)) demon? human?

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

)) demon? human?

Postby häagen dazs » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:09 pm

-
-

for centuries, year after year, demons were hated and feared and hunted for their destructive strength. there was once a rumor that a demon and a human had fallen in love; and had a child. that rumor wasn't made until recently, but the two were hunted down and executed. but the child? who knows? it could have been a certain little child in a certain little innocent village, who played with a boy who secretly fell in love with her day after day. but the secret can never be kept - eventually the little girl was taken away, far, far, away- for research. now, to the present. the boy who secretly fell in love with the little girl went off to search for her, and coincidentally, he found one who looked exactly the same. but how could she be the same? she had no memories of the boy who searched year after year for her.

writer's note - i did not plan this out at all haha

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

---- Sui -- Male -- 17 --
      ---- Sayomi ( Rina Mitami ) -- Female -- 16

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by häagen dazs on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
häagen dazs

)) prologue

Postby häagen dazs » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:14 pm

ImageImage

A winged figure flew by the village, riding the winds. It found a tree and then sat perched on it, keeping its empty eyes on two small humans giggling and chasing each other.

"Tag!" A young little girl pushed the boy gently. "You're it!" She stuck out her tongue before running off.

"Wha-- Hey! Wait!" The boy whom the girl pushed was now chasing after her. Though he was a boy, he was shorter than his only friend, which was a girl. Not to mention, he was one year older than her.

The game lasted for hours until they tired out. Tag was just one of the few games those two played to pass the time, since they had a whole lot of free time with nothing to do. They simply met that way. You'd expect it to be a peaceful day that day, but not that time now. An unexpected explosion interrupted the village's quietness, and after that followed silver, armed soldiers that looked like your ordinary knight. They set the village on fire, without the villagers knowing why. Naturally, they started running away, which was the same for the boy and the girl.

"Rina! Come on! Hurry!" The boy, stricken with fear, wanted to get out of there quick. He didn't want to risk losing that girl, for he fell in love with her. But then suddenly, the girl tripped, being left behind. As soon as the little boy realized she wasn't by his side, he stopped and turned back, only to see the little girl being taken away. She flailed helplessly, tears coming out and crying out for him. The boy wanted to run to her, but he couldn't. He was frozen. Is she being taken away? his heart lurched. No! Don't! Don't take Rina away from me!

--

The memory quickly dissolved, bringing a person back to reality. And who was this now? That boy. It had been plenty of years since she was taken away. He sat by the bank, gazing at the clear, morning sky. I swear i'll find you, Rina. I swear it on my life.
häagen dazs

)) chapter one

Postby häagen dazs » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:29 am

a boy kneeled down to wash his face from the cold waters of the river. it was a very bright morning, and sui didn't seem satisfied with it. as he dried his face with a ragged towel he made himself, his eyes, squinted from the brightness of the day, caught sight of a girl with an unusual hair color. it looked like she was trying to get across the strong current of the river. what's she doing?

then the girl fell into the river. instinctively, he dropped the rags and went after the girl, with the flowing water slowing him down. but he managed to pick her up and took her to her side of the shore. "Hey..." looking at her face, his eyes widened and his heart nearly stopped. rina?

that hair. there was no mistake. but no, that was impossible. it was just a mere feeling. if it was that easy to find her like this, he would have found her years ago. the boy hesitated a bit before continuing on. "Are you alright, miss?" the pink-haired girl slowly opened her eyelids, revealing a face of a young man with braided hair. "Who are you?" the girl questioned.

that was a big disappointment to the boy. he just expected her to be the one that he loved. he remembered making an eternal vow that they wouldn't forget each other, even if they were separated. that, he denied the vow. he thought they wouldn't get separated. but he regretted that now, even if he remembered saying it as a joke. "Well, i got my hopes up for a second," he muttered under his breath before giving the girl a smile and let her down from his arms. "I'm glad you're okay. A pretty girl like you shouldn't be out in the middle of nowhere, you know. How did you even get here?"

"I don't know..." the girl looked down with saddened eyes. he couldn't help but feel sorry for her. a rumbling sound echoed through the quiet wilderness. pff, the boy's eyes looked at the girl's stomach.

he was pretty sure it came from her stomach. he pointed at it and said, "Are you hungry?"

the girl's face turned red and she dropped at the ground holding her stomach like she was telling it to shut up. "I-it's not like that, idiot!" where'd all that depression go? he wondered. the rumbling went on, and the boy was close to laughing out loud.

"D-do you have food?" the girl asked, still on the ground holding on to her stomach. apparently she gave up.

"About that..." he turned the finger that pointed to her stomach to the opposite side of the riverbank. "It's in my bag." he said, giving her a bright smile. the girl's jaw dropped wide, as if having an overreaction. "No way! Am i going to starve to death?!"

"Ha..." he slipped a hint of laughter but turned away at the very second. she's hilarious. she probably thought it was impossible to pass to the other side. when he carried her earlier, she seemed as light as a feather. he came to a guess that she was fragile. just like her. keeping a gentle smile on his face, the boy easily carried the girl in a position like a prince and a princess. "W-what're you doing, you idiot?!" the girl's face just kept redder by every second, and he found that quite amusing.

it didn't take long for him to cross the river, and he dropped the pink-haired girl. he wasted no time in reaching for his bag and taking out all the fruits he could find in his bag. he offered them to her hands. "Here, have them all."

hungry like a starving beast, the girl ate away without a care for her image. to the boy's surprise, she finished every single fruit, not even leaving a single juice behind (okay, so maybe there were some around her mouth). "Food! More food!" the girl said in a demanding tone.

"Wow, you have a huge appetite," the boy commented with a laugh. "If you eat everything, i'll be the one starving to death, you know."

"...so?" the girl looked at him quizzically.

"So... If you want to eat food, you'll just have to travel with me." he only blurted out whatever came to his mind.

there was a pause before the next reply. "Fine, then." the girl muttered.

"Really?" for some reason, he felt delighted. "What's your name? I still don't know yours. I'm sui, just simply sui."

"Name?" oh, right... what was my name? i have to hurry and make one up... "Uhm, uh... sayomi." she said nervously.

"Sayomi..." sui saw that one coming. "It's a good one."

"Are you trying to hit on me?" she questioned.

"Nope, not at all." the boy chuckled.

chapter one end
    häagen dazs

Return to Creative Writing