Nirvana: An Eldemore Story-Chapter 3 started

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Nirvana: An Eldemore Story-Chapter 3 started

Postby muriel » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:44 am

Hello there, before I start my story I've got a few words. Lately, I've been struggling with moderate-severe depression and for me it feels as though everything has just come crashing down. I've been having big existential crisis about my shameful, pointless misery. But all of that is to be explained in my story here. Sometimes I just...write to escape you know? So, this story takes place during this year's 2nd anniversary event, with my Elde character Fainel, a 16 year old Elvian girl. I don't have any current reference, but she has long, beautiful black hair, beaming blue eyes, and well, she's like me.

Now, the past and history she talks about in later chapters is my past and history and what happened to me. I decided I should finally be open about it and let people know what happened and why I am the way I am now. So, I hope you enjoy.

If you have any questions or comments about me or the story, please PM me.

-->Home page<--
Chapter one- A New Beginning
Chapter two- Unrequited Love
Chapter three- Journey of Truth
Last edited by muriel on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Chapter one- A New Beginning

Postby muriel » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:09 am

GAH I typed stuff up earlier but what happened!? I had 2 sentences of this chapter completed. -_-
AHH WHY ISN'T THIS SAVING ANY OF MY WORKKKKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
Why did it save my rant and not my ACTUAL story? C'mon now ;-;

Okay, my story now.

It was a long, but beautiful relaxing day in the Mystic Glades, picking herbs for Seraphina. Fiore was a great helper, and all Muzu did was roll around like the silly crow he was. Watching him made me smile, especially when he rofled in my hair. Fiore was a bit of a teaser, but a fun teaser at that. Even then though, with so little to do all I did was ponder, when it hit me. I don't have a childhood.....

Fiore and Muzu...I'm happy that they're here. They've managed to keep a simple Elvian like me company. If only Captain willy and Sorren were here... The more I thought about the more I missed them. If only I could pay them a visit. Then the thought of not having a childhood came at me again, like a riptide current, pulling me out further into the sea of sadness and depression.

"Is something the matter dear?" Seraphina's calm voice said. I looked to her, her violet eyes, piercing into mine. "Come, Sealer, I can help with your troubles." I stood, and entered her wagon. She sat, and so did I. She took my hands and held them.

"Do you wish to see them?" she asked me, smiling at me. I nodded. I wanted to see Sorren and Willy again. Those father-like figures meant so much, and I already missed them. "Then go to them. Willy is in Alabaster paying his lover a visit" I smile at that. With a bright flash, a portal opens beside me. I smile again, and take my satchel.

"Thank you.."I say as I enter. Within seconds, I have arrived in Alabaster. I take in a deep breath of Alabaster air, smiling. I see Sorren's crows ahead. More sad depressing thoughts suddenly fill my head, bringing tears to my eyes. My lip quivers, and tears suddenly begin to streak my cheeks.

I force myself to wipe my tears off and walk towards the house ahead of me.
    yeet
muriel

Chapter Two: Unrequited Love

Postby muriel » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:23 pm

I stopped at the front door a brief moment and sighed, taking in the architecture of the home. I knocked, and heard a familiar voice say, "It's open!" It sounded like Willy. Seraphina was right, but then, when was she not? I turned the doorknob and walked in, looking around at all the familiarities from the brows to the books to what looked like a pile of my future homework.

"Aye, if it isn't our little apprentice!" Willy said, smiling at me. I looked up and smiled, but from his facial expression it must have still appeared as though I was crying. I mean I was, but I thought I would be normal looking by now right? I guess not. "What's the matter, dear? You look like you've been crying a river!" Willy said, a concerned look sweeping across his face. My lip quivered, and all those dark, depressing thoughts came at me again. More tears filled my eyes, and when I tried to blink them away, all they did was fall.

Willy opened his arms to me, and I rushed into them, all my sobs wracking at my body. I felt Willy rub my back, shushing me whispering. "It's alright, just let it all go." I heard a door open behind me and assumed it was Sorren, feeling the usual aura I got from him.

"Is that...?"Sorren whispered to Willy. Willy nodded. "Oh Fainel,"Sorren said, rubbing my back.I opened my eyes to look at him. A look of despair and comfort came across Sorren's face. I continued my crying until it turned into simple shakey breaths and being held by both of them.

The love I felt was truly unrequited, and I never wanted it to end.
    yeet
muriel

Chapter Three: Journey of Truth

Postby muriel » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:32 pm

We had finally broken from our deep intent hugs, and I sat down on a couch nearby. The pair sat next to me, Willy on my right, Sorren on my left.

"So what's the matter, dear?" Willy asks, his arm around my shoulders. I sigh.

"Lately, all of these waves of just horrible, but true thoughts keep on coming at me. Like the fact that I have no childhood.

WIP
    yeet
muriel

Re: Nirvana: An Eldemore Story-Chapter 3 started

Postby muriel » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:39 pm

I wanted to tell you, Posting is now open between chapters!
    yeet
muriel

Re: Nirvana: An Eldemore Story-Chapter 3 started

Postby muriel » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:47 am

wow, okay well I realize I haven't been posting much on either of my stories, so to my readers/fans I will try and keep going with these!
    yeet
muriel

Return to Creative Writing