A Whisper in the Dark|Blog in the making!

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

A Whisper in the Dark|Blog in the making!

Postby muriel » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:25 pm

Please do not post! This is my story that I've had on my mind for months now, please do not copy any of my ideas. If you want to comment on my writing, PM me!
Just so you know, I am going to be making a blog for my story, that features characters, side stories, pictures,videos, and FAQ about the story!
Warning: This contains some adult content! If you are not 13 years or older, I suggest you do NOT read!

Table of contents:

Chapter one- The Nightmare----- Post two
Chapter two- Shadows----- Post Three
Chapter Three- The Elder's Price-----Post Four
Chapter Four- The Simulations-----Post Five
Last edited by muriel on Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:59 pm, edited 8 times in total.
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

A.W.i.t.D-Chapter one

Postby muriel » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:25 pm

Chapter one
The Nightmare

It was dark...It was cold...With my long pointed pale ears I could hear whispers in the darkness...

My eyes fluttered open, and I saw that I was chained. I could still hear the whispers. My body shook with every tremor of chills, my white eyes glancing around. Chains. I was in chains. At my wrist and ankles were rusted silver chains. Silver. No wonder my body was so weak. Y'see, silver drains a demon's energy and his strength. My Black birds wings felt mutilated, but I knew they weren't. I didn't want to seem like I were awake, so I continued to remain still and act as though I was unconscious. Speaking of which, where am I? How did I get here in the first place?

My eyes looked around and I saw the symbols of Heaven inlaid in every white column around me. I was in Heaven. Some of my longer black hair fell over my eyes and I attempted to flick it out of my face, only causing a ruckus of noise. Then angels nearby turned to see me, awake and alive.

"Connolly, The whip. It seems our little Lucifer here is awake" One angel said as he approached me. Ha appeared to be a higher up- an arch angel. I could tell by his robes. Don't ask me how I know this, it's my personal secret, and you'll find out later anyway. Connolly went to grab a fancy whip off the wall nearby. Again, silver. The higher up- the arch angel- unlocked my cage and chains, and puller me out by my hair.

"You will never get answers out of me!" I said with gritted teeth.
"We'll see about that" he said, taking the whip from Connolly. Thar arch angel tossed me to the ground and struck me, and I gritted my teeth harder, feeling the pain rip through me like claws digging deeper into me as they rake down my side.

"We want answers now!" the arch angel said, getting furious with me. I shook my head. He struck me again, getting ballistic. He picked me up by the wings and dragged me to the edge of the clouds.

"See that land down there?" The arch angel asked, his blonde hair flowing with the light breeze. I nodded, but didn't say anything.

"That's where you're headed" Connolly said, giving me a little "push" in the right direction. I began to free fall, the wind hitting my face. I attempted to flap my wings, but for some odd reason, my black feathers refused to take me into flight. I looked back at my feathers and saw that the angels had clipped them. Sick Bastards! They clipped my wings!

As I fell, I saw the earth coming closer and closer to my face. I was about to crash when--

My eyes whipped open, and I shot up in bed, clawed hand over my racing heart, my lungs still gasping for air.
Last edited by muriel on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
    yeet
muriel

A.W.i.t.D- Chapter two

Postby muriel » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:19 am

Chapter Two
Shadows

I glanced around my bedroom, still feeling the adrenaline from the kick of the dream. I was till out of breath, and my mind was reeling with thoughts. I looked to my clock, only to find that I was late for my morning greeting to my kingdom, deep in the pits of the Earth. Let me introduce you to my home. This is Hell. I am Lucifer, a demon, the king of Hell. Most human spirits end up here after death, but some escaped the wrath of God, up in Heaven. Heaven is not the Paradise that the Bible makes it out to be. In Heaven, there is a totalitarianism rule. God is known as "Father" and his "son" gets none of the power. He just has 12 followers. Technically only 11, but that's because one betrayed him.

Like I said before, don't ask me how I know this. that's for another time.After my heart had calmed, I stretched, letting a yawn surface. I still didn't understand that dream, and it made no sense to me whatsoever. And I didn't know how to explain it. Was it a prophecy? Maybe I should ask Hell's Elder, that I appointed myself. Y'see, the Elder is the wisest demon in all of Hell. Every year, we host a test. It's more of a ceremony though. The ceremony! That Elder choosing Ceremony is today!

I rushed out of bed to dress and prepare. Today was the day I had to dress all nice and fancy and test those who made it to this round of Elder's Scape. I combed back my black hair and gazed into my own white eyes in the mirror. I pulled out my golden trimmed black robes and skin tight leather shirt and pants. I pulled on my "for royal occasions only" cargo boots, and stood. My maid, Christine, knocked and strode in, her black wings folded neatly to her back. Her white hair was pulled back in a simple high ponytail, her red eyes piercing into my white ones.

"Would you care for some assistance, your Majesty?" she asked, beaming at me.
"Yes, please." I said, smiling back.
She came around to my front side and helped with my multiple necklaces, and everything else. I could feel her secretly admiring me, her eyes covering every part of my body. It was almost awkward, but soon she had helped me finish getting ready, and I headed out to the ceremonial stadium.
Last edited by muriel on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    yeet
muriel

A.W.i.t.D- Chapter three

Postby muriel » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:42 pm

Chapter Three
The Elder's Price

I waited in the backstage area of the stadium, awaiting my cue to come to my stadium throne. I finally heard the announcer's voice.

"Welcome, everydemon, to the final round of the Elder's Scape! These three contestants have fought long and hard to get here, so let's give it up for them!" The crowd cheered, and I smiled. "And now the one who oversees this final event, and the ruler of us all...drumroll please...!" A short pause, the sound of drum roll. "Lucifer!"

I strode out and smiled, the announcer, my friend Shay, handed me the mic. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "Welcome, everydemon!" I said, beaming to the crowd, who was still cheering. "I am happy to say that I have awaited this auspicious event, and am excited to say that I am proud to be the one hosting the final challenge!" The crowd cheered again. "Would the three finalists please step forward?"

Three demons strode forward, wearing their "Sunday Best." They all, one at a time, unfolded their black birds wings and bowed, the crowd cheering wildly now. One demon, Jizzelle, wore a sparkling violet dress that split at her right thigh, her long black hair flowing down her back. The second that bowed, a male, wore a simple suit and tie, his bleach blonde hair framed his face. The third, another male, Jayden, wore a more complex outfit. Like mine, it was skintight, and he also wore robes. His didn't have any trim, but most of it was black.

"For your final challenge..." I paused so that all three competitors could turn to face me. I began to explain everything.

"With my magic, I will be simulating a world, that you must each conquer, and rule for what feels like several years, but really, only 15 minutes will pass. Each year passes per minute, so the allotted time of this simulation is 15 years. You each must rule your kingdom. The one in which rules the wisest will be known as the Elder of Hell for the next 1,000 moons. By doing this, you prove that you are able to answer any question thrown at you, and be capable of being head of the Elder society. You will have knowledge of the other's kingdoms, and may declare war and do as you wish. The final war is what is to determine it all. the final war will take place in the last 3 minutes of the simulation.Good luck, competitors. to those who are viewing, the three screen above me will show what is going on in all three simulations. Competitors, please enter the simulation pods."

With my magic, and a snap of my fingers, I rose three violet pods,each labeled with there own name of one competitor, that hovered above the ground. The competitors each stepped into their own individual pod.I snapped my fingers to close and lock the doors of the pre-programmed simulator pods.
    yeet
muriel

A.W.i.t.D- Chapter four

Postby muriel » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:50 pm

Chapter Four
The Simulations

I snapped my fingers to turn my throne around and watch the monitors. The crowd went completely silent as the competitors fell under the spell I had cast. Each one awoke in the same land, but a different area.

On my "Ruler only" monitors I have logs of everything. Here's a little example:

Pod one: Log:Jizelle
Subject:Jizelle Action: Awoken in a Strange Land
Section of Stimuli:Beggining Area in land:2

It's things like that that show up on my monitor. I prefer to watch and see what they are seeing, so I never pay any attention to my monitors.

~15 minutes later~

I watched as the final war concluded, and Jizelle was victorious. I snapped my fingers to turn my throne back around and face the pods as the competitors exited them. I stood, mic in hand, walking towards the edge of the stage.

"Congratulations to you three," I began, the crowds cheering starting up again. I smiled. "I am proud to announce this next 1,000 years Elder... Jizzelle!" The crowd went wild. She smiled happily and flew up to the stage.

"It is with a happy and cheerful heart that I say these ceremonial words to you, Jizelle. You have worked hard to get here, and now, you have won your rightful place as Elder.

WIP
    yeet
muriel

Return to Creative Writing