Cut Scenes of the Spirit Realm//Plus other tidbits ;3

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Re: Cut Scenes of the Spirit Realm//Plus other tidbits ;3

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:58 pm

Spirits of the Animal Realm: Caylee and Yuko
    Author of this Mini Clip: SilentObserver
    Personifying someone else's character?: no
    Clip Mood: cut scene

Birthdays and such Pt.2
*no it's not about birthdays, I just titled it that because it's 'such'

"Caylee!" Vanessa shouted, "There's a strange boy at the door looking for you!
    -------------------
    "Caylee!" Ivy groaned, "Hugo took my Mountain Dew again!"
    -------------------
    "Mom!" Patches squealed as Night tugged on his ears.
    -------------------
    "Caylee!" Winter grinned, "Can you do a favor for me!?"
    -------------------
    "Caylee..." Hades mumbled, "Can I talk to you again...?"
    -------------------
    "Caylee!" "Caylee!" "Mom!!" "Caylee." "Caylee-uhh!" "Caylee!" "Cayyleeee!"

So many times...

"Don't you ever get annoyed...? I mean- people seem to have a lot of things to ask of you, and you never seem to have free time." Yuko murmured as he watched Caylee read a book while sitting on the ground. Her finger skimmed across the words fairly quickly as she read, sometimes whispering the words to herself, but was surely listening to the archangel.

"Not really." Caylee answered with a small sigh at the end, "I was never needed until now. Therefore I'm pretty adjustable to many situations." She finished with a small nod as her finger continued to skim across the sentences.

"Mm." The other puffed up his cheeks and released the air causing a deflating sound, "Mmm...." He mumbled as he continued to think, "Do you favorite anyone?"

Caylee blinked and lost her spot in the book as her finger pulled away from the book, her gaze ever so slightly going up to the male as she looked at him through her eyelashes, "Of course not." She murmured, "What makes you ask that?"

"Well. You do have a boyfriend. Typically most girls- most girls I know anyways. Have the tendency to favorite their boyfriend or girlfriend... Knocking others out of their life or shoving them away to do other things with said boyfriend or girlfriend. Also giving more attention to them as well." Yuko tapped his pinkie on his lips, "Do you favorite Grey?" He questioned, "I'm not trying to be rude, but it's just a question."

"Uh no, I don't favorite Grey." Caylee mumbled and slowly closed the book, her gaze quickly looked towards the closing book, "I do spend a lot of my time with him, but no I don't favor him over others. He is special to me and he means a lot.. He sort of falls into a different category in my mind."

"What kind of category?" Came another question.

"I don't know..." Caylee shrugged a bit, "I just... I see him being in a different category because of the relationship we have."

"Categorizing him as 'boyfriend'?"

"No." Caylee shook her head a bit, "I don't like to refer to him as a 'boyfriend'," another sigh escaped, "more like... Someone who is special to me... I don't like going around and being asked 'are you single?' and my answer being 'no, I have a boyfriend'... I would rather say 'no, I already have someone who's special and means a lot to me'..."

"So... He's not a boyfriend?" Yuko asked, slightly tilting his head.

"He is, but I just don't want to plaster a label on him like that; he's worth more than being called 'boyfriend'." Caylee hummed and stood up, "I don't like labeling people, especially people who mean a lot to me."

"I see..." Yuko mumbled, "Then what am I?" He asked in wonder with a smile on his face.

Caylee looked up at him and chuckled a bit, "Mr. Blabbermouth."

"I actually like that name," he murmured, "Mr. Blabbermouth at your service!" He stood up straight with a straight face.

"Very funny." Caylee chuckled lightly and started walking.

"Don't get to comfortable," He warned as he followed, "I've got more questions."

"That is why you are Mr. Blabbermouth."
SilentObserver

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:26 am

Spirits of the Animal Realm: Caylee
    Personifying someone else's character?: nope, but I am using past roleplay posts others have made
    Clip Mood: Based off of an AU (alternative universe, if Caylee had a more 'normal' life)

What if Caylee wasn't ever kidnapped?
    Would things be... Better?
    Let's assume she was never kidnapped...

It was a day after the incident. A man that Caylee didn't know attempted to snatch her up while she walked with ehr mother and twin brother, Joshua. Caylee's mother reacted fairly quickly by screaming various words to warn people that she was in need of help, and the neighbor's dog was riled by the commotion. The dog busted from it's chains and attacked the man, causing him to back down and later be arrested by being tracked down.

As Caylee grew up she had a few arguments with the sibling and her mother. Once she became a freshman she was absolutely rebellious. Smoking, drinking, and had a new boyfriend every week. Countless nights the girl would come home late... Tearful arguments, and her face dirtied with mascara, eye shadow, and eye liner... A particular argument was about Caylee complaining how her mother was never doing anything right. That's when the woman snapped. She screamed at Caylee and lashed out calling her daughter a failure, disgrace, and sin to the family... She told her daughter she was not welcome in her house... Caylee ended the heated argument by storming out of the house and off to this week's boyfriend.
    Where's her brother you ask? During the argument the twin had been starving himself, lacking sleep, and was suffering severe depression, stress, and anxiety upstairs in his room. He later died in his sleep.

Caylee never came home. On her way to her 'boyfriend's' house, she was mugged and killed. As simple as that.
    Later on her mother found out, clearly depressed by the twin's deaths... Both funerals were scheduled the same day, oddly enough it was January 1st. While their mother was on her way to the funeral she was rammed by a drunk driver and her car slid across the ice on a bridge over water. THe car flipped over the railing and the mother died from the impact of the drunk driver.

Would it have been better for Caylee if she lived with her mother? If she was never kidnapped...?
    She lost Ivy. Ivy was never saved by Caylee, therefore she was either killed in a dog-fight or was neglected severely.
    Ash was just another teen living. A teen who never met her half-sister, nor did she even know she existed.
    Would she be friends with Vanessa...? Nope.

Let's say she is this way...
    -----------------
    (posts are copied from past roleplay replies/posts)

"Because I brought you here... I didn't want to but... I had no choice." Grey admitted guiltily, covering his face with a hand in shame and gritting his teeth. "... I'm sorry..."

"Such a touching moment, and in a beautifully romantic setting too. Grey, you sly *b*st*rd." Sy was sitting on top a high boulder, dabbing his eye with a handkerchief. He snapped his fingers and a pillar erected on either side of Caylee, chains flying out and capturing her limbs. "To think you'd bring the one you spared earlier. Your such a good little pet."

Grey looked at the engravings on the pillar and growled. "You said you wouldn't hurt whomever I brought!"

Sy smiled at the human griffin. "I'm not hurting her. Actually, she's in your prison. After careful consideration to your request I thought you'd be ok with switching places..." He snapped his fingers again as Grey tried to fly at him. Another set of pillars came out and chains chased him as well, claiming his shackles.

As the chains connected his wings disappeared and dragged him backwads with crackling electricity. He yelled as he was shocked and slumped in the chains breathing heavily.

"See? Your in the punishment prison, sunny boy. Do yourself a favor and don't try shifting again, Mk?" Sy jumped off the boulder and walked towards Caylee, studying her with a finger on his lips. "Hmm... So what are you, really?"
    -
    Caylee's eyes narrowed towards the griffin. She should've trusted her gut... This boy was bad news and she didn't listen! Her expression was disgusted and she sent a harsh fist towards the griffin right when Sy began talking, "Who the hell do you think you are!? Doin' that to people! And he's right! You are a *OUO*!!" She snarled in a cruel tone. As she was captured in the chains she now glared at both, but first towards Grey, "Don't act like you care." She growled, "Switching places... You don't care... Grey is it?" She hissed, "Man. Grey, person. Whoever... Did this thing summon you from hell or did both of you snakes slither out of the same hole?" The prisoner spat. Her attention was now towards the demon in front of her who asked a question. She glared, "I'm one hell of a pain in the *ouo*." Was her final answer before she spit in the demon's face.

(In the AU Caylee is less forgiving of others than she is now. So sorry Grey, but you're permanently on her list of 'rot in hell'
    you are as well Sy, but I don't really think... that you care... so)
    -------------
    i'll add more later, but i'm just soo tired ;-;
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:54 am

Spirits of the Animal Realm: Sadies Belle + Felix Hades
    Author of this Mini Clip: Sadies
    Personifying someone else's character?: None.
    Clip Mood: Story of sorts/IDK.

Figured I would write a bit about how they met ect. Originally was going to make a full book but I suck at sticking to things so... short story YAY!

The Awakening

"Wake up! Sadies! Wake up!
It's not time.
Wake up!"

His voice was soft and crisp in my ears. I could feel the warmth of his body and the cold of his hand cradling my head. I had given him my word and I would answer his call even if it killed me. I open my eyes to be greeted by his pale skin and his hollow black eyes, it was some-times difficult to remember that demons had no ability to care when they seemed so human, he put on the act so well.

"I'm so cold" I whisper before wiping the drool away from my lips only to be startled to realize it wash't saliva but blood. "Am I bleeding?" I ask Hades quietly, struggling to remove my gaze from the overwhelming amount of blood.

"Not any more. I'm sorry Sadies. Your no longer alive." Felix sounded so casual, so calm. It was in these moments, moments which were morbid or terrifying that I awoke once more to him not being human. He was always so calm when faced with the darkest of moments, in a way I couldn't help but envy that, it made him so strong. Perhaps it was the fact that he didn't make a fuss which made it easy for me to accept my death with little fuss.

I slowly sit up, trying my best not to receive head rush as I do so. He strips off his long black coat and wraps me up tight in it. I notice the overwhelming scent which belonged to him, I had never noticed it to be that strong before.
"Does that mean I'm safe now?" I ask glancing down to see my body was stained with dry blood.
"Not entirely but it will be a lot easier for me to keep you safe now." I nod my head and look back up at him, snuggling more into his coat. "Sadies, you also need to know that you are no longer a human now. It may take you a bit of time to adjust to this."

Felix points at my head and I slowly move a single hand up to feel the top of my head. My eyes widen at the sensation of a pair of pointy white ears.
"I have ears" I appear surprised but also ecstatic.
"And a tail. In addition, you are most likely a shapeshifter now." Hades explained. I was far to distracted by my tail at that point to really be listening. Back and forth, back and forth, oh how incredible. "You should probably try to hold off trying to transform for a while until you get used to it as you may find it effects what you want to eat and how you want to act" Hades suggested. However it was far to exciting to wait...

I had never felt more alive. The feeling of dirt under my paws and the wind in my icy white fur. My hearing was sharp and the smells were no-longer a background track. I could move faster than I had ever moved before, freedom was no-longer a saying, it was a reality.

I tired quickly and paw prints in the mud led him straight to me. Exhausted by my outburst of energy I was relieved to see that Hades had caught up with me.
"Thank you" I spoke to him from my half shifted form, still wrapped tight in only his coat.
"I did nothing. If anything I failed in keeping you safe. You would still be alive had I acted faster" Felix replied as he stood at my side.
"No. I am safer now that I'm dead. So you kept your side of the deal" I replied to him before I looked down at the ground. I had been so desperate in my life, so desperate that I had given away the only thing that truly belonged to me, my soul. But realizing that I had made a deal with a devil, I still didn't regret it, I had succeeded in escaping my demons.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:18 am

Spirits of the Animal Realm: Caylee (SilentObserver), Grey (Bast)
    Personifying someone else's character?: I tried to personify Grey ;-; //shot
    Clip Mood: I don't know

My language

"Jaaaag ålskaaarrr dig." The sentence that meant a lot rolled off of her tongue with ease, but was dragged out to see if the other would collaborate with what she had said. She had even shifted out her fennec fox ears and tail to encourage him. The hopeful smile on her face never seemed to fade.

You could practically see the question mark float above the griffin-shifter's head. What was 'jag ålskar dig'? He didn't know, but he knew it wasn't english, that's for sure.

Caylee sighed a bit and her ears flattened a bit as she waited.

"I don't know what that means...?" Grey furrowed his eyebrows in thought and looked over at the girl.

"Try and guess." She suggested as her smile returned yet again and her ears perked.

"It's a different language... Right?" He asked, uncertain if she was just playing around or if she was legitimately speaking another language.

"Mmhmm." A simple hum gave him the answer.

Grey had to sit back and think for a bit. The possibilities were many. He was certain it wasn't Japanese, although. It would be pretty cool to hear her talk in Japanese >.>... He looked over at her for a moment. Caylee was from Sweden, at least. That's what her friends and herself had said, so he assumed that it played a part in this, "Is it Swedish?"

Caylee gave a slow nod and continued to wait for him to get it.

"You want me to guess what you said?"

"Yes, but if you can't guess it just tell me." She replied and shuffled towards him as she sat next to him, looking over at him as he thought.

"Can you repeat it?"

"Jag ålskar dig." She repeated the simple sentence once again.

"Jag ålskar dig..." Grey mumbles under his breath as he thinks. With a hum he goes to pull out his phone, but is stopped by Caylee's hand.

"No no." She smiled, "That's cheating."

He chuckled quietly and left the phone where it was and continued to think. After a few minutes he sighed in defeat, "Alright, I give up."

"Okay." Caylee moved around a bit and got slightly closer to him and set her head on his shoulder as she glanced up at him, "Jag ålskar dig... Means I love you in Swedish."

Grey looked over at her and smiled with a chuckle, "I love you too."
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:07 pm

Spirits of the Animal Realm: Syndicate
    Author of this Mini Clip: Sadies
    Personifying someone else's character?: Nope.
    Clip Mood: Letter/soulfull.

A Letter Never Sent. A letter Never Received.

Dear Jennifer,

It's been too long since I last saw your face, I struggle to remember what it looks like. When I try to remember I can only see the terror in your eyes at that fatal moment when I lost my life. I think that was the first time I had ever actually believed that you truly cared for me in the same way I cared for you.

If you could hear me or if you could read this, I would be telling you that it's not your fault. I know you would be blaming yourself even if you refuse to say it out loud. That was how you were, a puzzle that needed solving, that was part of the challenge that I loved about you.

I also knew that I wasn't enough to make you happy. I know you were seeing other people behind my back, honestly I always knew. You were never a good liar Jennifer but you tried your best. Perhaps if I wasn't so sentimental I would had dome the sensible thing and broke up with you but having to go a day without seeing you felt worst than knowing I was never going to be the one person who could make you happy.

If the dead had voices I would tell you not to worry. Deaths not so bad. In-fact I'm more alive now than I ever was. In life I used to worry, people always had such a bad outlook on death, but as always, society was wrong.

I ride a motorbike now, perhaps if you were here you would like the new me, but I'm glad your not. I died knowing that my death means you can live, I hope you manage to escape the grips of the mafia to find freedom and happiness with someone you truly care for.

As for me, well I'm okay. I'm not alone, Shion is here too. Honestly, I've been so busy trying to find my footing here that this is the first time I remembered to write to you. I know that once my letter are read you screw them up and throw them in the trash, but you reading them was all that really mattered to me. But this is one letter you can never read.

I wish you love and peace.
Syndicate x
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Previous

Return to Creative Writing