For The Birds {An Eldemore Event Fanfiction}

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Re: For The Birds {An Eldemore Event Fanfiction}

Postby cjr09 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:43 pm

tbh the reason the collective us is so weird and crazy is because I try to reflect the Eldemore community as a whole in there, and the Eldemore community as a whole is kind of insane.

I'm not even on the Steal Sorren Train but honestly through our interactions with him I just kind of want to cuddle him? I'm being dragged on there kicking and screaming I swear

Also I personally think Sorren a huge nerd who's trying to keep himself from caring about us (you know, in case we are executed and all that jazz) and as such he's trying to distance his emotions and we're just like, 'no. no birdman you're our friend.' and he's starting to care for us in his own angry, mother-hen way.

But I'm really glad you like it! I thrive off of praise okay I'm like a very clingy Dire Wolf or perhaps Flufferbuns
cjr09

Postby cjr09 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:15 pm

SO MANY YEARS LATER IT IS DONE

Also for some reason I'm fascinated by the probable negative effects that releasing Oblivion probably had on us? Like, there's no way you stare the god of death and destruction in all four of his eyes and get out unscathed. Probably.

Also, for those that care- this is officially over 10000 words long. It is the longest continuous thing I have ever written in my life. This is longer than what I wrote for NaNo in a month. What is happening to me.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! It was a lot of fun to write, even if it was very dark for most of it.
cjr09

Postby Silverhart » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:42 pm

cjr09 wrote:Also, for those that care- this is officially over 10000 words long. It is the longest continuous thing I have ever written in my life. This is longer than what I wrote for NaNo in a month. What is happening to me.

It's just you being awesome. Let it happen. XP Seriously though, keep it up! I love this so, so much! "It's so cute!" Love the concept of the glassworks living inside the Elkrins' castles - that is so perfect! ^^

cjr09 wrote:I thrive off of praise okay I'm like a very clingy Dire Wolf or perhaps Flufferbuns

*showers with praise to keep you going*
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby scmarshtacky » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:47 pm

cjr09 wrote:SO MANY YEARS LATER IT IS DONE

Also for some reason I'm fascinated by the probable negative effects that releasing Oblivion probably had on us? Like, there's no way you stare the god of death and destruction in all four of his eyes and get out unscathed. Probably.

Also, for those that care- this is officially over 10000 words long. It is the longest continuous thing I have ever written in my life. This is longer than what I wrote for NaNo in a month. What is happening to me.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! It was a lot of fun to write, even if it was very dark for most of it.

I don't know what you mean by years. XD It definitely has not taken you years to do this.
I've taken literal years on a story. I know. XD

Congrats on reaching 10,000 words! I still need to catch up to the latest chapter, but everything that I've read so far has been very interesting and enjoyable. ^^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby cjr09 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:22 pm

So many years later it is done

Jen mostly brought this chapter on herself tbh this is what happens when you threaten the magical bird with fire

Also Silverhart made the prankster statues you brought that part on yourself I hope you realize what you've brought upon poor Sorren

And I made many a reference so basically this was just a train wreck of words

So yeah I hope it doesn't suck????????

Also, if you're wondering about the tiny things I keep making- basically, if something is small it immediately becomes 12000% cuter and I feel the compulsive need to tell everyone near me about this tiny adorable thing

Let's just assume that we're going insane from lack of sleep can we just do that that will be my excuse for this chapter yes
Last edited by cjr09 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cjr09

Postby Sphye » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:31 pm

Uh oh, Sorren has better be cawreful the next time you see him. It would be very unbeakoming if you actually managed to make him laugh in any way that is not at your expense. XD

Great work! I can't wait to see what tomorrow's chapter brings!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Silverhart » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:35 pm

cjr09 wrote:Also Silverhart made the prankster statues you brought that part on yourself I hope you realize what you've brought upon poor Sorren

Mwhahahaha! :twisted: I can't wait to read all the jokes and puns. You should just set the Otterlings up around Sorren's bed while he's sleeping, and write in big black letters "DON'T BLINK' on the wall, and see what he does. Now that's a prank! XD

Anyway - it's so brilliant and awesome! Keep it up!

"It makes me smile a lot." X3
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Startedraining » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:48 pm

CJ you goose. This is great.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:09 pm

Why in Eldemore does he wear so many belts that don't hold up his pants.

Why am I laughing so hard at this? XD But it's totally a legitimate question. XD

Super interested to see what you come up with for the new day. ^^

I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Benathorn » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:01 pm

Same, still loyally watching and waiting like an eager fan for the next chapter. ^^

I can't wait to see what comes next and all your work has been such a joy to read in my pastime from work. Thank you so much for taking the time to create this, Cj. I love the writing for each event you do and they are always so much fun to read~
Benathorn
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Writing