.: Ancient Encounters :. (No posting.)

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

.: Ancient Encounters :. (No posting.)

Postby Amxen no.XV » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Ancient Encounters
Ancients are scattered throughout Eldemore. Some docile, others so aggressive and dangerous that the world would end if they were to be released. Edgar Prip, a young adventurer, came across the legendary Dark Necromancer, Amxen Falark, and offered to show her the world. Amxen informed Edgar that she was banished from the mainlands. Edgar said that he would take her to the places few knew about, places where Ancients were said to rest.
Long story short, this is where I will write and post stories about my Eldemore characters encountering the Ancients that have been introduced to the site. These stories follow both the site's advent story line and my own story line, so I suggest reading them in order.

.: Index :.
Faded Galaxy Gift-Encounter with the Faded Galaxy Ancient.
Elderwind Illness-Encounter with the Elderwind Ancient.
Grave Keeper Revival-Encounter and bonding with the Grave Keeper Ancient.
Past Long Forgotten-Encounter with the Ancient of the Past.
Glitch Relive-Encounter with The Glitch Ancient.
Yin Acceptance-Encounter with the Yin Ancient.
Illusion Lose-Encounter with the Ancient of Illusion.
Present Day-Encounter with the Ancient of Present.
Leviathan Destruction-Encounter with The Ancient Leviathan.
Trickster Child-Encounter and bonding with Dolos the Trickster Ancient.
Memories Of The Dark-Encounter with the The Ancient of Memories, Animus.
Many more may be added.

To everyone with a 'custom' Ancient. Your Ancients are going to be included in this series with your permission. Just PM me with information about them, including where they live, and they will be in the story.

To everyone. If I missed an Ancient, PM me with the link to it and when it was introduced, because I am doing them in order. Please remember that Oblivion is not included in this series, nor are Ancients who have not actually been introduced yet.

I would like if all questions, comments, concerns or suggestions be PMed to me, because posting would break the story flow.
No matter where I go, I'll always take you with me, because I promised I would.

Due to the custom raffles I've decided to stop participating in events and such on the site due to the post restrictions on them. I'm not a social person. Posts shouldn't be used to determine how active someone is on a site. I used to log in all day, every day, and I spent more time here than I did on CS. I shouldn't be excluded because I don't have 30 posts to my name. Please consider changing it so that people who are actually active and not socially active can participate as well. Even if you do change it, I can never recover the lost time on my account since I've missed so much. Thank you anyway, though.
Amxen no.XV

Return to Creative Writing