Shadow's Gift

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Shadow's Gift

Postby DragonLight » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:02 pm

Hello and if you are you reading this, then you are in a story of my mine in the land of creativity!
Please if you do not enjoy the story, don't post anything rude in the posts or else that breaks one of the rules.
You can just leave if you do not like the story!

Rules:
-No Posting
-No Copying and Pasting This Story
-All The Other Basic Rules Of Eldemore

Thank you for reading this post to make sure you know everything you need to know before reading the story.
Thank you.
Last edited by DragonLight on Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

╔════════════╗
One can assemble their creativity by sprinkling a
little fantasy and magic
╚════════════╝

coding

DragonLight

Re: Shadow's Gift

Postby DragonLight » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:04 pm

Chapter One

Lily woke up in the cottage down by the beautiful forest of a place that feels like home.Lily woke up and went out of the bed while she tried to reach the table made out of hay to get up better.She got up and walked out of the cottage.She took a deep breath and walked down the dirt road.

Once Lily entered the star lighted town with all the people walking around the streets watching all the lights be lighted.But suddenly, there was something wrong.When Lily entered the city the light burned out.People stared at the lights in the night and did not notice the shadow right there of Lily.

She walked pass the people as she floated by through the lights but nobody noticed her.She was a shadow standing next to a bright light but suddenly things changed when people saw the light shining through the shadow.They saw a shadow with a light in the middle as a shape of a circle.People just thought it as something else other then the shadow.

Lily was frustrated by no one even mentioning her name as The Shadow's Gift.She was mad and nothing would stop her to stop this town's light festival.This wasn't just for her revenge,it was for forgetting the myth.So as she floated past the lights she acted like a lion and used the shadow to there advantage.

So as the people ran to their homes, the shadow was then satisfied.The one they call Lily The Gifted Shadow is now an evil spirit roaming around the town waiting for someone to notice the shadow.Something was always wrong and right and there is not maybe to Lily in her mind.She just wanted to be noticed as a shadow giving a gift to the people in the town and all they did was brush her off like dirt.

She was real mad in her mind thinking about that thought."I-I just want to get noticed!I just need a plan trying to be noticed, there is nothing I can do to do that right now.But if the time is right I well fight back to keep my myth up on the banners and lights and on everything they see.And if my powers level enough my shadow will be able to keep up everything and all the other myths." said Lily.When it was morning time all the towns people woke up and went outside to take a walk,run,go to the shop or watch the lights again today.When a person named Sora she went outside and into the woods of the cottage.

Sora found her way in but there was nothing to find that is good evidence to prove that the shadow is real.So when Lily saw this she turned into an illusion to act like a normal towns person."Hello and who might you be?" said Sora.
"I am-" Lily paused as she looked into the eyes to see the visitors name.

"My name is Lilan.I am so glad I have had a visitor since I-I haven't had one in years!" said Lily."Oh of course well you're in a cottage out in the middle of a forest!I don't think anyone could find their way to this cottage." said Sora.Lily looked through the gullible side of Sora just to try and see if she believes the shadow.Lily found a piece of information about her being real but it didn't really pull off as being her.

"I am sure people know the shadow that lives here I never seen her and I do not believe she is real." Lily tried to say and sound real."We-Well we will find that out won't we?I mean come one it is a shadow it may be real!" said Sora.Lily saw through and thought her power was strong enough to use the way people try to persuade someone."Uh-uh she is real you know that shadow is real!" said Lily.

"If people do not believe that shadow then that shadow will destroy the light festival and bring bad luck to the town!We need to get the people to believe that the shadow that brings gifts is real or the town is terminated! said Sora with a yelling worry in her voice."I know that is what it said in the legend of the Shadow That Brings Gifts." said Lily."How do you know that I thought I was the only one in town who remembers!" said Sora."Well I-I have the actual story handwritten on the original paper written for that myth." said Lily quietly.

"Wait a second you have what?" said Sora."I have the original story on that paper.It is fairly visible for you to see." said Lily.Sora walked in the cottage and brushed off the dust of the paper with her hand making the writing easier to see."Wow this-this is amazing!" said Sora in an excited voice.

"W-where did you get this?" said Sora in a question and excited look."We-well uh I found it in my back yard with the paper sticking out I took it out and read it.I just don't really know what it was." said Lily."Here is the deal if I can get this story I will get ten thousand dollars!" said Sora."No I-I am sorry but that is not for sale I just don't want such a prized object like this in a town shop like that." said Lily.

Sora put the object back on the table made of hay."Well okay I will go back." said Sora."Sora you know it is night time you should stay here since it is dangerous in the night all alone." said Lily."Sora stay in the cottage while I find the food." said Lily as she walked away.

When Lily left Sora closed her eyes and leaned against the table made of hay.So once the shadow named Lily, she used some of Sora's shadow power.It will make Lily stronger.Lily floated away to get the food she said she would.She came with a basket of fruits and vegetables to eat.

Once Lily came back she ate some food and left to the town.

TO BE CONTINUED....
ImageImage

╔════════════╗
One can assemble their creativity by sprinkling a
little fantasy and magic
╚════════════╝

coding

DragonLight

Return to Creative Writing