For The Birds {An Eldemore Event Fanfiction}

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Re: For The Birds {An Eldemore Event Fanfiction}

Postby cjr09 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:33 pm

I'm really glad you guys like it! It makes me super happy to hear people are reading~

Also, bonus points if you can point out the fandom reference in the second chapter.

Sorren'll warm up to us. Eventually.
cjr09

Postby Anwyn » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:13 pm

Wow, this is amazing XD This is only my second event ay Eldemore and I'm already super pumped up for more.
Way too lazy to actually put anything here
And also I'm super friendly! Feel free to trade or chat with me C:
Anwyn

Postby Benathorn » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:12 am

I'm with Silver on this, I demand all the chapters to be done immediately so that I may read more! So excited to read the rest now and I always love reading your event fanfiction. Your writing is wonderful Cj and I love how you captured the character interactions and even almost got Sorren to smile faintly in that scene with the dires-- that part was so sweet it made me smile actually. ^^

Now I can't wait to read the next chapter! *Waits eagerly*
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby scmarshtacky » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:56 am

So much staff posting, and I'm just going to add to it~ Love your style cjr. It fits perfectly with the already written storyline, and had a lot of nice humor. I definitely plan to follow it as the event goes on. ^^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby cjr09 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:01 pm

How many things am I going to name? All of them.

I'm not as happy with this chapter as I was with previous, so I'll probably go back and edit in places, but if I do, I'll post about it.

This chapter was not sarcastic enough for me

But I'm super glad you guys enjoy it! I read most of your posts in class and I think that was the first time ever in my life that I blushed my teacher asked me if I was okay because I couldn't stop smiling it was mildly mortifying

But yeah I hope you like it!

Also, for those of you that care about useless facts- I have hit 6522 words. I've done less on full fledged stories I don't understand how this keeps happening am I getting better at making things longer is there more information to play off of I just don't know
cjr09

Postby Silverhart » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:49 pm

Flufferbuns! XD I love it. Sorren needs more Flufferbuns in his life. May waves of adorable Flufferbuns overwhelm his stodginess.

I love how you name everything. Keep it up! I want more! XD
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Archer » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:52 pm

Every single interaction is so great! Not to mention, I'm really enjoying your portrayal of Sorren. XD

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby Kalo » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:29 pm

I'm loving this so far! The names are fantastic, and I love it when Sorren gets teased and bothered, and you seem to have captured his character really well! I couldn't help but think about a book about a German Shepherd named Cracker when you named Cracker. It was called Cracker! The Best Dog in Vietnam, or something along those lines. I have no idea if that has anything to do with the name, but I love it and the given reason for it regardless. And all the creatures! XD This will get pretty overwhelming for the character, and I can't wait to see what you have in store ^u^ I'm going to have to go find all of your other event fanfictions and read them, now.
*breaks chain of staff comments*
Trading wrote:
Looking For:
ImageBaublesImage
Missing Pets (Wishlist)
(Willing to Overpay!)

Have:
Monthly Swaps
Event Swaps
Past Event Trades
And More! Check out my trading groups!
Meet the Kalo wrote:
Hey there, I'm Kalo!
I'm a super awkward fangirl
who prefers fictional worlds
to the real one. I have a weird
penchant for giant robot
smack-downs (Transformers,
Pacific Rim, Bionicle... you get
my drift), not to mention superheroes.
You can throw Marvel or DC at me --
I love them both (but I'm
seriously way too excited for
Spiderman: Homecoming).
And while I'm usually terrible at
striking up random conversations,
I can rant about my favorite
fandoms for days on end.
Feel free to send me a PM about
anything. I'd be more than willing
to chat!
You can also find me on:
ChickenSmoothie
Charahub
PaigeeWorld
XBox (RoboSmackdown)
Currently Reading wrote:Jerk: California

Currently Watching wrote:Transformers: Robots in Disguise

Currently Listening To wrote:Various Movie and Game Scores

Currently Playing wrote:Overwatch
Destiny
Kalo

Postby cjr09 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:01 pm

Let me tell you though THE FLUFF IN THIS CHAPTER

Honestly my favorite things about today's release is the amazing Servals and the graduation of Sorren from "Angry bird" to "Angry mother bird" and it makes me happy

I had a headache while writing and ended up downing some medicine halfway through to stave it off, so if nothing makes sense, you know why.

Also, @Kalo- Way to nail the reference! That's exactly why I named Cracker "Cracker", I adored that book with everything I am, and still adore it to this day. tho you shouldn't read any of my other things because I have never finished a thing ever in my life

But yeah, I hope you enjoy! I think this one's a little shorter than the others, but I'm still super happy with it because I was smiling and laughing the entire time, so I hope it makes you guys smile too~

Also, shoutout to Sphye for helping me name the Servals because that was sheer brilliance.
cjr09

Postby Silverhart » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:37 pm

I can understand Sorren's concern with clingy servals... he is part bird after all... XD

That was hilarious by the way! I especially loved the "Sorren! Look at this cute thing! It's so cute! Isn't it cute, Sorren? Don't you just want to snuggle it's cute wittle face to ittie bittie bits? Sorren? Why are you backing away?"

I love seeing the character (I guess it's us XP) forging a little friendship between Sorren. It's sweet. ^^ Though I didn't think the Angry Birdman capable of blushing. XD
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Writing