Eld Fanfictions

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Re: Eld Fanfictions

Postby Silverhart » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:08 am

EEee! *loves it* It was worth the wait, Scmar! I'm so curious as to what's happening now! I must know!
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Benathorn » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:35 pm

*Squees with Silver* Eeee, I love it too! So worth the wait, I agree, and omg-- loved the little falling bit you did with those too. cx

I can't wait to see what happens next! The plot for this is executed so well and you've got Sorren and Willy down so perfectly that it's smooth, flowing, and so exciting to read~

Must. Know. What. Happens. Next. *Sits and waits with an eager face for next chapter*
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby scmarshtacky » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:53 pm

Thanks so much for the comments! It makes me want to work on it more and more, although I'm still in the planning stages of the next chapter. I have vague plan in mind, but I still need to get the details straight in my head.

Also, I added a little more dialogue to this chapter because I forgot to have Sorren ask an important question. This information will probably be important in the next chapter if I write it like plan to.

To give you just a little bit of context, it's placed right after the old village elder tells his story and Sorren starts asking questions.

"What about his plans regarding the infiltration of the castle? Do you know where the tunnel is that they plan to use to get in?"

Once again the elder shook his head. "We were only given the most basic of details: how to get into this room, and how to get back outside from this point."

"Are you referring to the manhole that connects to the main tunnel?"

"Manhole? No no. If you follow the flow of water in the channel, it leads to an opening on outskirts of the city."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby scmarshtacky » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:47 pm

Chapter 7

“Sorren I’m hungry,” Willy said for the umpteenth time as the two stopped at the end of the lit tunnel. “Can we have pancakes?”

Sorren gave a light sigh at his friend’s childish behavior. “We can talk about food after we get out of here,” Sorren replied. “For now, you should focus on getting to the other side of the channel without falling in the water. We don’t want a repeat of earlier.”

“Is fallin’ down together really that bad for you?” he teased, a light smirk playing across his face.

“Will, do I need to answer that question? Instead of spending your energy joking around, spend it getting over to the other side of the tunnel.” Sorren shoved his friend forward with his right hand, and then crossed his arms waiting for Willy to go.

“’Yer really gonna force me across first?” Willy said, turning with a fake look aghast. “What if I fall?”

“You’ll be fine.”

With one last sigh in protest to the situation, Willy gathered himself, made sure Fiore was hanging on tight, and took off at a sprint. Because he had more room to gain speed and momentum this time around, he was able to make it across without a problem.

Once Sorren had joined Willy on the other side, they set off to find the small opening they had come through. Willy, who had been the second one to descend the ladder, had left the manhole cover off thinking the small amount of light coming down would make it easier to find when they made the return trip.

However, when they reached the area they had started at, there was no light. Had it not been for Muzu’s short caw or Fiore’s ‘mew’ to indicate they were back at their starting point, the two likely would’ve missed it completely.

“I’m sure I left that off,” Willy muttered as he glanced up the small ladder.

“They may have closed it after we passed through,” Sorren said with a slight frown. Once again, he had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. Sorren suspected that they either had an ambush waiting above and would attack as soon as the manhole cover was lifted, or the Ouroboros group were routing them to another location where they would make their attack.

“Will, give me your sword, with the sheath.” Sorren demanded, holding out his right hand.

“Eh?? Why?”

“Because I said so.”

With a bit of mumbling and grumbling, Willy did as he was told.

“Stay down here.” Grasping the sword in his left hand, Sorren scrambled back up the ladder. Once near the top, he pressed himself against the side of the narrow space, and then pushed at the metal cover with the tip of the sword. When it didn’t budge, Sorren moved up the ladder a bit further and pressed it with his hand. No matter how much strength he put against the metal, it didn’t give an inch.

“So it was the latter huh?” he mumbled to himself.

“Care to explain now?” Willy questioned as Sorren reappeared at the bottom of the ladder. “Why’d ‘ye needed my sword.”

“There was a high possibility that our enemies covered the hole back up, so that when we opened it again, we would leave ourselves open to attack,” Sorren answered. “A precisely aimed arrow could travel through the crack of the cover and hit a person straight in the head if they weren’t careful. Or they could’ve taken a blade and cut off your hand as soon you pushed on the cover to raise it. Both scenarios can be avoided by using an object, but I don’t have anything on me that's long enough.

"Although instead of setting up an ambush here, it appears they've merely cut off this escape route. They’ve trapped us again,” Sorren muttered under this breath. “No doubt they’ve got some worse trap planned at the larger exit the village leader told us about.”"

“Then we go the other way?” Willy suggested, pointing the opposite way down the tunnel. “Can’t hurt to at least look for an exit in that direction right?”

Sorren gave a slow nod. “There may also be a few smaller tunnels along the way that have exits.”

With that, the two started off back down the dark tunnel. Sorren had sent Muzu ahead of them to watch for anything of interest, but thus far, everything remained quiet. At some point, after they had been walking for quite a while, the tunnel became noticeably older. Rather than being composed of cement, the sides and floor were made of smoothed stones.

Willy gave a low whistle as he ran a hand over the stones. “Looks like it could fall down any second, eh? Like one lil’ push could collapse the entire tunnel.”

“Then don’t touch it,” Sorren replied in a blunt tone. He continued forward for a few more steps, but when he failed to hear Willy following him, he turned around to see the man poking at a few particularly loose rocks in the wall. “Will –”

“Wait! Before ‘ye start a lecture, come look at this.”

“Will we don’t have time for this,” Sorren said with a deep sigh. Nonetheless, he moved back to Willy’s side.

“See? There’s a small draft when I move the stone. Like there’s an openin’ on the other side.” After wiggling the stone just a little bit more, it popped out of it's space in the wall. As Willy predicted, through the opening they could see a small open space, though through the darkness they could make out no further details.

“Maybe it goes out,” Willy suggested. “We could go explore an' find out!”

“We are not knocking down the wall!” Sorren hissed back at him. “For all we know there is a reason for it being covered up. Our best bet is to at least take a look at the end of this tunnel. If there really is no other option to get out, then we can come back, and maybe,” he paused briefly to be sure the last word stuck in Willy’s head, “see if there are any possible escape routes from this spot.”

Grumbling, Willy allowed Sorren to push him forward down the tunnel. As they went, the air became noticeably damper. Water clung to the walls and covered the ground, making the footing dangerously slippery.

Then, breaking through the utter silence, Fiore gave a low growl as she dug her claws into Willy’s back. “Oww! Fiore, stop that. What’s got yer fur all ruffled?” he asked the serval, turning around to look into her narrowed golden eyes.

“We’re probably under the sea now,” Sorren said slowly. “That’s my hypothesis at least based on the moisture. I hoped that the tunnel would curve at some point, but obviously not.”

Again, Fiore released a growl, like a cat ready to fight to defend its territory. Willy drew a breath to address her again, but Sorren shushed him before he could utter a sound. Releasing his held breath, Willy listened for whatever it was his friend must have heard.

After a moment, he could make out a small fizzing noise that was steadily growing louder. “What’s that?” he breathed, more to himself than to Sorren.

His question was answered a moment later when an earth-shaking ‘boom’ rocked the tunnel. A small light sprung up at the end, and was rushing in their direction with astonishing speed while it grew in size.

“Run!” the two shouted simultaneously at each other before turning around and bolting back in the direction they’d come.

“Why’s it spreadin’ so fast? Willy demanded as they ran. He had turned his head around just enough to see that they’d never outrun the fire. They likely wouldn’t even be able to make it back to the lit side tunnel. “With all the moisture in the air, it shoulda’ slowed down, right?! But it seems like the fire is speeding up instead.”

Although the raging fire was still a decent distance away, he could feel the heat from it washing over him, and burning the exposed skin on his arms and face.

“Petroleum,” Sorren answered, pointing at the water on the ground. It had been impossible to notice until now with the darkness, but with the fire lighting the area from behind, an oily substance could easily be distinguished on the water's surface.

"If they dumped a large quantity into the water channel as well then the petroleum has likely spread throughout this entire tunnel already.”

“So what’re we gonna do?” Looking at his friend, he could see Sorren’s brain working in overdrive to come up with a solution to the current predicament. “Hey Sorren I’ve gotta idea! The loose rocks! We should be coming up on ‘em. It would be a perfect little hidey hole.”

There was a pause before Sorren gave a short nod. “Alright. It’s the only possible option with the speed the fire is spreading at. Muzu, can you find the spot?”

With a short caw, the crow leapt off of Sorren’s chest and sped down the tunnel. It only took a second for Muzu to locate the spot just ahead of them.

Grabbing Fiore, Willy tossed her none-to-gently to the ground. Under normal circumstances, the serval would’ve physically and vocally protested the rough treatment, but even she could understand that time was of the essence. The fire was almost at their backs now. They only had a few more seconds before they’d all be burnt to a crisp.

“Ready?” Willy asked, backing up to the side of the water channel, putting as much space as he could between the wall and himself.

“Ready. Go!” Launching themselves forward, the two hit the fragile rock wall with as much force as they could muster.

Immediately, without resistance, the wall gave way, and the two men tumbled into the small space. Willy fell face first onto the pile rocks they had just brought down, while Sorren just barely managed to keep his balance. Fiore, with Muzu perching on her back, darted into the small space just behind their masters.

Seconds later, the wall of fire shot through the main tunnel, blasting the group with smoke and hot air. And slowly, it began to spread into their newfound space.

“What now?” Willy prompted, backing up a few steps to stand next to Sorren. "Looks like we can't stay 'ere for very long."

“There’s some sort of metal door,” Sorren responded, running his hand over the engraved metal on the back wall. “It’s got a lock and is a bit rusted, but opening it should be possible.”

“’Ye’d best figure it out quickly. We ain’t got much time,” Willy said, eyeing the flames that were spreading ever nearer.

Sorren didn’t turn to respond. Instead, he pulled out a few small metal rods from one of his many pockets and went to work on the lock. With just a few movements, it sprang open with a click. Forcing the strange door open with the rust was a bit harder. It took the both of them hauling on the lever before the hinges finally began to give way.
By the time they had wretched it open enough to squeeze through, the flames were almost on top of them once again.

Willy, with Fiore once again placed atop his shoulders, forced himself through the narrow gap with Sorren on his heels.

“It feels very open,” Willy observed as he glanced into the dark void before them.

“An old mining tunnel most likely,” Sorren commented, running his hands over the roughly carved rock. “They may have had further plans to extend the main tunnel, but never completely finished the project.”

“Or maybe they were diggin’ for treasure!” Willy said.

Sorren responded with a good-tempered roll of his eyes, though with the total darkness it was impossible for Willy to see it.

“Shall we go then?” Without waiting for an affirmative response, Willy started slowly down the tunnel with his hands outstretched to feel for obstacles.

With Muzu scouting ahead for traps, boulders, and other obstacles, the two worked their way down the path at a crawling speed. It turned and twisted, shrank and grew in size, and finally, began to lighten ever so slightly.

Another few minutes of walking put them at the mouth of a tunnel. Looking out, they could see the sea in front of them, the outskirts of the city to their left, and forest to the right. The harbor that they had started at was nowhere in sight.

The sun was beginning to set over the buildings of the city, casting a golden and pink hue across the water. Without even realizing it, the two had spent the entire day trekking through and fighting in the tunnels.

“Ahhh it’s so nice to be back outside again,” Willy said, taking in a deep breath. “And now that we’re back, we can think about important things, like dinner and pancakes.”

“Is that all you can think about?” Sorren mumbled in response as he started back in the direction of the city.

“Ah come on Sorren! At least think about it!” Willy shouted, hurrying after his friend.

“We’ll see.”

“Are you sure they’re dead?”

“Very sure sir. There is no way they could have escaped the fire. We’ve been keeping an eye on all of the exits, and there has been nothing of interest thus far.”

“Have you searched for the remains?”

“With the fire still burning, it makes it difficult to –”

“Do it. Now.” Zar’s eyes narrowed on the man in front of him. Under his intense gaze the man quivered, not daring to look into his eyes. “Well? Why aren’t you moving?”

“Y-yes sir!”

Turning back to the wine glass in his hand, Zar swirled it twice before taking a sip of the red liquid. He found his mind drifting back and sorting through the events that had happened thus far. There were a few unexpected occurrences, but nothing that would truly hinder his plans. Everything was on track, as long as those two were out of the picture.

The others that surrounded him were nothing but tiny insects, incapable of acting or thinking on their own. If it weren’t for him, they never would have gotten this far. But those two they were different. They had the potential to ruin everything if not dealt with properly. Because of that, nothing could be overlooked. Not one small detail.

A/N ~ I apologize for rough editing on this. My mind was function enough to finish writing, but clearly doesn't want to cooperate with the editing process. Still, I wanted to go ahead and put this chapter up. I hope you enjoy. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Silverhart » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:02 pm

EeEeeeeEE! ^^ I love it scmar! So awesome! So much tension and action - and gah! I just love it so much! Edge of my seat material here! XD

I hope Willy gets some pancakes soon.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Benathorn » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:25 pm

This chapter. Was. AWESOME!

Okay, you can't stop now. I must know what happens next cause that was all really intense and I loved the beautifully written action and suspense throughout it all. Plus, Zar is one heck of a bad guy-- ahhhh, I need to see an epic fight with those three stat cause I know it's going to be so awesome and that is totally what this is all leading up to. I neeeed! <3

Can't wait to see the next chapter, scmar! ^.^
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby scmarshtacky » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Benathorn wrote:
    This chapter. Was. AWESOME!

Okay, you can't stop now. I must know what happens next cause that was all really intense and I loved the beautifully written action and suspense throughout it all. Plus, Zar is one heck of a bad guy-- ahhhh, I need to see an epic fight with those three stat cause I know it's going to be so awesome and that is totally what this is all leading up to. I neeeed! <3

Can't wait to see the next chapter, scmar! ^.^

XD Naturally big fight will be at the end although it may not quite end in the way you expect, because I still have tricks and plot twists up my sleeve. ;)

Honestly I'm kinda nervous and excited about the ending. It'll definitely be good, but I wonder how well the reception will be... just have to find out when we get there I guess. XP

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Tyasi » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:50 pm

I love how Zar isn't so confident that he'll let small details slide. Any villain that demands corpses to ensure death is the good kind. Quality work Scmar!

If it was just Sorren v.s. Zar, Sorren would have extreme difficulty due to his, "to the book" style. So glad Willy is there to bring some surprises and ways to shake up Zar some. C: <3

ouo-b
*DAMN YOU YAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Tyasi

Postby scmarshtacky » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:13 am

Chapter 8

“Here.”

“What about here?” Willy stopped and backtracked to his friend who was poking his head through the doorway of one of the abandoned buildings on the outskirts of town.

“This is where we should stay the night,” Sorren answered, stepping into the building. It appeared to be an abandoned storage room. Compared to the others, it was in far better shape – the windows were mostly intact, the roof was not collapsing, and the walls only had mild signs of rotting.

“Ehh?” Willy exclaimed. “Why in the world would we stay here? We still have a room at the inn for a couple more days.”

“Will, why do you suppose the fire was started?” Sorren questioned, turning to look at his friend who was still standing in the doorway.

“To kill us obviously.”

Sorren gave a short nod. “And how would you go about finding out if we were indeed dead?”

“Look for bodies ‘a course,” he answered promptly.

“And when they weren’t found? Where would you begin looking to see if we were alive?”

Willy drew a breath to answer, but before he did, the meaning dawned on him.

Giving another nod, Sorren said, “Naturally the one that wanted us dead is going to want proof. When they don’t find it, they’re going to start a search. Hanging around the inn and asking the people there if they’ve seen us is going to be the easiest course of action. We’re quite a recognizable pair, with me being halfborn and you... well, just being you.

“Until we can fully understand what’s going on, we should lay low and bide a bit of time.”

“Alright fine, but this means no pancakes, don’t it?” Getting the ingredients for pancakes would definitely require a walk to town and Willy knew Sorren wasn’t going to take that risk just for pancakes. Nor would he want him to if it meant losing the slight advantage they had over the Ouroboros at the moment.

“Unfortunately, but the sea is just a short walk from here. It should be easy to catch fish and cook it. We can start a small fire with twigs from the outskirts of the forest.”

“I guess I’ll go work on collectin’ the wood then, and Fiore can hang with ‘ye. I’m sure she’ll be more useful catchin’ fish than gatherin’ sticks.”

Fiore, appearing to approve of this idea, moved over to Sorren’s side and launched herself onto his shoulders. Muzu, who had been happily perching there just a moment before, gave a squawk of displeasure and took to circling in the air.

“Fiore, I think you need to stop stealing Willy’s pancakes,” Sorren said seriously, craning his head around to address her. He was sure the serval hadn’t been this heavy a couple of months ago.

“Keep an eye on him would you Muzu?” Sorren said softly, as Willy headed for the door. “If there’s any sort of trouble within a mile radius, Will is sure to find it.”

With a caw of understanding, Muzu followed Willy outside, and the two of them headed in the direction of the forest. Sorren didn’t move from the small shelter immediately, instead he focused his thoughts on Muzu, and on Willy, for several more minutes.

Through Muzu’s eyes, he saw no sign of anyone else within the vicinity, and at last, he crept out of the building and headed the opposite direction toward the port. After ‘borrowing’ necessary fishing supplies from the few boats around the port, Sorren found a nice spot and sunk the hook in the water.

Sorren quickly found that Fiore’s ability to fish was nothing to sneeze at; she had caught a couple of small herring and a squid by the time Sorren had nabbed a fish of his own. An hour and seven fish later - he had tossed the squid back in the ocean - Sorren was ready to head back to their little hut.

It was just after he stood up that Muzu caught his attention. Immediately his mind focused on the crow and on the surroundings. What he saw was Willy fighting another member of the Ouroboros group. Although nearly as soon as the skirmish started, it was over. Still, leaving nothing to chance, Sorren dropped everything, and darted in his friend’s direction with Fiore hot on his heels.

Willy was en route back to the abandoned building, and on the edge of the port when Muzu’s caw caught his attention. Immediately his head snapped up, and he whirled around to see a black figure darting form the shadows of the abandoned buildings. Although the hood covered up almost all of his features, Willy could make out his right hand, and the dagger that was grasped in it.

Dropping his load of twigs and leaves, Willy drew his sword, and with a clang of metal on metal, the two collided. Willy could tell immediately that the fighter was not skilled nor strong. In fact, with just a few quick and precise movements, Willy had knocked the dagger out of his hands and forced the man to the ground, with the top of his sword poised at his throat.

“If that’s all the fight ‘ye have, ‘ye might should think before leaping into battle with a Watch Crow’s member,” Willy said, mildly disappointed that the fun had ended so soon.

“Will!” Sorren’s voice sounded from the distance, and Willy turned to give his friend a wave.

“Hey Sorren. I found a guy!” Willy called in a light sing-song voice.

“Yes, I noticed,” he replied matter-of-factly when the two were at a comfortable speaking distance.

Willy turned his attention ever so slightly to Sorren, and in that moment, the Ouroboros man lunged sideway, in an attempt to escape. His attempt was in vain though, as Willy and Sorren were far faster than he. Moving simultaneously, Willy got in front of the man to block his movement, while Sorren grabbed onto his wrist from behind, wrenching his arm sideways and forcing him down onto the asphalt ground.

Grabbing a bit of rope from one of his many inner pockets, Sorren bound the man’s hands, and then hauled him upward.

“Will, there’s a bucket of fish that I collected on the other side of the pier,” Sorren said, while he scanned over the man for more weapons. “Why don’t you go collect that and head back.”

“Yer gonna try to get information out of ‘em?”

Sorren nodded his head once. “It shouldn’t take too long.”

“I don’t mind staying – ”

At that point, Sorren’s eyes lifted to meet Willy’s and a silent message passed between them.

“...But if you insist...” Willy gave a sigh and a helpless shrug before turning to head toward the other side of the pier.

Sorren waited until Willy was out of earshot before turning once more to his hostage. He knew that Willy knew getting information though any means necessary was part of his job description, but still he’d rather not have Willy watch it if possible. He never wanted Will to think of him as ruthless, but at times like these, there was no other word to describe himself.

“Now then,” Sorren addressed the man, “are you going to choose the easy way out or make it harder on yourself?”

Narrowing his eyes, Sorren approached the man with his own dagger drawn. First, he ripped the black hood off of his head. As near as Sorren could tell, he was probably in his late thirties or early forties. His hair was black, but beginning to gray ever so slightly around his ears. His skin was pale, as if he’d been trapped in the tunnels underground for weeks, and he was rather scrawny with no fat and muscle to speak of.

“I-I don’t know anything I swear!” His voice trembled and his blue-gray eyes widened as Sorren approached him.

“Not a single minute detail?” Sorren questioned, running a finger over the flat edge of the dagger as if to show it off. “I’m sure you can come up with something of use to us.”

The sun had set by the time Sorren returned to the abandoned building. Willy already at the fire going strong, and about half of the fish had been cooked. “I didn’t think it would take so long, so I started without ‘ye,” Willy said as Sorren came through the door.

“For his weak-willed appearance, he was rather determined. Undoubtedly there was something else that he feared more than physical pain.” Sorren replied as he sat down at the edge of fire.

“’Ye still have a bit of blood on yer cheek,” Willy said, pointing to his own right cheek, near his jawbone.

Sorren ran his sleeve once over the spot and then grabbed one of the sharpened twigs, struck it through one of the two remaining fish, and held it over the fire.

“So what did you find out?” Willy prompted when Sorren had remained silent for a few minutes.

“Firstly, they idea that they might be out to kill the emperor and control the Oriental Isles is incorrect, as was the villager’s claim that they were after gold. Although that much we more or less knew already. The goal seems to be some sort of object buried under the palace, an item that ‘will bring about absolute chaos,’ but the man truly did not seem to know exactly what sort of thing it is.

“They seem to believe it is in the tunnels somewhere, and that’s why they made them their base of operation. Although they can’t find the tunnel that leads to the area directly under the palace. It seems to have been blocked off, much like the one we traveled through today. In light of that, they plan to invade the castle when part of it is open to the public for the birthday of the emperor’s daughter. That happens to be tomorrow evening.”

“So tomorrow evening we’ve gotta get into the castle to and stop them from obtaining whatever this thing is?” Willy summarized. “Seems easy enough.”

“Hopefully it’ll be as easy as it sounds.”

A/N~ A month later, I made some sort of progress. XD I guess as a chapter, it's pretty boring (and short) since it just contains information, but from here on out, things should be mostly action. The end of this will probably occur in the next two chapters. At least that's my goal, but I'll have to see exactly how it all plays out. I'm going to try to finish the next one in under a month, but with presentations, essays, a noh play and a final exam, I can't promise anything.

As always, I hope you enjoyed it~ ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Sphye » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:40 am

“Keep an eye on him would you Muzu?” Sorren said softly, as Willy headed for the door. “If there’s any sort of trouble within a mile radius, Will is sure to find it.”

...Well, he was right. Hmm hmm, is it morbid to wonder how the interrogation went?

I look forward to the next chapter! Watching the plot grow and unfold piece-by-piece is so exciting. ^v^
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Writing