully hitting him with the fluffy pads of her paws, much of the day went on like this. Banter and laughter and peace, until Lilly felt her stomache rumble. "I'm hungry," she muttered absentmindedly. She didn't see Hawk's eyes light with an idea.

"I'll be right back!" He called, leaping from the prey pit into the new snow covered ground. Before Lilly could protest he'd bounded off into the woods, Lilly grimaced as she reme,breed the parts that Damon's group controlled. Was he going to be alright? Time passed, then more, She started to feel a frantic itch in her paws, the need to run, to search.

"I've returned!" A familliar but muffled voice calked as the tabby Tom she has been worrying over emerged from the bushes. "For you," he smiled, laying three small mice on the ground, there was a mischievous smirk on his face and his eyes were warm and tired.

Lilly touched noses with him, then bent down to eat, noticing he didn't move to join her. She motioned questioningly. "No, no those are all yours," he insisted but she stopped and pressed her muzzle against him. "Share with me?" Her eyes sparkled in the way they did. The way they did when she was thinking, when she was happy, when she was her. How could he say no?
Help! I'm still trapped in a Siggy![/size][/size]

This is my clone, Prim
Maddie

Return to Creative Writing