*Stolen*

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

*Stolen*

Postby Bunnyhop627 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:01 pm

I will post 1 chapter everyday unless a holiday or anything important. If I miss a day, I will not cover it the next day by reading to chapters. But, I usually will post a notice :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chapter One
Hailey was babysitting Samantha and Lizzie. They were two twins, one yellow hair with brown streaks, the other brown hair with yellow streaks. They were watching the news. Samantha yawned. "This is kinda getting boring, Hailey. Turn it back on when it's the News, not the Weather." Hailey nodded at her and turned her head to the left side of her and grunted softly. "Okay. What would you like?" Said Hailey, a little flustered. Both of the twins yelled out, "Music Video Warz!" Then they blushed as if they were a little embarassed. Without letting Hailey respond, Samantha said, "Momma always watches it with us. Today it's Taylor Swift VS. Ariana Grande!" Well, that did sound a little interesting for Hailey so she turned it on. "Wow. This isn't so bad." whispered Hailey. Her and the twins always waved their pointer finger and say "No you didn't, girl." Which then Hailey thought she was becoming one of the people in Dance Moms', so she stopped. "So, umm.. You kids want dinner?" said Hailey a little more happily. "Yes, we love it!" "Okay. What do you guys want?" Replied Hailey. "Wine?" said the twins. "God, no." said Hailey. "MOMMA LETS US HAVE IT!" Hailey realized they were a TOTAL nightmare. Then the door knocked and a man sounding like a oman said, "I have some money in a sack for you. Just dig in the sack to get it."
Image Please join this site! Also, please put me as the ref (same user): http://www.acitius.com/register.php?ref ... unnyhop627
Bunnyhop627

Re: *Stolen*

Postby Bunnyhop627 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:14 pm

Chapter Two:

Emily opened the door cautiously, or was about to before Hailey was asleep. "What's she gonna do?" Whispered Emily. "Hailey wake up!" Hailey was out. Then a fume went in the house. Samantha and Emily suddenly felt wiped out and dropped to the ground, sleeping. Then the knob on the door shook and the lock was clicking. Suddenly a man wearing a black tuxedo and flapped-down black hair came through the door. "Amachures." He then got all the kids- including the babysitter- into his black convertible. He put a black curtain on the back window of the convertible so no one could see the kids. Then he shut up the windows so they were no longer in-sight. He then started to drive the convertible fastly to get to his house. The Next Day... The kids awoke, all confused. "We're in a different house!" whispered Emily, afraid she'd be heard. "Oh, yes..." Continued a strange sounding man. His house was next to the Make It & Take It Store. So, the man told the girls that he was going to do videos of them to say they're okay. If they did anything to give it away, he would kill them.

Skype Call No. 1:
Man: Here is your kids. The one sprainged her arm so I took her to the hospital.
Mom: Oh, is she alright!? And what's Hailey doing there.
Man: Oh, she felt worried, too. Here are the kids:
Kids: I guess you just gotta Make and Take! We're Okay! The kids looked around the room. They saw the apartment number.5778. 5778 Make & Take!

TO BE CONTINUED....
Image Please join this site! Also, please put me as the ref (same user): http://www.acitius.com/register.php?ref ... unnyhop627
Bunnyhop627

Return to Creative Writing