Fem's Expriences (with Eldemore)

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Fem's Expriences (with Eldemore)

Postby feming » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:54 pm

Hi, please call me Fem. I joined Eldemore probably half a year ago, but then forgot about this site. I guess I'll be more active here from now on XD This is my first time actually 'exploring' the site, so I'll be a newb and all :P
I also play Chicken Smoothie, which is really similar to this game. I've seen alot of people who play CS also play this. I also play Animal Jam, Transformice, and Flight Rising too (my username's the same for all of them; just a note if you want to buddy me, I'll most likely not accept unless I know who you are).
I guess this is a place to write down my experiences, troubles, etc. Feel free to view this, feel free to laugh (at me, I won't mind), feel free to share your experiences, feel free to share your thoughts, feel free to do whatever, as long as it follows the forum rules. I guess this is it for my first post/topic on Eldemore. See you around!
Creatures on my hoard list are missing outcomes (after March 2016; list is a WIP)~
Foxalopes <3
feming

Re: Fem's Expriences (with Eldemore)

Postby Sphye » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:03 pm

Hi, Feming! It's nice to meet you!
Would you like this topic moved to the Introductions board? I can move it pretty easily if you'd like, but if you think it will be most suited to this board later it can be left as-is. ^u^

If you need any help while you're here, please don't hesitate to send a PM to me or another member of our staff. ^u^ I love to help out, so please don't be shy!
I look forward to seeing you around here! I hope you enjoy yourself. ^u^
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby feming » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:08 pm

Thanks for the offer, but since I'll be posting and writing, I'm not sure it fits with Introductions. Nice to meet you as well :)
Creatures on my hoard list are missing outcomes (after March 2016; list is a WIP)~
Foxalopes <3
feming

Postby Sphye » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:17 pm

Okie dokie. ^u^ As I said, I hope you enjoy yourself here! If you need me for anything, PM me any time. ^u^
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby feming » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:46 pm

Post #2

Grouping Troubles~

Being a somewhat organized person, I like to group my pets so I can find them. On CS, that was easy. Dogs? No problem! Put 'em in the dogs group! Staff pet? Easy peazy! Just create a staff pets group!
Now, I'm faced with new breeds. Um... should I put these wolf-creatures into the dogs group? How about those cats with the feathery tail? As you can see, that was becoming quite overwhelming.
Fortunately, I had a solution.
I grouped them with scientific names and placed them in groups that mostly resembled the animals.
Done.
Foxalopes <3
feming

Postby cjr09 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:41 pm

feming wrote:Post #2

Grouping Troubles~

Being a somewhat organized person, I like to group my pets so I can find them. On CS, that was easy. Dogs? No problem! Put 'em in the dogs group! Staff pet? Easy peazy! Just create a staff pets group!
Now, I'm faced with new breeds. Um... should I put these wolf-creatures into the dogs group? How about those cats with the feathery tail? As you can see, that was becoming quite overwhelming.
I grouped them with scientific names and placed them in groups that mostly resembled the animals.
Done.

There's actually a fairly easy solution for this; the breeds here each have different names, as easy as dogs and cats~

Creatures that look like this are called Rune Dragons, and hatch from eggs that look like this.

Creatures that look like this, or more recently, like this, are called Rune Drakes, and hatch from eggs that look like this!

Creatures that look like this are called Dire Wolves, and grow from puppies that look like this!

Creatures that look like this (Male form), or like this (Female form), and more recently like this (Male form) or like this (Female form), are called Ligers, and grow from cubs that look like this!

Creatures that look like this (Male form) orlike this (Female form), or more recently like this, are called Otterlings, and grow from babies that look like this!

Creatures that look like this (Male form) or like this (Female form), are called Elkrin, and grow from babies that look like this!

Creatures that look like this, are called Glasswork dragons!

Creatures that look like this are called Griffins, and hatch from eggs that look like this!

Creatures that look like this are called Humming Bumbles!

Creatures that look like this are called Jackalopes, and grow from babies that look like this!

Creatures that look like this are called Phoenixes!

Creatures that look like this are called Prong Foxes, and are a bazzar special creature! Their first stage looks like this.

Creatures that look like this are called Sea Servals, and grow from kits who look like this!

Creatures that look like this are called Slepnir, and grow from foals that look like this.

We have another species called Ancients, who all have very different lineart and backgrounds for them, like the Ancient of the Past, Nawatt, and the Trickster Ancient, Dolos~

Hope that helped!
cjr09

Postby feming » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:59 pm

cjr09 wrote:
feming wrote:Post #2

Grouping Troubles~

Done.

There's actually a fairly easy solution for this; the breeds here each have different names, as easy as dogs and cats~

Creatures that look like this are called Rune Dragons, and hatch from eggs that look like this.

Creatures that look like this, or more recently, like this, are called Rune Drakes, and hatch from eggs that look like this!

Creatures that look like this are called Dire Wolves, and grow from puppies that look like this!

Creatures that look like this (Male form), or like this (Female form), and more recently like this (Male form) or like this (Female form), are called Ligers, and grow from cubs that look like this!

Creatures that look like this (Male form) orlike this (Female form), or more recently like this, are called Otterlings, and grow from babies that look like this!

Creatures that look like this (Male form) or like this (Female form), are called Elkrin, and grow from babies that look like this!

Creatures that look like this, are called Glasswork dragons!

Creatures that look like this are called Griffins, and hatch from eggs that look like this!

Creatures that look like this are called Humming Bumbles!

Creatures that look like this are called Jackalopes, and grow from babies that look like this!

Creatures that look like this are called Phoenixes!

Creatures that look like this are called Prong Foxes, and are a bazzar special creature! Their first stage looks like this.

Creatures that look like this are called Sea Servals, and grow from kits who look like this!

Creatures that look like this are called Slepnir, and grow from foals that look like this.

We have another species called Ancients, who all have very different lineart and backgrounds for them, like the Ancient of the Past, Nawatt, and the Trickster Ancient, Dolos~

Hope that helped!

Thank you! I'll post the names next to the ones I've given, because I'm not too familiar with them yet :P
Foxalopes <3
feming

Postby feming » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:02 pm

Post #3 (Wow, it's been a long time)/

Everything's a-okay here, mostly because I've gotten the hang of Eld's lore (I even joined an RP about it!). The Halloween event is awesome; I absolutely LOVE how you feel like your part of Eld's history, not just a bystander. Definitely like Eld's events better than Chicken Smoothie's (no offense CS)!

Anyways, I just got a 'dreamie' here. Do people on Eld call them dreamies? It's a phoenix, which is my favourite mythical animal (second is kitsune). I've always wanted one on CS, but the demand is toooooooooo high (it's on the 3/4th tier of Main List!).
I'm feeling really elated right now; like really happy. Thank you to the user who trade me it! <333333333333

Also, what do sea servals speak like? Do they talk with cat sounds?
Foxalopes <3
feming

Return to Creative Writing