Eldemore Short Stories/1-shots

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Eldemore Short Stories/1-shots

Postby Dragonfire13 » Wed May 06, 2015 8:57 pm

Past, Present, Future?

The Ancient of Past sat on top of a small snow covered hill looking into the past like he did ever year at this time waiting. He was always waiting, and looking. Looking on what? Some may ask when they see this ancient standing there or rather sitting there his black wings folded against his sides and silver runes slowly glowering, while his red bandana seemed to pulse with life.

He was the Ancient of the Past and could see into the past where war happened, lovers broke apart, bonds were formed, and where his siblings were forced apart. The Ancient of the Future was thrown into the future while the Ancient of the Present stayed and he was thrown into the past to relive through ever detail that Eldemore has gone through from the time of its birth to where he is now.

He had seen when the Ancient of the Galaxy first took flight, the stars falling from its wings and the other Ancients that soon followed. Most thought that because he saw nothing and yet everything meant he would never see what everything was, but they were wrong. He saw everything.

He watched yet again as his siblings of the Present and the Future left him in the past. The runes on his legs glowered brighter as he stood and turned already knowing who was coming towards him. After all the Past will always come back to you rather in the Present or Future. He just had to wait.
---------------------------------------------------
She moved on small gently doe like feet, her head raised high, golden runes glowered brightly, while her tail swished behind her. Her antlers gleamed under the soft moon light, and her wings fluttered against her back before she paused and looked at her brother who she hadn't seen in so long.

He was still blind yet not blind she could see as he turned to face her. He always knew when she was coming, but yet all of them knew. Just like she knew that soon they both would find the Future and they would all be together again. She was the Present, the middle child as some would say and she like her brother could wait forever for the Future to come as long as they had each other nothing could faze them.

So comments? Suggestions? Spelling errors? Will most likely add in the Ancient of Future if (when) we get one.
Favorite pet I've ever got ImageGrass

Every couple months I come back to check on this site, I still love it even after all these years, I hope one day it comes back.
Dragonfire13

Re: Eldemore Short Stories/1-shots

Postby Sphye » Wed May 06, 2015 11:17 pm

Very nice, Dragonfire! Your descriptions are lovely. I hope that you write more when we learn about the Ancient of Future!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Re: Eldemore Short Stories/1-shots

Postby Dragonfire13 » Thu May 07, 2015 9:18 pm

Thank you! And I already plan to write more for this and have most of it already planned I just need to see the Ancient of Future and such to get it finished:)

Every couple months I come back to check on this site, I still love it even after all these years, I hope one day it comes back.
Dragonfire13

Storm Dancing

Postby Dragonfire13 » Fri May 29, 2015 8:38 pm

Thunder boomed and roared through the sky like an anger dragon. Black clouds pushed and swelled as they moved over a forest with a large lake and river. Rune Dragons flew for cover while Elkrin leaped and seemed to dance through fields of tall grass as the leader led them to safety. Dire Wolves watched the storm before moving towards there homes to wait it out, no creature daring to go out all except one. The otterlings slide into the water easily and smoothly, they moved like it was a dance, and the storm was the music.

Lightning flashed across the sky allowing you to see the leader a black otterling with glowering yellow eyes, and strikes of lightning on his tail muzzle, feet, and tail. When he moved it looked like lightning was pulsing through the water. After him followed two females, with a small baby between them.

The first female was a light purple color with white lightning shining as it danced not only in the sky, but also on her body, and eyes. The other female was a soft blue color, with glowering blue eyes, and gold lightning danced down her legs, back, and tail. The last one was a small otterling and was pure black with no markings on him, not even his eyes glowered like the others.

Lightning struck down into the water close to them. The leader came to a slow stop, and the two females soon followed, while the small baby swam strongly forward towards were the lightning last struck. Thunder suddenly boomed in the sky louder then before. Suddenly as if a new life was forming another bolt of lightning flew down into the water, hitting right next to the small black otterling. The lightning seemed to turn then slamming straight into the little otter. White light flashed, and a small cry could be heard before the light slowly faded away. And the dance started again.

The large male with golden lightning led the way swimming first before diving down and twisting around sending a spray of water up. The two females soon followed sending up there own sprays that glowed and shone as lightning flashed in the sky. The last otterling the small black baby swam forward quickly, getting ready to do his first dive. White lighting streaked down his front legs, back, back legs and tail. Slowing in the center he throw himself up out of the water before with a loud splash, and a kick of spray flying into the air dove down towards his family.

They were waited before starting to turn and twist making small loops and swirls. There drums was the rain falling onto the water from above, with thunder and lighting banging and booming soon after. They only went out of the water for a second when they swarm up for air, before flipping backwards back down to start the cycle again.

There twists, and turns slowly came to a stop before the large male led the way back home. Other creatures started to slowly make there way back out as the pounding turned into nothing more then a small sprinkle, before stopping as the sun slowly broke its way through the clouds leading the last of the Eldemore's creatures out. The otterlings called the Storm Otterlings slide out of the water and back into there home, to sleep the day away and wait to dance in another storm.

Storm Otterlings are one of my favorites creatures on here! Also comments on here? Did I by chance spell/grammer/whatever something wrong? I love feed back!

Dragonfire13

Return to Creative Writing