NaEldWriMo

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

NaEldWriMo

Postby cjr09 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:22 pm

For those of you who don't know, I'm participating in NaNoWriMo again this year but this time by writing short one-shots of Eldemore fanfiction! So in an effort to not spam absolutely everything with the force of my bad writing I'll be posting them all here~

In their latest adventure to the Flickering Vales, there'd been some good, sure. They'd 'freed' Animus and befriended Rue and so, so many creatures along the way.

This is simply what happens after.

Sorren's always saying how he wishes he had Willy's dumb luck, and Willy always tells him it's all the cuttlefish he's kissed.

Meaning, Willy tries to get Sorren to kiss the cuttlefish. It doesn't work out as expected, but he likes this outcome more.

Unfortunately for Fenrir, Cally likes shopping- and this wouldn't be a problem if Cally wouldn't get the shirt stolen off his back (or more accurately, the jewelry stolen off his neck) for his naivete, but fortunately for Caladaer Fenrir's watching out for him.

In which a shopping trip leads to a discovery, a new tradition, and a gift.

It's not often that the birdfamily can coordinate themselves all together for a day at the beach, but when they do, it's sure to end in chaos- they're all too competitive for their own good, really, and the Sealer can only do so much before they have to let the dads duke it out for themselves in a show of bravado and bad sportsmanship and cheating.

At least the Sealer got some pets out of it.

And hopefully I can stay motivated and complete everything! If anyone has a headcannon or prompt for me, let me know and I'll try and fit it in~ (plus let me know how I'm doing I need constant constant validation I'm like a puppy)
Last edited by cjr09 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
cjr09

Re: NaEldWriMo

Postby cjr09 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:25 am

Thousands of years later day three is up whoopsies
cjr09

Re: NaEldWriMo

Postby cjr09 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:33 am

And day 4 is up whysolongkillmeplease
cjr09

Return to Creative Writing